Foolish me listened and played arizona -2 last night. Instead of flaming Brock Landers, Ive decided to pay it forward and allow Brock Landers to jump right back on the horse. I have faith that with a bigger bankroll that Brock will make us all rich thru his prognostication and his sports alchemy.

I am suggesting a fundraiser. Now to just give Brock the money would not help us or Brock. The Bible says to teach a man to fish. He needs to learn finicial responsibility and the value of a dollar. I am suggesting a Brock Landers vocational field trip.

Lets raise money to give him the tools to get a bankroll and know the value of it

1. Greyhound ticket to the University of alabama.
2. 100 pack of plastic cups to hold money for fundraising
3. Two pieces of plywood, white paint, and black paint to paint letters on the white paint.
4 JJ Gold to donate the awful hairpiece so Brock can be incogntio
5 One bag of higher quality diet pills

The goal is simple, let Brock collect for funds for a memorial statue for the Alabama trees poisioned. After reaching a suitable goal, he goes into a burger king bathroom, removes the JJ gold wig, and takes the greyhound back to Brookville a richer man. He has now a bankroll and an appreciation of money that might make him pause the next time an impulse comes to post any pick.

The backup plan is for Brock to take a bull horn, goosestep down main street at the university of alabama, proclaim he is Harvey Almorn Updyke jr, and vows to kill more vegetation if his father is not immeidately released. If he survives the lynching, he has a wonderful basis for a lawsuit, a new bankroll and lease on life.

Brock take all this into consideration before posting any picks, stop, and DONT POST ANY PICKS.

If you do that you have made the world a better place