sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Batman ... do everyone a favour and FUK off back to your cave.

You complaining about 'nasty stalkers' is absofugginlutely hysterical and yet another pot/kettle/black moment for you, your second in the last week actually.

Not quite, but nearly as funny as someone over 1000 pts in debt collaborating with his buttbuddies marionettes sidekicks, who are also deep in debt, to lambast someone else for being in debt and spamming a couple dozen threads a day.

By the way, walk over to a window (you have windows in the basement where you reside right?) and open it ... see that big warm thing hanging up in the big open blue space? It's called the Sun, it's part of the real world, maybe consider trying to live in it rather than BatemanFantasyWorld as you have been ...
    Chachi, you're just pissed because we effectively put a stop to Carseller's ponzi scheme, leaving you holding the bag for the hundreds of points he owes you.

BTW, I'm in debt to no-one, points or money. No skeletons, my reputation here is beyond reproach.

Now get back to the points forum, pencil neck. Maybe you can earn a few more penny points issuing loans to desperate posters. Big time banker.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Funny how this thread was bumped, people start flaming but Willie Bee will give me the infraction.

sickler
    Facade 101

Bateman, it almost looks like you're egging on the powers that be to give me an infraction.

Keep it up and I'll no longer be Robin to your Batman.

sickler
    Facade 101

Bump for Chachi...you can tell your buddy Kgambler to spare himself the hassle of researching me. There's nothing contradictory to the actions I take on the forum.

chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

sickler - the 'debt' remark was not aimed at you, just the other two. you actually strike me as the most coherent and rational of the bunch, dunno why you 'run with such a crowd' it does you an injustice.

anyway, as you say, points are just that ... points. ive gotten stiffed before, and if I continue to lend out, am sure I'll get stiffed again, part and parcel of dealing with the degens on here. The caped crusader tried to act all high and mighty as if he was only hounding CS and slamming every thread in the points subforum as a public service to make everyone aware, but it was never just that, everyone can see that.

kgambler can do what he likes, I'm not PB and I'm not pulling KG's strings controlling what he does ...

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    Anyone ever tell you that kid in your avatar looks slow?
    Not cool, Bateman.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

First 123