purecarnagge
    purecarnagge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

why go offshore when you can go local?

You get these crazy fee's that are like 5-15% of your withdrawal amount, you get jerked around...instead you could pay -110 lines locally...why not?

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

or you can go to neither like you. You broke joke

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

offshore has MUCH more money than a local and much safer and much better run

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

you kidding me? a friend of mine got run away from a local where he hit 10k parlay....

frizzelli

purecarnage doesnt bet with a local he just wants people to think he does because he can't even afford $200 to put in a book the guy is nothing but a broke goof.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I would much rather be owed by a reputable book than by my local.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

I don't pay any fees.

Housemoney
    Housemoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5020

I've been looking for another stupid local. The ones that give me the same lines as offshore offer no advantage. I need someone that doesn't know what a correlated parlay is and moves their lines drastically because of one-sided action.

When I find one, I can make money doing this again....until he goes out of business.

underthe total
    under
    underthe total's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    or you can go to neither like you. You broke joke
    dude you are a documented stiff. stfu.

both have there advantages. offshore can definatelty be a hassle. getting funds in and out is tough.

frizzelli

Quote Originally Posted by underthe total View Post
    dude you are a documented stiff. stfu.

both have there advantages. offshore can definatelty be a hassle. getting funds in and out is tough.
    Rather be known as a stiff to a bunch nobodies than a freeloading kawksucker who can't even afford $200 to support sbr good job on the freeloading you poor fuk.

underthe total
    under

housemoney educating gamblers has no advantage. if you are looking for someone to bet here you are at a dead end. if you are trying to show how much you know. you will never convince em here you are smart everyone knows it all.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

locals are much better if you find the right one!

I've been using mine for 3 years now with zero problems. Great to get a 2nd or 3rd line. He's usually slow to catch moving lines so you can play steam moves with him!

Steady Stressin
    Steady Stressin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rather be known as a stiff to a bunch nobodies than a freeloading kawksucker who can't even afford $200 to support sbr good job on the freeloading you poor fuk.
    what a retarded comment

underthe total
    under

[quote=frizzelli;8273271] Rather be known as a stiff to a bunch nobodies than a freeloading kawksucker who can't even afford $200 to support sbr good job on the freeloading you poor fuk.[/quote

that is what you say everytime someone challenges you. you are a stiff. i would dnot want anyone know that i am a stiff. there is nothing worse in this workd than a stiff. the lowest form of life.

people who make a bet knowing they are not going to pay

just for you i will make a deposit so you will have to come up with something else

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

lol support sbr??

frizzelli

[quote=underthe total;8273419]
    Rather be known as a stiff to a bunch nobodies than a freeloading kawksucker who can't even afford $200 to support sbr good job on the freeloading you poor fuk.[/quote

that is what you say everytime someone challenges you. you are a stiff. i would dnot want anyone know that i am a stiff. there is nothing worse in this workd than a stiff. the lowest form of life.

people who make a bet knowing they are not going to pay

just for you i will make a deposit so you will have to come up with something else
    I could pay that dude pretending to be a man off is a second but as my post stated I wanted picture proof that fackin wannabe woman did not provide so the bet was voided so shut the fuk up take your fukking head out of your ass and quit running your goof mouth like your a somebody. You want to ask Thaddeus what a stiff I am I believe I am top 3 clients you fuk.

underthe total
    under

unreal.

ok so here is what i have done. i have set up accounts with. bookmaker, betdsi, and betjamaica. i just went to all three and they do not take ************.

i think i have one set up at rebate wager. does anyone know who will accept ************. u.s. customer?

Frizelli you have 0 credit on this site. you should probably start over with a new name or a new forum.

underthe total
    under

Stiff

frizzelli

unreal.

ok so here is what i have done. i have set up accounts with. bookmaker, betdsi, and betjamaica. i just went to all three and they do not take ************.

i think i have one set up at rebate wager. does anyone know who will accept ************. u.s. customer?

Frizelli you have 0 credit on this site. you should probably start over with a new name or a new forum.

what a goof

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

unreal.

ok so here is what i have done. i have set up accounts with. bookmaker, betdsi, and BetJamaica. i just went to all three and they do not take ************.

try 5 dimes and wagerchief

you may have to call to get CC to go through

frizzelli

Stiff
    This clown has been on the site for over 6 months and still doesn't have a clue how to deposit

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    offshore has MUCH more money than a local and much safer and much better run

underthe total
    under

dude i gamble for a living. i dont need your attention or respect to be successfull. i have 3 of the acccounts now that are funded and i am betting.
    Do you know what a beard is. and no not the when you need to shave.

you have got to get a clue soon. your credibility does down more and more with each post that you make.

also the line on you have an account with money in it right now off shore of more than 500 is -200. FACT.

frizzelli

dude i gamble for a living. i dont need your attention or respect to be successfull. i have 3 of the acccounts now that are funded and i am betting.
    Do you know what a beard is. and no not the when you need to shave.

you have got to get a clue soon. your credibility does down more and more with each post that you make.

also the line on you have an account with money in it right now off shore of more than 500 is -200. FACT.
    You full of it pal keep on mooching pal your so respected get a fukkin clue.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've always bet with a local & always will

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

For one off-shore offers more betting options. Its easier to get down. Its more private. No back and forth trips on Tuesdays. Plus its safer. I can't see myself ever going back to a local.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

i bet with a local for football season.

but he only does foots, so i went back to the offshores for college basketball and baseball season right around the corner.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

More Options

purecarnagge

here is why I'm still at my local. 500.00 per game bets excluding parlays. -110. Frankly he'll drop points even half points if its unbalanced action typically on Iowa games if I'll lay major weight. this has helped/burnt me =.

I like being able to stop by and pick up my cash, and not have a 100.00 wd fee to get a few hundred or 1k.

You start doing the math and say you want to wd 500.00 from a book and get hit a 80.00 fee and your only getting -110 lines and they jerk your payout around for 2 weeks...been through that shit with a ton of books. Or you want 2k wired out and its 120 bucks. Its all a joke.

I'm sorry thats right...I'm way too poor to pay 200.00 for a online crap book promoted by SBR... Anyone wonder how my Looselines signature went bye bye... SBR moderator deleted it... no pm or email about it... yet they took my money...

I've been defrauded by 3 books that SBR has rankings on. Betus/Beted/Looselines. Account was closed by 5dimes too.

My local lets me bet on credit locally in Iowa city and I can get immediate payout.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Never bet with local, but only real advantage I see is you can beat lines fairly easily.

As far as fees, many/most books will cover it for like 250+ deposits/withdrawals. If your book charges, it isn't "5-15% of your bankroll", and if you don't like the fees, find one that gives a free one a month.

I also don't see how a monthly trip or so to ** is so much harder and inconvenient than visting your local weekly (that has to be more of a hassle than ** if you have to settle every week). Total ** process (from the time you get receiver name from book to having money in your account) can be done in 45-60mins. Measily $12-$60 fees covered.

Other areas where offshore >/= local:
    1) Perks (reduced lines, bonuses, etc.)
    2) It's far easier and more convenient to bet online with quality software
    3) Your money is as safe, or safer, with financially sound, top books as it is with a local
    4) Options (and it's not even close)
    5) Ability to spread funds throughout many books to shop for good lines and scalp (non-existent if you're only with a local? Or do you have like 3 locals? Very crazy and stupid)
    6) It's probably harder to find a reputable local than a reputable book

Offshore simply > Local

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by purecarnagge View Post
    here is why I'm still at my local. 500.00 per game bets excluding parlays. -110. Frankly he'll drop points even half points if its unbalanced action typically on Iowa games if I'll lay major weight. this has helped/burnt me =.

I like being able to stop by and pick up my cash, and not have a 100.00 wd fee to get a few hundred or 1k.

You start doing the math and say you want to wd 500.00 from a book and get hit a 80.00 fee and your only getting -110 lines and they jerk your payout around for 2 weeks...been through that shit with a ton of books. Or you want 2k wired out and its 120 bucks. Its all a joke.

I'm sorry thats right...I'm way too poor to pay 200.00 for a online crap book promoted by SBR... Anyone wonder how my Looselines signature went bye bye... SBR moderator deleted it... no pm or email about it... yet they took my money...

I've been defrauded by 3 books that SBR has rankings on. Betus/Beted/Looselines. Account was closed by 5dimes too.

My local lets me bet on credit locally in Iowa city and I can get immediate payout.
    What happened at 5dimes? Did you get paid though?

flyingillini

If I won 10-15k in a weekend I would be pissed off if my local got killed in a car accident, heart attack or any kind of freak accident. Not likely but shit does happen. Your money is much safer at reputable book than with a local.

bill2266
    steelers
    bill2266's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

yes like more options

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2111

purecarnagge can not be trusted.. Has posted lies for years now

purecarnagge

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    What happened at 5dimes? Did you get paid though?
    I got tony'd.

Local and I are on credit as long as its under 2500 for the week.

Quote Originally Posted by rake922 View Post
    purecarnagge can not be trusted.. Has posted lies for years now
    really...I would have to say flying was pretty happy with our bet...
    Last edited by purecarnagge; 01-09-11 at 06:32 PM.

12 Last