hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29862

Trivia glitch for me today

I just sent a PM to Rod. But in case he is not around and one of the techs who deals with trivia is, I'll repeat what happened here.

At around 10 am I answered 2 questions correctly and clicked "cash out". At that point it hung up for awhile and then I saw the word "error" briefly before the whole thing disappeared.

When I tried to leave the page I got this message :

"Are you sure you want to navigate away from this page?

You are currently playing trivia, if you leave this page it you will not be able to play again.

Press OK to continue, or Cancel to stay on the current page."

I first pressed Cancel -- and nothing changed, trivia window still not there.

Later, after getting the same message, I just pressed OK and am off that page now.

So far I don't see the 50 points. Could you please look into this?

thanks
    Points Awarded:

sam9ball gave hhsilver 50 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

hmmm I had something weird happen also.

Won round 2, clicked cash out.

Refreshed the page, and didn't see the points, I thought it's not a big deal.

Went to about 2 different threads, and then the SBR trivia popped up again and asked if I wanted to play.

I declined.

Next thing I know the 50 points were in my possession from the previous round 2 cash out.

Weird.

jgray
    jgray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Not to hijack your thread, but does anyone else have a problem with the Bet Jamaica banner when playing trivia on a phone. For me it bleeds through the pop-up so I can't see/select some of the answers. It appears to just be the BetJam banner though.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

I never play on my phone. I always think that it won't let me select something, or I'll go to tap the selection and click the wrong one, and will time out.

sam9ball
    Update Status
    sam9ball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2353

Looking into this.
    Sam

sam9ball
    Update Status
    sam9ball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2353

Quote Originally Posted by hhsilver View Post
    I just sent a PM to Rod. But in case he is not around and one of the techs who deals with trivia is, I'll repeat what happened here. At around 10 am I answered 2 questions correctly and clicked "cash out". At that point it hung up for awhile and then I saw the word "error" briefly before the whole thing disappeared. When I tried to leave the page I got this message : "Are you sure you want to navigate away from this page? You are currently playing trivia, if you leave this page it you will not be able to play again. Press OK to continue, or Cancel to stay on the current page." I first pressed Cancel -- and nothing changed, trivia window still not there. Later, after getting the same message, I just pressed OK and am off that page now. So far I don't see the 50 points. Could you please look into this? thanks
    Paid you your points
    Sam

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29862

just got back to see the 50 --- thanks, Sam