Buy a lotto ticket. That was a joke.

Buried_PIRATE
    Shaved my chest.
    Buried_PIRATE's Avatar Become A Pro!

i took them on the money line train to brokesville

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

wow the Huskies almost choked that ballgame away.

xstud
    xstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Welcome to the NCAA tourney... the land of backdoor covers.

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Absurd. Who knew you could just grab a jersey and pick which guy you wanted to send to the foul line. Not to mention clock doesn' t run.

Jonah

Quote Originally Posted by xstud View Post
    Welcome to the NCAA tourney... the land of backdoor covers.
    Or extending leads ridiculously(which I guess is another form of a backdoor cover) depending on which team I have. I have team in lead- choke job...Texas and Washington. I have team hanging on, especially w/teaser. Bam 8 points like that.

dtp
    dtp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 231

Seemed like Georgia was in the ballgame the whole time though.

JDUB07
    Houston Cougars!!!
    JDUB07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Man I thought that last 3 to tie it up was going to bank off the glass and be good. They had the right idea and if Isaiah Thomas didn't deflect it Georgia probably would have stuck it.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
    Or extending leads ridiculously(which I guess is another form of a backdoor cover) depending on which team I have. I have team in lead- choke job...Texas and Washington. I have team hanging on, especially w/teaser. Bam 8 points like that.
    puck you!

georgia is a winner...i needed that badly...my headache is starting to subside

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by JDUB07 View Post
    Man I thought that last 3 to tie it up was going to bank off the glass and be good. They had the right idea and if Isaiah Thomas didn't deflect it Georgia probably would have stuck it.
    i really couldnt just believe trey "trey" thompkins hit his 3...he doesnt and the georgia backers are most likely losers

cbiscuit
    cbiscuit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1714

Quote Originally Posted by dtp View Post
    Seemed like Georgia was in the ballgame the whole time though.
    I dont knw if I agree with this but if you look at the record it stood to reason that UGa would keep it close. Funny though last night I was 99% sure UW would win but I did not trust them ot cover the 5.5 So many tourny games are bad beats, I don't know if this qualifies ))) UW was claely better team gate to wire but yet did not cover. In similar fashion, but total different spread, BU gave Kansas a fit for 80% of game but Ks had a 2 minute spurt where they hit like 5 3ptrs and anything they tossed in the vicinity of the rim went in! So happy BU covered, belive me, but it is hard to say before hand which was the "smart bet" Again this is coommon to every tournametn and false braggarts dance for no good reason.

cbiscuit

Quote Originally Posted by JDUB07 View Post
    I pulled 22 hairs out of my head on that shot. I counted them.

Jonah

Got to give the Dogs credit for showing absolutely no cajones the entire game. Kept them around 10 and then they let the Washington geniuses do the rest.

sportsfun
    sportsfun's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5163

did not see, what happened? georgia hit a 3 pointer near the end?

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

UGA +3 covered

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2428

While the end of the game was tough for UW backers, it was not a complete ass job cover. The first 24 minutes of the game was back and forth. The tide actually turned when it was 33-32 and there was back to back TERRIBLE calls by the zebras. Nice block by UGA, all ball. Foul is called, 2 free throws. Then followup dunk, ball about a foot off the rim on next possession, O GOALTENDING?? WHAT?? Real bad. UW comes down scores, turnover then three. Bam all the sudden 8 point game. I dont think it ever got over 10 the whole game. Did it? So game that was basically possession for possession the entire game, turned on a quick 7 point swing in about a minute.
    Last edited by terpkeg; 03-19-11 at 12:16 AM. Reason: sp

notsosharp
    notsosharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfun View Post
    did not see, what happened? georgia hit a 3 pointer near the end?
    Washington up by 10 with 2 minutes to go.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by terpkeg View Post
    While the end of the game was tough for UW backers, it was not a complete ass job cover. The first 24 minutes of the game where back and forth. The tide actually turned when it was 33-32 and there was back to back TERRIBLE calls by the zebras. Nice block by UGA, all ball. Foul is called, 2 free throws. Then followup dunk, ball about a foot of the rim on next possession, O GOALTENDING?? WHAT?? Real bad. UW comes down scores, turnover then three. Bam all the sudden 8 point game. I dont think it ever got over 10 the whole game. Did it? So game that was basically possession for possession the entire game, turned on a quick 7 point swing in about a minute.
    good summary....i agree

i kept expecting georgia to wilt....and washington was getting to the rim alot pretty easily...and they still hung in there

cbiscuit

While the end of the game was tough for UW backers, it was not a complete ass job cover. The first 24 minutes of the game where back and forth. The tide actually turned when it was 33-32 and there was back to back TERRIBLE calls by the zebras. Nice block by UGA, all ball. Foul is called, 2 free throws. Then followup dunk, ball about a foot of the rim on next possession, O GOALTENDING?? WHAT?? Real bad. UW comes down scores, turnover then three. Bam all the sudden 8 point game. I dont think it ever got over 10 the whole game. Did it? So game that was basically possession for possession the entire game, turned on a quick 7 point swing in about a minute.
    Felt like 2nd half was a prolonged 10 pt lead by wash regardless of what reality was. Doubt if they ever went up by 14 or more as you mention this but still never felt like Ga was goint to do it till that last ditch effort.

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

I'm just glad Washington won. I've been waiting a week to go big on the Washington/UNC game.

jeffksu
    jeffksu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8728

yep, congrats to Georgia backers and UofW ml players...we win some and lose some...

Poppa Catfish
    Poppa Catfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 801

While the end of the game was tough for UW backers, it was not a complete ass job cover. The first 24 minutes of the game was back and forth. The tide actually turned when it was 33-32 and there was back to back TERRIBLE calls by the zebras. Nice block by UGA, all ball. Foul is called, 2 free throws. Then followup dunk, ball about a foot off the rim on next possession, O GOALTENDING?? WHAT?? Real bad. UW comes down scores, turnover then three. Bam all the sudden 8 point game. I dont think it ever got over 10 the whole game. Did it? So game that was basically possession for possession the entire game, turned on a quick 7 point swing in about a minute.
    This right here is the correct response. UW got nearly every single break in that second half and still didn't cover. Sorry if I don't feel too bad for you.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Ref's won the game for UW. That series of bad calls really dug UGA too big a hole to recover. I hate being on the wrong side of the fix.

Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

refs beat the bulldogs tonight, not the huskies.

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2673

There was also a very good stretch Georgia had in the 1st half being up by 7 or 8? It still ended tied at the half but it was nice to see the 'dog' going head to head against the chalk. Also seems the refs have had a lot of game deciding calls to make. Wasn't that a foul at the end of the Louisville/Morehead game?

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Fucccckkkkk washington and Arizona for being ahead most of the ballgame by at least the spread but allowing both Memphis and Georgia to get the backdoor cover. I'm playing all moneylines today. Fuccckk this shit. I'm sick of losing bets by one or two points.