Lockitup1x
    Lockitup1x's Avatar Become A Pro!

Grown women that have kids and...

act like high schoolers...

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

When I used to ride the bus, you would see them wearing pajamas with their half white half black kids.

Lockitup1x

I'm talking about when you know the guy that's sleeping on your couches name, his favorite drink and all his best pick up lines and have no idea where your kids are or what they are doing... "like OMG we were ballin at the club tonight!"

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by robzilla View Post
    When I used to ride the bus, you would see them wearing pajamas with their half white half black kids.
    yeah, getting up with your kids, getting them off to school, walking them to the bus, thats so fukin lame

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    yeah, getting up with your kids, getting them off to school, walking them to the bus, thats so fukin lame
    No, this is at 2pm.

tripleblack1705
    tripleblack1705's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 938

This is one of the downfalls of our society

THE PROFIT

Quote Originally Posted by robzilla View Post
    No, this is at 2pm.
    oh

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Lockitup1x View Post
    I'm talking about when you know the guy that's sleeping on your couches name, his favorite drink and all his best pick up lines and have no idea where your kids are or what they are doing... "like OMG we were ballin at the club tonight!"
    How old are these women you're talking about?

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

I've dated two different chicks that were single moms. One was very very responsible, and her kid was #1 in her life, above all else (as it should be).

The other one, on the other hand, was about the opposite. Which was super depressing.

Lockitup1x

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    How old are these women you're talking about?
    late twenties, early thirties

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Lockitup1x View Post
    late twenties, early thirties
    Well that's a bit depressing. I'm in my mid 30s and I shit myself every second day because I'm worried I'm too overinvolved with my son and he'll run away by the time he's 4.

Couldn't imagine being the complete opposite though. That's actually quite sad all around.

THE PROFIT

I know women like this. One chik I know is in her early 40's, has a kid thats about 12 or so. She is out partying every night. Its bad enough when mothers in their 20 or 30's do this, but shes too old to be doing that shit mother or not.

Her mother basically raises this kid because she is too hung over or has a different man over every week. Real fuked up. I couldnt imagine having a mother like that, what this kid is thinking or what he thinks women or even life for that matter is all about.

If you arent gonna take responsibility for your children dont have them

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I work for Child Protective Services. That's all I deal with. Heartbreaking.

Lockitup1x

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    If you arent gonna take responsibility for your children dont have them
    Yeah I agree, and that goes for men and women. Truth is though... generally speaking if women want their kids they can get them.

ChileCheese
    ChileCheese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 256

This is what we call children raising children. Its funny when you reminisce about the sluts you went to school with. Who started sleeping around at 14-15 years of age and doing drugs. Eventually they grow up and have children.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

i love, love, love seeing the cougars out on the prowl at the college town bars.

perhaps they are trying to feel youthful or missed out on that phase in life, but you are right eventually they need to grow up and accept their responsibilities.

but atm i ain't complaining.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    i love, love, love seeing the cougars out on the prowl at the college town bars.

perhaps they are trying to feel youthful or missed out on that phase in life, but you are right eventually they need to grow up and accept their responsibilities.

but atm i ain't complaining.
    At first I was going to respond and say that maybe they just want to have a good time and just have adult conversation instead of all of the Mommy stuff - it's not like someone's brain dies when they have a child. But then I reread your post and saw the part about college bars. As much as I think I do ok talking to people from any age group, the last place I'd want to hang out is with a bunch of college kids in a bar geared solely towards them. If it was a pub or whatever, then sure. But not a stereotypical college bar.

Then again, I planned having my son very carefully. Waited until my career was sorted, financially stable, had 'lived' enough ie travelling the world and whatever, to not have any regrets or the feeling I'd be missing out by having to devote the better part of the next 20 years to raising a child.

Everyone's journey is different though and hopefully we reserve our judgment of others choices somewhat - especially because all of you in here are males, and you just really don't know what it's like to be a mother, let alone a single one. On the other hand, I hope that any children who are suffering because their mothers refuse to accept reality and love the children they chose to bring into the world have someone like WV advocating on their behalf.
    Last edited by shari91; 02-11-11 at 09:12 AM.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

At first I was going to respond and say that maybe they just want to have a good time and just have adult conversation instead of all of the Mommy stuff - it's not like someone's brain dies when they have a child. But then I reread your post and saw the part about college bars. As much as I think I do ok talking to people from any age group, the last place I'd want to hang out is with a bunch of college kids in a bar geared solely towards them. If it was a pub or whatever, then sure. But not a stereotypical college bar.

Then again, I planned having my son very carefully. Waited until my career was sorted, financially stable, had 'lived' enough ie travelling the world and whatever, to not have any regrets or the feeling I'd be missing out by having to devote the better part of the next 20 years to raising a child.

Everyone's journey is different though and hopefully we reserve our judgment of others choices somewhat because especially 'since all of you are males, you just really don't know what it's like to be a mother, let alone a single one. On the other hand, I hope that any children who are suffering because their mothers refuse to accept reality and love the children they chose to bring into the world have someone like WV advocating on their behalf.

Casperwaits
    West Side Story
    Casperwaits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Dated a girl who was late 30's at the time. VERY involved with her daughter and her work. Responsible that way to a fault. Opposite spectrum was when she would text or be around her daughters friends. She would begin to act like a 17 year old. Her texts were full of punctuation a kid would use and she would start talking about boys with them like she was Sandra Dee from "Grease".

COYLO
    COYLO's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7596

i thought it was just in the uk/ireland we had women like that. i think the term for women like that is " chav's "

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

Everyone's journey is different though and hopefully we reserve our judgment of others choices somewhat especially because all of you in here are males, and you just really don't know what it's like to be a mother, let alone a single one. On the other hand, I hope that any children who are suffering because their mothers refuse to accept reality and love the children they chose to bring into the world have someone like WV advocating on their behalf.
    i perhaps used the wrong vernacular here to describe the social setting of the nighlife. shar, the city and the college are more or less one in the same, so its not uncommon to see college kids, young professionals, middle aged people all inspersed in one bar and/or club. here in cville you don't really see the disconnect between townies and students, unlike many unversities across america. it makes for a great nightlife, its not for everyone, but i can cartainly appreciate it. and the older ladies, well, they seem to be...aggressive.

don't worry about me, i'm the last person to judge anyone, i have no right to do so even if i sit high in my ivory tower at times . i enjoy the company of all age groups, if i didn't i wouldn't be around you guys, my degenerate gambling friends who for the most part are older then me

shar, is you internet fixed up yet???

odusmykal
    odusmykal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5944

I've been a bartender for a few years now and have much experience with types.. They are very annoying.. They'll still be at the bar at 1 am talking about how they gotta be up in the morning to get their child ready for school.. I used to not say anything, but now i'll make comments back to them.. Like, "Why are you even out this late on a Wednesday night?". Those types really piss me off, but the ones like Casper referred to are the most annoying.. When a mom comes to the club on the weekend with her 18-19 year old daughter & her friends, its just sad.. They try to dress like they're still 18 & try to take a guy home thats their daughter age.. I wanna say, lady your 40, stop talking like you're a teenager.. Very annoying..

Casperwaits
    West Side Story
    Casperwaits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by odusmykal View Post
    When a mom comes to the club on the weekend with her 18-19 year old daughter & her friends, its just sad.. They try to dress like they're still 18 & try to take a guy home thats their daughter age.. I wanna say, lady your 40, stop talking like you're a teenager.. Very annoying..
    Bartended for years and when I saw this I knew exactly which girl would be pregnant in a year. The apple rarely falls far from the tree.

shari91

Call me on my phone. I just logged on through there.

(Sorry - meant to quote Stealthy)
    Points Awarded:

stealthyburrito gave shari91 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.