OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3835

Seems like all trumpsters forget what trump did way back in 2016

Because he said quote the virus will all go away soon and refused to wear a mask saying it was sign of weakness.

he knew this virus was dangerous way before we knew about it in april but said he didnt want to create a panic!

result of of his stupid actions 190'000 americans died.

And because trump did not wear a mask dummy caught COVID and no vaccines were available

Now he is making him self look a mob because he said only the mob takes the 5th or people that are guilty plead the 5th

what a moron

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 803

Way back in 2016? What the fukk are you talking about?

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 278

Tell the nurse she has to start mixing Oldbill's medication in with the pudding.
    Points Awarded:

BrickJames gave edawg 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8271

What did he do? Make every Democrat look like and idiot?

Take over the country?

Obtained the highest office in the land after never holding public office in his life? What did he do? Tell us all please

BrickJames
    Action

.... and wearing a mast is a sign of weakness. For weak people. By definition.

OldBill

ok dummmys now the full report what trump did when he took office

Donald Trump Is Personally Responsible for Hundreds of Thousands of COVID Deaths

An honest look at what a single lunatic has caused.

As emergency rooms once again overflow with Covid patients and hospital systems in several areas near their breaking point, I cannot help but think about blame. There is plenty to go around, beginning with elected officials at every level and going right up to god. But I do not believe that we have all fully reckoned with just how much death is directly attributable to Donald J. Trump himself. There is a compelling argument to be made that he has achieved the remarkable feat of having personally caused hundreds of thousands of people to die.

I am not speaking here in the broad, generic sense: ​“Donald Trump was president when the pandemic struck, and the federal government’s response was flawed, therefore all of the deaths are his fault.”

Nor am I speaking in the most basic partisan political sense: ​“Donald Trump was the leader of the Republican Party, which has institutionally rejected public health guidance, and therefore he is responsible for these deaths.”

What I am saying is that the reptilian little mind of Donald J. Trump is the single most important thing that led to more than 600,000 Americans dying of Covid so far, and that it is also probably fair to say that his actions caused countless more deaths worldwide.

There is no doubt that many national, state and local political leaders failed in the early days of the pandemic. Some combination of laziness, ignorance and political cowardice caused politicians from New York to Alabama to fail to properly and quickly follow scientific guidance in a way that would have minimized the spread of the coronavirus early on.

Furthermore, the federal government utterly failed to coordinate a competent national policy response, making the useless patchwork of varying state rules a foregone conclusion, and dooming us all to the prolonged nightmare that we are still suffering.

The Republican Party, which controlled the White House and the Senate when the pandemic struck, bears most of the responsibility for this. But it is important to understand that there is no inherent, institutional reason that the Republican Party should be against wearing masks, promoting vaccines and following CDC guidance.

There is no inherent, institutional reason that the Republican Party should have been trying to cover up how bad the pandemic would be, feuding with health officials who spoke truthfully, and strutting around acting like the pandemic was a globalist conspiracy that could be overcome by being macho. The Republican Party exists to protect the interests of the rich. The Republican Party exists to cut taxes and regulations on business. It is evil, manipulative and uncaring, but it is not, institutionally speaking, stupid. Our federal government’s reaction to the coronavirus was stupid. That was the result of a man named Donald Trump.

What I do not believe is that the average Republican president would have decided, ​“I am going to sow doubt about wearing masks during a pandemic that is spread by airborne droplets.” I do not believe that the average Republican president would have decided, ​“I am going to loudly and publicly cast doubt on the guidance of my own scientific personnel and advocate for a host of quack remedies just because I like being the center of attention.” Those are things that only Donald Trump would do.

And he did, and now 40% of our fellow citizens won’t wear masks and we can’t convince huge swaths of the country to get vaccinated and therefore some states are seeing their worst Covid numbers since the pandemic began, despite the widespread availability of effective vaccines. This insane and unnecessary state of affairs is traceable to the fact that Donald Trump, the man, is a F*****ng stupid person.

The difference between anti-vax lunatics and staunch anti-maskers being a tiny percentage of Americans and being the enormous portion of Americans that they are today is Donald Trump. He set this tone from the very top.

He doubted from the beginning. He downplayed all of this from day one. His cowardly party followed him, and just like that, wearing masks were a political issue, rather than a common-sense one. It did not have to happen.

i am not excusing the rest of the political class, by any means. In some ways, they are even more loathsome than Trump himself — many of them followed his lead for purely political reasons, even though they understood well that he is a dangerous moron.

Because Donald Trump needed to be the big boss birthday boy and smarter than everyone else and always successful and never wrong, he denied and obfuscated and argued and eventually caused tens of millions of his acolytes to believe that wearing a mask is tantamount to the end of American freedom. That is on him.

Many people would have died in this pandemic no matter what. Even the most responsible countries had a learning curve, during which the disease spread. The position we find ourselves in today, in August of 2021, half a year after vaccines became available to the public, as local school board meetings descend into screaming matches over mask mandates and intensive care units in Louisiana and Mississippi overflow, is not the natural result of the virus. It is the result of political actions.

And those deadly political actions can all be traced back to the determination of Donald Trump to do the stupid things that he did, causing his pathetic minions in the

Republican Party to mimic him, and convincing millions of Americans who didn’t know better that the danger they face does not exist.

It is fair to guess that, compared to even a semi-competent but not deranged Republican president, America has suffered hundreds of thousands more fatalities during this pandemic than necessary.

We could have quite easily had a president who was racist, who protected the rich at the interest of the poor, who was just as bad as Nixon or George W. Bush, but who was not irrational enough to think that there is a reason to doubt that a mask can help stop the spread of infectious droplets expelled from human mouths. We could, today, be wrapping up the vaccinations of just about everyone. Instead we are still mired in a disaster.

Donald Trump’s hands are small, but they hold an entire war’s worth of dead bodies.

BrickJames
    Action

I can't wait for November 2023, it is going yo be November 2015 all over again.

The streets will flow with liberal tears!

OldBill

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    I can't wait for November 2023, it is going yo be November 2015 all over again.

The streets will flow with liberal tears!
    no it will be the Conserative tears after a GOP is in office all saying why did i vote for this a hole

mama whoiscrying
    mama whoiscrying's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1034

When everyone else is wrong......it's time to look in the mirror.

BrickJames
    Action

These idiots have mucked things up so bad in 2 years I highly doubt anyone with half a brain cell will ever vote democrat again.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 278

Quote Originally Posted by oldbill View Post
    ok dummmys now the full report what trump did when he took office

donald trump is personally responsible for hundreds of thousands of covid deaths

an honest look at what a single lunatic has caused.

as emergency rooms once again overflow with covid patients and hospital systems in several areas near their breaking point, i cannot help but think about blame. There is plenty to go around, beginning with elected officials at every level and going right up to god. But i do not believe that we have all fully reckoned with just how much death is directly attributable to donald j. Trump himself. There is a compelling argument to be made that he has achieved the remarkable feat of having personally caused hundreds of thousands of people to die.

i am not speaking here in the broad, generic sense: ​“donald trump was president when the pandemic struck, and the federal government’s response was flawed, therefore all of the deaths are his fault.”

nor am i speaking in the most basic partisan political sense: ​“donald trump was the leader of the republican party, which has institutionally rejected public health guidance, and therefore he is responsible for these deaths.”

what i am saying is that the reptilian little mind of donald j. Trump is the single most important thing that led to more than 600,000 americans dying of covid so far, and that it is also probably fair to say that his actions caused countless more deaths worldwide.

There is no doubt that many national, state and local political leaders failed in the early days of the pandemic. Some combination of laziness, ignorance and political cowardice caused politicians from new york to alabama to fail to properly and quickly follow scientific guidance in a way that would have minimized the spread of the coronavirus early on.

Furthermore, the federal government utterly failed to coordinate a competent national policy response, making the useless patchwork of varying state rules a foregone conclusion, and dooming us all to the prolonged nightmare that we are still suffering.

The republican party, which controlled the white house and the senate when the pandemic struck, bears most of the responsibility for this. But it is important to understand that there is no inherent, institutional reason that the republican party should be against wearing masks, promoting vaccines and following cdc guidance.

There is no inherent, institutional reason that the republican party should have been trying to cover up how bad the pandemic would be, feuding with health officials who spoke truthfully, and strutting around acting like the pandemic was a globalist conspiracy that could be overcome by being macho. The republican party exists to protect the interests of the rich. the republican party exists to cut taxes and regulations on business. It is evil, manipulative and uncaring, but it is not, institutionally speaking, stupid. Our federal government’s reaction to the coronavirus was stupid. that was the result of a man named donald trump.

what i do not believe is that the average republican president would have decided, ​“i am going to sow doubt about wearing masks during a pandemic that is spread by airborne droplets.” i do not believe that the average republican president would have decided, ​“i am going to loudly and publicly cast doubt on the guidance of my own scientific personnel and advocate for a host of quack remedies just because i like being the center of attention.” those are things that only donald trump would do.

and he did, and now 40% of our fellow citizens won’t wear masks and we can’t convince huge swaths of the country to get vaccinated and therefore some states are seeing their worst covid numbers since the pandemic began, despite the widespread availability of effective vaccines. this insane and unnecessary state of affairs is traceable to the fact that donald trump, the man, is a f*****ng stupid person.

the difference between anti-vax lunatics and staunch anti-maskers being a tiny percentage of americans and being the enormous portion of americans that they are today is donald trump. He set this tone from the very top.

He doubted from the beginning. He downplayed all of this from day one. his cowardly party followed him, and just like that, wearing masks were a political issue, rather than a common-sense one. It did not have to happen.

i am not excusing the rest of the political class, by any means. In some ways, they are even more loathsome than trump himself — many of them followed his lead for purely political reasons, even though they understood well that he is a dangerous moron.

because donald trump needed to be the big boss birthday boy and smarter than everyone else and always successful and never wrong, he denied and obfuscated and argued and eventually caused tens of millions of his acolytes to believe that wearing a mask is tantamount to the end of american freedom. That is on him.

many people would have died in this pandemic no matter what. Even the most responsible countries had a learning curve, during which the disease spread. The position we find ourselves in today, in august of 2021, half a year after vaccines became available to the public, as local school board meetings descend into screaming matches over mask mandates and intensive care units in louisiana and mississippi overflow, is not the natural result of the virus. it is the result of political actions.

and those deadly political actions can all be traced back to the determination of donald trump to do the stupid things that he did, causing his pathetic minions in the

republican party to mimic him, and convincing millions of americans who didn’t know better that the danger they face does not exist.

it is fair to guess that, compared to even a semi-competent but not deranged republican president, america has suffered hundreds of thousands more fatalities during this pandemic than necessary.

We could have quite easily had a president who was racist, who protected the rich at the interest of the poor, who was just as bad as nixon or george w. Bush, but who was not irrational enough to think that there is a reason to doubt that a mask can help stop the spread of infectious droplets expelled from human mouths. We could, today, be wrapping up the vaccinations of just about everyone. Instead we are still mired in a disaster.

Donald trump’s hands are small, but they hold an entire war’s worth of dead bodies.

fake news!

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4469

Wow. Oldbill, this post and the article seriously borders on insanity.. Have you taken subscription meds before you posted it or had a few toddies… ?

The article is rife with hatred and the rantings of an opinionated buffoon..

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 36

Oldbill = Real Men of Genius

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6012

Trump in the end always makes the Dems looks stupid as shit in their efforts to bring him down. This house raid no different. Mueller Russia Russia Russia collusion nothing burger was a clown show in the end. Both impeachments went no where, etc...

Gotta love Trump, he's a fighter and that's what this soft woke Country now needs more then ever! We need him back in the white house ASAP!

2024 can't come soon enough. DRAIN THAT SWAMP!!
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/17/2022

OldBill

ooo JIBBY you are surely going to hate this >>>and Trump pleaded the 5th 440 times well thats not good

Trump pleaded the 5th 440 times BUT it's not all good

Reasons For and Against Pleading the 5th

Though the Supreme Court has held that pleading the 5th must not be considered evidence of guilt in a criminal proceeding, there’s still a likelihood that jurors will do that, even if the judge instructs them not to. Furthermore, as a defendant in a criminal trial, if you choose to exercise your rights under the 5th Amendment, you may not testify at all during the trial. While that might reduce the risk that incriminating evidence will come to light, it will also preclude you from presenting any testimony that could exonerate you.

so Now jurors will find him guilty because he did not answer question and he can't speak at any trial

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18733

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Way back in 2016? What the fukk are you talking about?
    Finally we hear the actual charges against him because before all I heard was, 'he's going to jail' and when anyone asked, 'what for?' I never heard an answer. Now we know.

Thanks, OldBill.

OldBill

all the trump bettors

SEAHAWKHARRY Grabbed Florida Trump -140

Mackballs Got -140 myself yesterday with local.

Also hit georgia -145 same book. LOST

pavyracer Hit +200 briefly. Trump

Bostongambler Just put my Trump vote in.

sackdud BOL live bet locked? ...Trump

big joe 1212 I bet Trump +185 half hour ago at bookmaker. It’s now down to +108

JIBBBY Trump coming on late in every State.. Just as planned.. Trump the late closer..

RudyRuetigger im going to lose overall because i couldnt trade georgia earlier due to site down

the odds are too bad to trade on that site now so im just stuck with the shares

KVB I have Trump in NC, Trump in Wisky, and Trump to win it all.

None of my bets getting decided tonight, none of the arbs or other trades either.

gauchojake Biden now -475

Free money on Trump

JIBBBY I'm on close to a dozen books so I need more bail outs to happen.. I miss 5dimes..

OldBill

Biden
    Trump 232

Races to Watch

States

Florida

Georgia

Iowa

Michigan

Minnesota

Nevada

New Hampshire

North Carolina

Ohio

Pennsylvania

Texas

Wisconsin

dem

Joe Biden

51.3%

Percent

49.4%

47.9%

49.5%

44.9%

50.6%

52.4%

50.1%

52.7%

48.6%

45.2%

50%

46.5%

• 49.5%

Votes

gop

Donald Trump

46.8%

Percent

• 49.1%

51.2%

49.2%

53.1%

47.8%

45.3%

47.7%

45.4%

49.9%

53.3%

48.8%

• 52.1%
    • 48.8%

Votes

99%
    expected
    vote in

% in

• 100% in
    • 100% in
    • 100% in
    • 100% in
    • 100% in
    • 100% in
    • 100% in
    • 100% in
    • 100% in
    • 100% in
    • 100% in
    • 100% in
    • 100% in

OldBill

List of Presidential Results by State

Alabama: Presidential Results
    Votes
    %
    (R/Inc.)
    Donald Trump
    62%
    (D)
    Joe Biden
    37%

Alaska: Presidential Results
    Votes
    %
    (R/Inc.)
    Donald Trump
    53%
    (D)
    Joe Biden
    43%

Arizona: Presidential Results
    Votes
    %
    (D)
    Joe Biden
    49%
    (R/Inc.)
    Donald Trump
    49%

Arkansas: Presidential Results
    Votes
    %
    (R/Inc.)
    Donald Trump
    62%
    (D)
    Joe Biden
    35%
    California Biden 63.5% 11,110,250

Trump 34.3% 6,006,429

Colorado: Presidential Results
    Votes
    %
    (D)
    Joe Biden
    55%
    (R/Inc.)
    Donald Trump
    42%

Connecticut: Presidential Results
    Votes
    %
    (D)
    Joe Biden
    59%
    (R/Inc.)
    Donald Trump
    39%

DC: Presidential Results
    Votes
    %
    (D)
    Joe Biden
    93% OMG even DC knew trump was bad
    (R/Inc.)
    Donald Trump
    5%

Delaware: Presidential Results
    Votes
    %
    (D)
    Joe Biden
    59%
    (R/Inc.)
    Donald Trump
    40%

Florida: Presidential Results
    Votes
    %
    (R/Inc.)
    Donald Trump
    51%
    (D)
    Joe Biden
    48%

Georgia: Presidential Results
    Votes
    %
    (D)
    Joe Biden
    49%
    (R/Inc.)
    Donald Trump
    49%

Hawaii: Presidential Results
    Votes
    %
    (D)
    Joe Biden
    64%
    (R/Inc.)
    Donald Trump
    34%

Illinois: Presidential Results
    Votes
    %
    (D)
    Joe Biden
    58%
    (R/Inc.)
    Donald Trump
    41%

Indiana: Presidential Results
    Votes
    %
    (R)
    Donald Trump
    57%
    (D)
    Joe Biden
    41%

Iowa: Presidential Results
    Votes
    %
    (R/Inc.)
    Donald Trump
    53%
    (D)
    Joe Biden
    45%

Kansas: Presidential Results
    Votes
    %
    (R/Inc.)
    Donald Trump
    56%
    (D)
    Joe Biden
    42%

Kansas: Presidential Results
    Votes
    %
    (R/Inc.)
    Donald Trump
    56%
    (D)
    Joe Biden
    42%

Maine: Presidential Results
    Votes
    %
    (D)
    Joe Biden
    53%
    (R/Inc.)
    Donald Trump
    44%

Maryland: Presidential Results
    Votes
    %
    (D)
    Joe Biden
    66%
    (R/Inc.)
    Donald Trump
    32%

Massachusetts: Presidential Results
    Votes
    %
    (D)
    Joe Biden
    66%
    (R/Inc.)
    Donald Trump
    32%

Michigan: Presidential Results
    Votes
    %
    (D)
    Joe Biden
    51%
    (R/Inc.)
    Donald Trump
    48%

Minnesota: Presidential Results
    Votes
    %
    (D)
    Joe Biden
    53%
    (R/Inc.)
    Donald Trump
    45%

Missouri: Presidential Results
    Votes
    %
    (R/Inc.)
    Donald Trump
    57%
    (D)
    Joe Biden
    41%

Mississippi: Presidential Results
    Votes
    %
    (R/Inc.)
    Donald Trump
    58%
    (D)
    Joe Biden
    41%

Montana: Presidential Results
    Votes
    %
    (R/Inc.)
    Donald Trump
    57%
    (D)
    Joe Biden
    41%

Nebraska: Presidential Results
    Votes
    %
    (R/Inc.)
    Donald Trump
    59%
    (D)
    Joe Biden
    39%

Nevada: Presidential Results
    Votes
    %
    (D)
    Joe Biden
    50%
    (R/Inc.)
    Donald Trump
    48%

New Hampshire: Presidential Results
    Votes
    %
    (D)
    Joe Biden
    53%
    (R/Inc.)
    Donald Trump
    45%

New Jersey: Presidential Results
    Votes
    %
    (D)
    Joe Biden
    57%
    (R/Inc.)
    Donald Trump
    41%

New Mexico: Presidential Results
    Votes
    %
    (D)
    Joe Biden
    54%
    (R/Inc.)
    Donald Trump
    43%

New York: Presidential Results
    Votes
    %
    (D)
    Joe Biden
    61%
    (R/Inc.)
    Donald Trump
    38%
    Precincts reporting 100%
    North Carolina: Presidential Results
    Votes
    %
    (R/Inc.)
    Donald Trump
    50%
    (D)
    Joe Biden
    49%
    Precincts reporting 100%
    North Dakota: Presidential Results
    Votes
    %
    (R/Inc.)
    Donald Trump
    65%
    (D)
    Joe Biden
    32%
    Precincts reporting 100%
    Ohio: Presidential Results
    Votes
    %
    (R/Inc.)
    Donald Trump
    53%
    (D)
    Joe Biden
    45%
    Precincts reporting 100%
    Oklahoma: Presidential Votes
    Votes
    %
    (R/Inc.)
    Donald Trump
    65%
    (D)
    Joe Biden
    32%
    Precincts reporting 100%
    Oregon: Presidential Results
    Votes
    %
    (D)
    Joe Biden
    57%
    (R/Inc.)
    Donald Trump
    41%
    Precincts reporting 99%
    Pennsylvania: Presidential Results
    Votes
    %
    (D)
    Joe Biden
    50%
    (R/Inc.)
    Donald Trump
    49%
    Precincts reporting 100%
    Rhode Island: Presidential Results
    Votes
    %
    (D)
    Joe Biden
    60%
    (R/Inc.)
    Donald Trump
    39%
    Precincts reporting 100%
    South Carolina: Presidential Results
    Votes
    %
    (R/Inc.)
    Donald Trump
    55%
    (D)
    Joe Biden
    43%
    Precincts reporting 100%
    South Dakota: Presidential Results
    Votes
    %
    (R/Inc.)
    Donald Trump
    62%
    (D)
    Joe Biden
    36%
    Precincts reporting 100%
    Tennessee: Presidential Results
    Votes
    %
    (R/Inc.)
    Donald Trump
    61%
    (D)
    Joe Biden
    37%
    Precincts reporting 100%
    Texas: Presidential Results
    Votes
    %
    (R/Inc.)
    Donald Trump
    52%
    (D)
    Joe Biden
    47%
    Precincts reporting 100%
    Utah: Presidential Results
    Votes
    %
    (R/Inc.)
    Donald Trump
    58%
    (D)
    Joe Biden
    38%
    Precincts reporting 100%
    Virginia: Presidential Results
    Votes
    %
    (D)
    Joe Biden
    54%
    (R/Inc.)
    Donald Trump
    44%
    Precincts reporting 100%
    Vermont: Presidential Results
    Votes
    %
    (D)
    Joe Biden
    66%
    (R/Inc.)
    Donald Trump
    31%
    Precincts reporting 100%
    Washington: Presidential Results
    Votes
    %
    (D)
    Joe Biden
    58%
    (R/Inc.)
    Donald Trump
    39%
    Precincts reporting 99%
    West Virginia: Presidential Results
    Votes
    %
    (R/Inc.)
    Donald Trump
    69%
    (D)
    Joe Biden
    30%
    Precincts reporting 100%
    Wisconsin: Presidential Results
    Votes
    %
    (D)
    Joe Biden
    50%
    (R/Inc.)
    Donald Trump
    49%
    Precincts reporting 100%
    Wyoming: Presidential Results
    Votes
    %
    (R/Inc.)
    Donald Trump
    70%
    (D)
    Joe Biden
    27%

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8484

Bill do you need me to lend you a screwdriver in order to tighten your loose screw.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6012

OldBills head is going to explode if Trump announces he's running and then wins in 2024.

Can't wait to see the forum melt down if old man Bill is still alive and kicking by then.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/17/2022

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11979

6 years later and these weirdos are still obsessing over fake news bullshit about Trump. I love it. 2024 Trump win will be even better than beating crooked Hillary. And none of these idiots will discuss how bad the country is doing now. No they want to still talk about mean tweets that Trump wrote or fake news stories from 5 years ago about Trump. Very strange.
    Points Awarded:

BrickJames gave themike78 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 267

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    6 years later and these weirdos are still obsessing over fake news bullshit about Trump. I love it. 2024 Trump win will be even better than beating crooked Hillary. And none of these idiots will discuss how bad the country is doing now. No they want to still talk about mean tweets that Trump wrote or fake news stories from 5 years ago about Trump. Very strange.
    Just like you talk about a conman who abuses the system and pushes white nationalism and cries
    "victim", I've never heard a negative tone from you. YOU need an evil person too push white nationalism. I can see why you worship the cult leader, you two have the same American wet dream; White Power today, tomorrow & forever. Both of you can GFYS. trump fought the law, and the law will win. 's 24/7 in Hell mikey, you'll have a MAGA eternity W/trump.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21501

Hey Bill, can you your pal Nasher a solid going forward please?
    Can you create threads where I don't have to wade through ten miles of text.
    I don't ask for much, I'm really a low maintenance type of dude.
    You're killing me with this, plus I'm closing in on fifty, my eyes ain't what they used to be.

Thanks in advance.
    -Your pal Nasher

BrickJames
    Action

I remember in 2015 I got Trump at like +700.

Hahahaha.

OldBill

heres more fake news trumptards

Trump signed one such law in 2018, increasing the penalty for "unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material" from one year to five years in prison. errrr ummmmmmm he is his own worst enemy

BrickJames
    Action

Feels so good to be on that Trump train

OldBill

why trump is banned from ever holding political office in the u s a forever

Under the U.S. code, the White House is required to transfer all written communication and documents related to a president’s official duties to the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) at the end of the presidential term. Whoever “unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys” records will be disqualified from holding any office in the U.S.

Law #2

In addition to violating U.S. code 2071, the third section of the 14th Amendment established in 1868 could also ban Trump from holding state or federal office over his role in the deadly Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection at the Capitol.
    Section 3 of the 14th Amendment established prevents people who swore to defend the U.S. Constitution but played a role in an insurrection against the country from holding state or federal office.

legal experts believe the clause could be used against Trump, meaning his name would not be included in ballots in the 2024 presidential election.

A court could find a person aided and participated in an attempt to overturn the result of a valid election," Mark Graber, a University of Maryland law professor, told POLITIFACT.

BrickJames
    Action

Vanilla Trump trump baby!

BrickJames
    Action

.... oh and that hot Trump girl Ivanka, probably the hottest piece of ass walking the Earth!

OldBill

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    .... oh and that hot Trump girl Ivanka, probably the hottest piece of ass walking the Earth!

yeah man id hit her

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11979

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Just like you talk about a conman who abuses the system and pushes white nationalism and cries
    "victim", I've never heard a negative tone from you. YOU need an evil person too push white nationalism. I can see why you worship the cult leader, you two have the same American wet dream; White Power today, tomorrow & forever. Both of you can GFYS. trump fought the law, and the law will win. 's 24/7 in Hell mikey, you'll have a MAGA eternity W/trump.
    Can you explain how a so called rascist and white supremacist did more for the black community in 4 years than Barrack Obama did in 8 years? And who exactly did he con? Seems to me he kept all of his promises and delivered. That to me seems like an honest man. Trump 2024!!!!

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Can you explain how a so called rascist and white supremacist did more for the black community in 4 years than Barrack Obama did in 8 years? And who exactly did he con? Seems to me he kept all of his promises and delivered. That to me seems like an honest man. Trump 2024!!!!
    Vanilla Trump trump baby ting ting ting tingling ding.

Trump keeps owning Democrats every day and every way it's so hilarious.

Just breaking them like a racehorse

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16076

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    heres more fake news trumptards

Trump signed one such law in 2018, increasing the penalty for "unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material" from one year to five years in prison. errrr ummmmmmm he is his own worst enemy
    do you honestly believe that trump will even be tried for this? ppl in power dont want to be held accountable for their crimes so they wont set the precedent of trying to imprison the former president because then ppl will expect them to be tried for their crimes also. when hillary got off for the same crime, that just taught trump that he didnt need to worry about breaking the law. she got 0 years so trump will probably get 5x that according to the change in this law.

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    why trump is banned from ever holding political office in the u s a forever

Under the U.S. code, the White House is required to transfer all written communication and documents related to a president’s official duties to the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) at the end of the presidential term. Whoever “unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys” records will be disqualified from holding any office in the U.S.

Law #2

In addition to violating U.S. code 2071, the third section of the 14th Amendment established in 1868 could also ban Trump from holding state or federal office over his role in the deadly Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection at the Capitol.
    Section 3 of the 14th Amendment established prevents people who swore to defend the U.S. Constitution but played a role in an insurrection against the country from holding state or federal office.

legal experts believe the clause could be used against Trump, meaning his name would not be included in ballots in the 2024 presidential election.

A court could find a person aided and participated in an attempt to overturn the result of a valid election," Mark Graber, a University of Maryland law professor, told POLITIFACT.

these articles are tricking you. the first law will be ruled unconstitutional if challenged. only the constitution sets the rules for running congress and president. our laws and courts are a disgrace. we have so many unconstitutional laws because only the rich can afford to fight these laws in court to overturn them and the rich usually will never even be charged with any of these laws so they will never be changed. trump is rich though.

"It is widely accepted that the Supreme Court's decisions in Powell v. McCormack[4] and U.S. Term Limits, Inc. v. Thornton[5] have come to stand for the proposition that neither Congress nor the States can add to the express textual qualifications for House and Senate seats in Article I. Importantly, the rationale of Powell and U.S. Term Limits - i.e., the primacy of the written Constitution's express provisions setting fixed textual qualifications - equally applies to the qualifications for the presidency (and vice presidency) in Article II.[6] Indeed, this extension of Powell and U.S. Term Limits appears uncontroversial."

the one about insurrection is in the constitution, so it would be valid but i highly doubt he will even be tried for insurrection.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1888

nobody going to jail ever for anything well maybe Henry Ruggs
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/21/2022

12 Last