1. #1
    Greget
    Trump Lost Idiot!
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-10
    Posts: 4,285
    Betpoints: 2279

    New Trump Propaganda Social Media "Truth Social" won't allow users to criticize it...



  2. #2
    ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 7,182
    Betpoints: 7920

    How is that different than any other social media site, you fukkin dope.

  3. #3
    Greget
    Trump Lost Idiot!
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-10
    Posts: 4,285
    Betpoints: 2279

    Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    How is that different than any other social media site, you fukkin dope.
    Because the orange shit stain said his outlet would be "different". You believe that?

  4. #4
    oldmanTED
    oldmanTED's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-14-07
    Posts: 209
    Betpoints: 16980

    Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    Because the orange shit stain said his outlet would be "different". You believe that?
    Do you realize this stock has gone from $10 to well over $100 in just over 24 hours.
    Republicans getting rich libtards stay broke.
    Go invest in a Biden stock libtards LMAO

  5. #5
    Greget
    Trump Lost Idiot!
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-10
    Posts: 4,285
    Betpoints: 2279

    Quote Originally Posted by oldmanTED View Post
    Do you realize this stock has gone from $10 to well over $100 in just over 24 hours.
    Republicans getting rich libtards stay broke.
    Go invest in a Biden stock libtards LMAO
    WTF is a Biden stock? I wonder if you even realize you are admitting Republicans are corrupt.

  6. #6
    ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-05-08
    Posts: 7,375
    Betpoints: 16627

    Maybe now Trump will have enough money to buy an election like Mark Fuckerberg.

  7. #7
    Greget
    Trump Lost Idiot!
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-10
    Posts: 4,285
    Betpoints: 2279

    Facebook was Trump best friend in the last election. They did nothing to stop the Russian trolls and Trumps own disinformation campaign.

  8. #8
    ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 7,182
    Betpoints: 7920

    Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    Because the orange shit stain said his outlet would be "different". You believe that?
    Different in that it doesn’t squelch out conservative voices. You don't believe that?

  9. #9
    ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-30-08
    Posts: 7,182
    Betpoints: 7920

    Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    WTF is a Biden stock?
    Depends.
    Points Awarded:

    oldmanTED gave ByeShea 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  10. #10
    ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-05-08
    Posts: 7,375
    Betpoints: 16627

    Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    Facebook was Trump best friend in the last election. They did nothing to stop the Russian trolls and Trumps own disinformation campaign.

    Russian Trolls.

    I hope you hold onto that one forever.

    It might not feel heavy now but, in time, it will because every time you claim it is true, you add more weight to your burden.

    The more lies, the more weight.

  11. #11
    Greget
    Trump Lost Idiot!
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-10
    Posts: 4,285
    Betpoints: 2279

    Quote Originally Posted by ericc View Post
    Russian Trolls.

    I hope you hold onto that one forever.

    It might not feel heavy now but, in time, it will because every time you claim it is true, you add more weight to your burden.

    The more lies, the more weight.
    You're a fool if you think Putin is our friend.


    You voted for Trump, you will have to ask God for forgiveness, but I doubt you get it.

  12. #12
    ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-05-08
    Posts: 7,375
    Betpoints: 16627

    Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    You're a fool if you think Putin is our friend.


    You voted for Trump, you will have to ask God for forgiveness, but I doubt you get it.

    I've never met Putin.

    Never met Trump.

    Never met Bill or Hilary or Joe or Barack or Fuckerberg.

    But you are a fool if you think "we" share friends.

  13. #13
    Greget
    Trump Lost Idiot!
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-10
    Posts: 4,285
    Betpoints: 2279

    Quote Originally Posted by ericc View Post
    I've never met Putin.

    Never met Trump.

    Never met Bill or Hilary or Joe or Barack or Fuckerberg.

    But you are a fool if you think "we" share friends.
    You're white trash, so yea no shit. Wrecked again.

  14. #14
    ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-05-08
    Posts: 7,375
    Betpoints: 16627

    Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    You're white trash, so yea no shit. Wrecked again.

  15. #15
    Greget
    Trump Lost Idiot!
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-10
    Posts: 4,285
    Betpoints: 2279

    Quote Originally Posted by ericc View Post
    Projection 101.

  16. #16
    ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-05-08
    Posts: 7,375
    Betpoints: 16627


Top