TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 81

Democrat President or not.... common sense tells you it's not fair. Oh wait... Biden doesn't have any brains.

First thing you do... as President.... Immediate Executive Order... and pull the plug on this. If you were born with a wee wee.... you compete with the men.... if you born with a cave.... you compete with the women. End of story.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/01/2022

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/28/2022

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1542

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    This is my view. Regardless of the sport, there should be one team open to all with everyone literally competing on the same playing field. Women's sports is, by definition, discriminatory and sexist.
    You don't steal money from little girls. That's absolutely pathetic to say the least.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8681

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    I think only Equestrian is the only sport both men and women compete equally?
    Are there any transgendered horses...

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    This is my view. Regardless of the sport, there should be one team open to all with everyone literally competing on the same playing field. Women's sports is, by definition, discriminatory and sexist.
    What? Do you think 10 year olds should compete with 30 year olds? Should 120lb wrestlers compete with 320lb wrestlers? There's a reason for divisions.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    This is exactly why you don't want to vote Democrat in the future! This kinda stuff needs to stop!

It's all about gender, race, tranny rights and LGBQT garbage, they pushed all this crap into our schools, on our tv's, and even in the military now. Liberals and Democrats have gone off the deep end and went full retard with pushing this trash down our throats 24/7! This is not how we want society to be.
    Jibbby - stop it. Stop making everything political. Maybe you don't know but most of these tranny competitors are actually republicans. Go look it up. Do your research. Most Dems don't like this shit anymore than Repubs either. It has nothing to do with liberal or conservative. Republicans are trying to seize on this issue but there's a lot of outspoken liberal Dems who do not want trans people competing against women. Martina Natrilova is probably the most liberal Dem on the planet and she is against this. So is Bruce/Caitlin Jenner, who you were going to vote for in California, right? Wrong is wrong and these men, especially the ones that did not transition prior to puberty, should not be competing against women.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Jibbby - stop it. Stop making everything political. Maybe you don't know but most of these tranny competitors are actually republicans. Go look it up. Do your research. Most Dems don't like this shit anymore than Repubs either. It has nothing to do with liberal or conservative. Republicans are trying to seize on this issue but there's a lot of outspoken liberal Dems who do not want trans people competing against women. Martina Natrilova is probably the most liberal Dem on the planet and she is against this. So is Bruce/Caitlin Jenner, who you were going to vote for in California, right? Wrong is wrong and these men, especially the ones that did not transition prior to puberty, should not be competing against women.
    You mean that demented old bat signed an executive order almost immediately after taking office to allow these goofy fukking weirdos to compete? The lgqbt whatever the fukk community was thrilled.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5242

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    You mean that demented old bat signed an executive order almost immediately after taking office to allow these goofy fukking weirdos to compete? The lgqbt whatever the fukk community was thrilled.
    Mac is often wrong. It's ok he tries..

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 865

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Our resident idiots goduke and Thor think this is ok
    Wrong again son but I did know you would somehow find this thread. Where do you far righties-find these articles red meat News?

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Try and explain this to Booya. He’s a great mark to get sucked into this kind of nonsense

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21695

Quote Originally Posted by str View Post
    It takes balls to beat a 13 year old girl and keep the trophy.
    Yep, that's one talented kid.
    Let's call a spade a spade, she's a kid.
    Good on her, that's the real story here.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 875

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Wrong again son but I did know you would somehow find this thread. Where do you far righties-find these articles red meat News?
    Do you think that these are Fake News stories made up by Right Wing media outlets?

I mean, yeah, CNN isn't talking about it, because, well, it's CNN.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 875

Fukk, here is an article about this on Ultra-Lib Yahoo.com

Is this red meat news?

https://www.yahoo.com/video/los-ange..._Coc7yoHljZrEH

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Fukk, here is an article about this on Ultra-Lib Yahoo.com

Is this red meat news?

https://www.yahoo.com/video/los-ange..._Coc7yoHljZrEH
    I read Yahoo news everyday just to get another look other then Fox news. I like Yahoo Sports also for basic capping. Yahoo might be worse then CNN as far as Left Political Agenda news though.

I cringe at times reading it. Trump hate constantly and Biden ball sniffing in every other Yahoo news story.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 36

I'm sure the parents of these skaters are liberal wackjobs where they praise the guy for beating their trans loving little girls.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21695

I read Yahoo news everyday just to get another look other then Fox news. I like Yahoo Sports also for basic capping. Yahoo might be worse then CNN as far as Left Political Agenda news though.

I cringe at times reading it. Trump hate constantly and Biden ball sniffing in every other Yahoo news story.
    Go to Rotowire for your capping needs.
    Yahoo sports is OK enough, but it's a pain in the ass.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 138881

At least now we don’t have to hear trite anthems of girl power or see ridiculous fight scenes in movies as much now

There’s always a silver lining
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/05/2022

175 pts

3-QUESTION

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1000

This is exactly why you don't want to vote Democrat in the future! This kinda stuff needs to stop!

It's all about gender, race, tranny rights and LGBQT garbage, they pushed all this crap into our schools, on our tv's, and even in the military now. Liberals and Democrats have gone off the deep end and went full retard with pushing this trash down our throats 24/7! This is not how we want society to be.

the real issue is partisan politics. one side has to completely disagree with the politics and ideals of the other. party politics is such a sham. many democrats are christians and don't agree with many things they pretend to, just as many republicans are sensible and know there are gun laws that can minimize mass shootings and school shootings. but if you say either you lose votes. all politicians are liars. its part of the game.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave kingdom 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Go to Rotowire for your capping needs.
    Yahoo sports is OK enough, but it's a pain in the ass.
    I use Rotowire at times.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5976

Congrats slew fan

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5976

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    the real issue is partisan politics. one side has to completely disagree with the politics and ideals of the other. party politics is such a sham. many democrats are christians and don't agree with many things they pretend to, just as many republicans are sensible and know there are gun laws that can minimize mass shootings and school shootings. but if you say either you lose votes. all politicians are liars. its part of the game.
    Problem is the right will take what 2% of the left believe and put it on all the left. When the weirdos on the right e.g. unabomber , Eric Rudolph or Patrick mcveigh the left is supposed to over look it!

Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4158

Trump attempted coup no big deal..but this goes to players talk??lmfao. clown site

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Problem is the right will take what 2% of the left believe and put it on all the left. When the weirdos on the right e.g. unabomber , Eric Rudolph or Patrick mcveigh the left is supposed to over look it!
    Who's enabling this creepy horseshit? It's progressives.

Greget
    Trump for Prison
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4158

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Who's enabling this creepy horseshit? It's progressives. Just look at yourselves in the mirror for once.
    Dave Chapelle is a progressive in every sense and the most outspoken critic of this silly issue, not to mention hilary clinton. At the end of the day you want to put this up against trumps coup attempt... good luck.

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3700

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Congrats slew fan

Hey, congrats on your win Chico! How come you never mentioned you were a professional skateboarder?

76-DDC590-3199-4-A70-90-F9-57-F6-C320-F2-DD

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 3485

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    Trump attempted coup no big deal..but this goes to players talk??lmfao. clown site
    This is sport related is why it's still linked to PT.

Thor4140

Do you think that these are Fake News stories made up by Right Wing media outlets?

I mean, yeah, CNN isn't talking about it, because, well, it's CNN.
    i haven't researched it and i never called it fake news but these are to whip low IQ pigeons into a frenzy when most likely they will never come across this kind of stuff in their lives. It works with you god dam nuts. To think if you idiots finally could get riled up when it came to our healthcare situation that effects all of us, than we could find some common ground. Nah you rather get all worked up on a sports site with this nonsense and act like guys like Mac and i approve of this junk. Own those libs they call it. "i am willing to own those libs at the expense of my healthcare and job" Go figure.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    I'm sure the parents of these skaters are liberal wackjobs where they praise the guy for beating their trans loving little girls.
    or maybe they are from Bruce Jenners family that sweet looking conservative lady. Idiot

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 42532

The far lefties have a new sports idol

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    Dave Chapelle is a progressive in every sense and the most outspoken critic of this silly issue, not to mention hilary clinton. At the end of the day you want to put this up against trumps coup attempt... good luck.
    I don't like Dave Chapelle to be honest never have.

toddsclowns
    toddsclowns's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 132

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    i haven't researched it and i never called it fake news but these are to whip low IQ pigeons into a frenzy when most likely they will never come across this kind of stuff in their lives. It works with you god dam nuts. To think if you idiots finally could get riled up when it came to our healthcare situation that effects all of us, than we could find some common ground. Nah you rather get all worked up on a sports site with this nonsense and act like guys like Mac and i approve of this junk. Own those libs they call it. "i am willing to own those libs at the expense of my healthcare and job" Go figure.
    What’s wrong with healthcare in the US?

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8454

Support former Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) and Rep. Markwayne Mullin (R-Okla.)'s Protect Women's Sports Act!

Tulsi Gabbard introduces bill to ‘protect women’s sports’ based on biological sex By Yaron Steinbuch

December 11, 2020 11:10am

https://nypost.com/2020/12/11/tulsi-...ns-sports-act/

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) and Rep. Markwayne Mullin (R-Okla.) have introduced a bill to Congress that would “protect women’s sports” based on participants’ biological sex, according to reports.
    The “Protect Women’s Sports Act” seeks to clarify that Title IX protections for female athletes are “based on biological sex,” Gabbard and Mullin said in a statement.
    Title IX protects individuals from discrimination based on sex in educational programs or activities that receive federal funding.
    “Title IX was a historic provision championed by Hawaii’s own Congresswoman Patsy Mink in order to provide equal opportunity for women and girls in high school and college sports,” Gabbard said in her statement.

“It led to a generational shift that impacted countless women, creating life-changing opportunities for girls and women that never existed before,” she said.

“However, Title IX is being weakened by some states who are misinterpreting Title IX, creating uncertainty, undue hardship and lost opportunities for female athletes,” Gabbard continued.

“Our legislation protects Title IX’s original intent which was based on the general biological distinction between men and women athletes based on sex,” she added.

Mullin said that “Title IX was designed to give women and girls an equal chance to succeed, including in sports,” adding that “allowing biological males to compete in women’s sports diminishes that equality and takes away from the original intent of Title IX.”

“As the father of three girls involved in athletics, I want them to be able to compete on a level playing field. I am proud to lead this bill that will safeguard the integrity of women’s sports and ensure female athletes can compete fairly,” he added.

The legislation would prohibit schools from receiving federal funding

if they permit “a person whose biological sex at birth is male to participate in an athletic program or activity that is designated for women or girls.”

Transgender activists and their allies promptly slammed the legislation, which they described as “blatantly transphobic.”
    “Tulsi Gabbard is now introducing a blatantly transphobic piece of legislation aimed at trans and non-binary young people,” civil rights activist Charlotte Clymer said in a tweet.

“Remember when Tulsi Gabbard tried to convince us she was an LGBTQ ally? We knew she was a liar, a fraud,” wrote Zeke Stokes, former chief programs officer of LGBTQ rights group GLAAD.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4725

“This issue isn’t a Republican issue, and it isn’t a Democratic issue: This is an equality issue.”
    These words from Jennifer Braceras, director of the Independent Women’s Law Center, at the recent “Our Bodies, Our Sports” rally in the nation’s capital capture an increasing sense of bipartisan urgency to reinstate equality and safety as biological males who say they identify as females continue to excel in women’s sports.
    The rally occurred Thursday, the 50th anniversary of the enactment of Title IX, legislation designed to protect girls and women from discrimination on the basis of sex in any federally funded education program or activity.
    That same day, the Biden administration released proposed rule changes redefining the word “sex” to include gender identity and sexual orientation.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9835

If it really mattered, they would've never left he/ she/ it enter. Clearly there was no age limit or gender. Duh.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 81

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    If it really mattered, they would've never left he/ she/ it enter. Clearly there was no age limit or gender. Duh.
    They probably didn't.... because the organization didn't want to "HEAR THE HEAT" from not allowing tranz..... duh.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/01/2022

175 pts

3-QUESTION

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by toddsclowns View Post
    What’s wrong with healthcare in the US?
    Nothing it is wonderful. Just look at all the countries that keep begging to switch to our greedy system.

First 12345 ... Last