1. #1191
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 76,640
    Betpoints: 5242

    Twitter got trolled by Elon. Loving it.

    Serves them right for going so far left with their silly bans and stomping out freedom of speech! I hope Twitter folds now.

  2. #1192
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 393,086
    Betpoints: 453

    Musky is buried

    Lost another hearing today court

  3. #1193
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 37,923
    Betpoints: 7408

    Musk gonna be forced to buy twitter because of his tweets? Seems post-meta-ironic.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/05/2022


  4. #1194
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 37,923
    Betpoints: 7408

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Legal opinion of how this will play out


    Elon has been very successful, but pulling out successfully is not one of his strengths.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/05/2022


  5. #1195
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 37,923
    Betpoints: 7408

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    we'll see
    But is "the number of bots" considered one of the material reps and warranties, and if so, can Musk prove that it's materially false. Just saying " I think there are too many bots" won't cut it.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/05/2022


  6. #1196
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 37,923
    Betpoints: 7408

    If Must wants a settlement, Twitter should demand that Musk:

    1. pay the $1 billion fee;
    2. Sell all of his shares back to the company for $0.01 and agree to never purchase again;
    3. Pay all of twitter's legal fees related to this deal and litigation; and
    4. Agree to never post again on twitter and a non-disparagement clause with billion dollar damages.

    Otherwise, bring on the October trial.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/05/2022


  7. #1197
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 41,993
    Betpoints: 15019


  8. #1198
    kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-14-11
    Posts: 15,966
    Betpoints: 532

    Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    imagine thinking that retard has anything worthwhile to say about anything


    why does he look like hes a sucking a dikk

  9. #1199
    khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-06
    Posts: 41,993
    Betpoints: 15019

    Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    imagine thinking that retard has anything worthwhile to say about anything


    why does he look like hes a sucking a dikk
    Why does Elon look like he's deformed?

  10. #1200
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 21,353
    Betpoints: 889

    Been a terrible week for the “please be my hero” righties. First Musk laughs at one of Trumps lies than Rogan calls him a toddler LMFAO. Just a horrible position they are in now. Which of their hero’s do they back now.

  11. #1201
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 17,599
    Betpoints: 267

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Been a terrible week for the “please be my hero” righties. First Musk laughs at one of Trumps lies than Rogan calls him a toddler LMFAO. Just a horrible position they are in now. Which of their hero’s do they back now.
    They'll all be desantis deep throaters; just as horrible as trump.

  12. #1202
    JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-28-17
    Posts: 1,751
    Betpoints: 3919

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Been a terrible week for the “please be my hero” righties. First Musk laughs at one of Trumps lies than Rogan calls him a toddler LMFAO. Just a horrible position they are in now. Which of their hero’s do they back now.
    My God look how mad you are about it

  13. #1203
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 37,942
    Betpoints: 9835

    Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    imagine thinking that retard has anything worthwhile to say about anything


    why does he look like hes a sucking a dikk
    You would know...

  14. #1204
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 53,781
    Betpoints: 3485

    Quote Originally Posted by JacketFan81 View Post
    My God look how mad you are about it
    Pretty sure it's not far left Thor that's mad about The Trump Tribe loving on Musk and Rogan only to have both "betray" them.

    It could be a good comedy routine to watch you and the equally wingnut far righties try to spin this though. Great start by yourself!

    Please sir can we have some more?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BOA12

  15. #1205
    slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-01-15
    Posts: 11,602
    Betpoints: 4613

    Joe Rogan making hundreds of millions, Musk making billions. Guys like Thor need to let out their anger and this is a much better place than on the streets where most anger takes place today.

    Anyone with any semblance of common sense would not care what Musk or Rogan does or says.

    As for the common folk.? It seems they just need to feel important or relevant to themselves. As they struggle with every day situations. Work, pay checks, cost of gas and food, crime. etc.

    Everything was cheaper under Trump. Safer also. Walk down any street this day, in a democrat run city and your life can be in peril at any moment. Usually in the gun free zones. Those zones where every criminal carries a weapon to kill.

    It's a fact.!

  16. #1206
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 21,353
    Betpoints: 889

    Far left Opt. If pointing out bullshit equates to far left than i am far left. Me i hate people who complain about handout who take handouts. If it was me the handouts would stop for everyone who didn't need it. Both rich and the poor.

  17. #1207
    jackpot269
    You are blind to the truth
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-24-07
    Posts: 9,336
    Betpoints: 6849

    Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    Joe Rogan making hundreds of millions, Musk making billions. Guys like Thor need to let out their anger and this is a much better place than on the streets where most anger takes place today.

    Anyone with any semblance of common sense would not care what Musk or Rogan does or says.

    As for the common folk.? It seems they just need to feel important or relevant to themselves. As they struggle with every day situations. Work, pay checks, cost of gas and food, crime. etc.

    Everything was cheaper under Trump. Safer also. Walk down any street this day, in a democrat run city and your life can be in peril at any moment. Usually in the gun free zones. Those zones where every criminal carries a weapon to kill.

    It's a fact.!
    He left it worse off than he found it!

    Its a fact.!

  18. #1208
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 53,781
    Betpoints: 3485

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Far left Opt. If pointing out bullshit equates to far left than i am far left. Me i hate people who complain about handout who take handouts. If it was me the handouts would stop for everyone who didn't need it. Both rich and the poor.
    Far may not be the right word in either case there. Committed probably fits what I meant better.

  19. #1209
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 37,942
    Betpoints: 9835

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Far may not be the right word in either case there. Committed probably fits what I meant better.
    Not related to this post, are you still a mod? Is Shari still a mod? What happened to the other mods like hman?

  20. #1210
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 53,781
    Betpoints: 3485

    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Not related to this post, are you still a mod? Is Shari still a mod? What happened to the other mods like hman?
    When the site was sold Lou, Genie, Hman and a few other long timers left. Shari, LT Profits, Spider and myself are left of the people you know from the past.
    Points Awarded:

    rkelly110 gave Optional 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  21. #1211
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 76,640
    Betpoints: 5242

    Elon still winning. Everyone with money who loves Joe Biden and the green new deal will still be buying his over priced Tesla's.

  22. #1212
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 21,353
    Betpoints: 889

    Quote Originally Posted by JacketFan81 View Post
    My God look how mad you are about it
    I don’t even understand what this means. Did I accidentally type this in caps?

  23. #1213
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 393,086
    Betpoints: 453

    Musk and epic clown now
    Just looking for attention daily

  24. #1214
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 37,923
    Betpoints: 7408

    Explains a lot.

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/05/2022


  25. #1215
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,579
    Betpoints: 4182

    Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    Trump thanked everybody for buying his new plane now he says he needs money to take care of his fines. I just donated another $1000. Please be generous to this billionaire!! We thank you so much!!

  26. #1216
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,579
    Betpoints: 4182

    BREAKING: The Deal Is Back On. Elon Musk To Buy Twitter For $54.20/Share

  27. #1217
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,579
    Betpoints: 4182


  28. #1218
    MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-08-10
    Posts: 8,468
    Betpoints: 3700

    FE89-D411-FD7-E-46-F5-8-F5-F-C46-C04224-F6-D
    Points Awarded:

    DwightShrute gave MaltedHopsFrenzy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  29. #1219
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 17,599
    Betpoints: 267

    Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Explains a lot.

    Greatest creator of J*g *ffs ; get a life, get a woman, Jesus Christ, wake the fukup U j*rk *ffs . And BOL2ALL

  30. #1220
    MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-08-10
    Posts: 8,468
    Betpoints: 3700

    Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Greatest creator of J*g *ffs ; get a life, get a woman, Jesus Christ, wake the fukup U j*rk *ffs . And BOL2ALL


    B0A on Twitter! Well, at least we finally found where ‘B0A’ got his/her name from…..


    3-BDE0616-7-CA4-4-A3-C-947-C-FE3129348-C79

  31. #1221
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 90,579
    Betpoints: 4182


  32. #1222
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 36,485
    Betpoints: 5976

    Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    Joe Rogan making hundreds of millions, Musk making billions. Guys like Thor need to let out their anger and this is a much better place than on the streets where most anger takes place today.

    Anyone with any semblance of common sense would not care what Musk or Rogan does or says.

    As for the common folk.? It seems they just need to feel important or relevant to themselves. As they struggle with every day situations. Work, pay checks, cost of gas and food, crime. etc.

    Everything was cheaper under Trump. Safer also. Walk down any street this day, in a democrat run city and your life can be in peril at any moment. Usually in the gun free zones. Those zones where every criminal carries a weapon to kill.

    It's a fact.!
    He was one day from being broke before obummer gave him our tax dollars to stay a float. I guess you didn’t get the memo.

  33. #1223
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 36,485
    Betpoints: 5976

    Ps Elon was tagging that bitch that sued the pirate.

  34. #1224
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 76,640
    Betpoints: 5242

    Looks like he gonna buy that garbage twitter platform after all. Bots and all. Elon must of known he would lose in court or something.

  35. #1225
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 21,353
    Betpoints: 889

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Looks like he gonna buy that garbage twitter platform after all. Bots and all. Elon must of known he would lose in court or something.
    You mean you were wrong again? Never saw such consistency in my life. It is quite amazing

First ... 323334353637 Last
Top