1. #1
    slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-01-15
    Posts: 11,485
    Betpoints: 4469

    Ron DeSantis...

    Could not have said it better myself...

    Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis explained why President Biden's Thursday speech was "one of the most disgusting speeches an American president has ever given" Friday on "The Ingraham Angle."

    GOV. RON DESANTIS:
    [Biden's speech] was one of the most disgusting speeches an American president has ever given. He ran as being a unifier, and he's basically saying to the vast majority of the country that disapproves of him that they're effectively a threat to the republic. He dodders, he lashes out. But at the end of the day, his policies are why there's so much opposition to him.


    PETE HEGSETH: BIDEN'S SPEECH WAS DEFLECTION



    He came in and he opened the border, and we've seen what a disaster that's been. He kneecapped American energy. We've seen how that's hurt millions and millions of people across our country. They've inflated the currency. We have one of the worst inflations we've had in over 40 years. So of course, people are going to be upset at all the wreckage that he's left in his wake. He is the American Nero. He's a failed leader.

  2. #2
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 37,867
    Betpoints: 9700

    It was disgusting because Joe was right? You're a fine example of who he was talking about.

  3. #3
    Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-10
    Posts: 9,065
    Betpoints: 4092

    Biden was spot on, and your anti american posts prove him right.



    DeathSantis killed more Floridians than any other person in history

  4. #4
    themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-01-13
    Posts: 4,858
    Betpoints: 11979

    Lol. The left is so fuked up and extreme now that they are offended by the words make America great again. It's a shame what had happened to the democratic party. Nothing but anti American terrorists who use violence against anybody that opposes their views. It's a shame the hatred they have for America.
    Points Awarded:

    slewfan gave themike78 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  5. #5
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,332
    Betpoints: 3908

    Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Lol. The left is so fuked up and extreme now that they are offended by the words make America great again. It's a shame what had happened to the democratic party. Nothing but anti American terrorists who use violence against anybody that opposes their views. It's a shame the hatred they have for America.
    So true.

    They hate America and everything it stands for.

  6. #6
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,332
    Betpoints: 3908

    Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    Biden was spot on, and your anti american posts prove him right.



    DeathSantis killed more Floridians than any other person in history
    Biden is a loser.

    You have killed more Floridians than DeSantis has.

  7. #7
    ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 7,467
    Betpoints: 9544

    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    It was disgusting because Joe was right? You're a fine example of who he was talking about.
    Right about what? The White House walked back the incendiary stuff within 24 hours.

    So he was originally right & now wrong - is that what you’re saying?

  8. #8
    slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-01-15
    Posts: 11,485
    Betpoints: 4469

    Lefties really have nothing to say. Only derogatory snippets so they can feel good about themselves. They know deep down in their souls Biden is and alway's has been a total fcuk-up.

    Joe's promise of healing and bringing the country together was a total farce. It is just the lefties still crying about losing the 2016 election. Since then, they have done everything in their power to destroy America.

  9. #9
    Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-10
    Posts: 9,065
    Betpoints: 4092

    Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Lol. The left is so fuked up and extreme now that they are offended by the words make America great again. It's a shame what had happened to the democratic party. Nothing but anti American terrorists who use violence against anybody that opposes their views. It's a shame the hatred they have for America.
    Your side committed insurrection.. Time for you to be a man for the first time in your life and call a spade a spade. Talk about extreme...

    Trump and his merry band of fascist penetrate sticks are really just terrorists in dumb red hats.

  10. #10
    Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-10
    Posts: 9,065
    Betpoints: 4092

    Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Right about what? The White House walked back the incendiary stuff within 24 hours.

    So he was originally right & now wrong - is that what you’re saying?
    He walked it back in your mind only.

  11. #11
    Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-10
    Posts: 9,065
    Betpoints: 4092

    Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    Lefties really have nothing to say. Only derogatory snippets so they can feel good about themselves. They know deep down in their souls Biden is and alway's has been a total fcuk-up.

    Joe's promise of healing and bringing the country together was a total farce. It is just the lefties still crying about losing the 2016 election. Since then, they have done everything in their power to destroy America.
    Where did Biden promise to bring the country together? The trumptards tried to overthrow a fair election because they lost.. That type of terrorism needs to be dealt with head on.

  12. #12
    slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-01-15
    Posts: 11,485
    Betpoints: 4469

    Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    Where did Biden promise to bring the country together? The trumptards tried to overthrow a fair election because they lost.. That type of terrorism needs to be dealt with head on.
    We both agree on terrorism and the punishment which should be imposed. Where we seem to disagree most is what actually is terrorism.

    Terrorism at our American border is not really being dealt with. The LeftTard priorities appear to be, if you are anti demo-progressive, you are a terrorist. If you come over our border with drugs, child prostitution and weapons illegally, this is not terrorism to the lefto's.. Lefties see 2 million illegals as a boon to votes in their favor. To hell with the economy and the middle class. Billions thrown away while Americans are living in the streets and children are starving. But lets fill the country up with illegal criminals.

    If your a parent, you do not want your boy to be told he is a girl and **** versa, you are a terrorist.

    It's all about priorities...

    Lefties call anyone who is for Trump a deplorable, a Racist, a terrorist, anti American and now a Nazi.?.

    Lets reiterate this:

    He came in and he opened the border, and we've seen what a disaster that's been. He kneecapped American energy. We've seen how that's hurt millions and millions of people across our country. They've inflated the currency. We have one of the worst inflations we've had in over 40 years. So of course, people are going to be upset at all the wreckage that he's left in his wake. He is the American Nero. He's a failed leader.


    No matter how much you love our present leader, the facts speak for themselves. Oh by the way..??.. Is Trump in jail yet.?. I thought the demo-nazi's had him this time... FBI, DOJ are protecting America.?. Like I said, '' WE ARE DEAD IN THE WATER." They are just another arm of the demo nazi regime taking place.

    It's time you grow up and face what is truly taking place at this time. Instead of burying your head in the sand. Trump is gone, Biden is president. focus on him and you will come up with nothing but failure..

  13. #13
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 21,300
    Betpoints: 733

    It was 100% clear that Biden was addressing the violent extremists in his speech.

    If you felt that was divisive, then he was talking about YOU.

  14. #14
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 21,300
    Betpoints: 733

    Fox and the Republicans are losing their minds over Joe Biden calling MAGA "semi-fascist."

    But they'd never call their political opponents "fascists," right?



    https://twitter.com/i/status/1565511849847787520

  15. #15
    slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-01-15
    Posts: 11,485
    Betpoints: 4469

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Fox and the Republicans are losing their minds over Joe Biden calling MAGA "semi-fascist."

    But they'd never call their political opponents "fascists," right?



    https://twitter.com/i/status/1565511849847787520
    CNN is losing its mind calling out Biden on some of his ridiculous policies. Dems are in a tizzi losing one of their favorite strongholds.

    I think you have it mixed up.

Top