noties
    noties's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6638

coach

who are the posters ?

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

all you guys need to get involved in theater...maybe ABC has a daytime soap opera forum as well..

brxbmbers42
    brxbmbers42's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone that bets with another poster is just plain desperate to get down on a game somehow. Would have to assume they are not even thinking about paying up or being paid. Same with the fukkin guys who come on here looking for someone to get them a local. Gimme a fukkin break. Hooking up a make believe internet person with credit. Please.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Let us be thankful for the fools; but for them the rest of us could not succeed. Mark Twain

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Have we caught the culprits?

Michael Ferro
    Michael Ferro's Avatar Become A Pro!

a reminder doesn't hurt, thank you JJ. everybody do what you want. Who cares!

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

At first, I thought you guys were talking about betpoints. but to actually play real cash with another poster that you just recently met on this same forum, what a retard.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Let's just say it's a group of young guys trying to get a booking operation going with posters.

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE
    nobs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    We have confirmed there are a few posters looking to sign up posters with credit packages

These posters are known stiffs and you will end up getting screwed

You will be promised things that seem soooooooooo good

Only play with SBR BOOKS

JJ Gold can you get me $50,000 credit for the games this weekend ? Yes its true that I am a degenerate but even us degenerates do win sometimes, and I know for a fact I will win this weekend, good buddy JJ. You can trust me buddy.

So see what you can do for me, OK buddy ? I know you have a lot of connections with very important people in this industry, thats why I have come to you. I would like this credit at reputable books only like The Greek .com o9r Pinnacle. I know you can get this taken care of for me, so i am saying thanks in advance JJ Gold.

Anyways JJ I have 2 plays for this weekend that I know are going to hit and then I have this guy called David Banks emailing me some plays this weekend. Guy hits like 98%. So dont worry JJ, I will go 6-0 easily this weekend, 5-1 at worst. By the time this weekend is over you will be calling me Gold.

If you can do this for me, I will remember you buddy. After I go 6-0 on the $50,000 credit I might even send you a couple betpoints. Oh and by the way JJ, I promise not to let my nephew put in any plays.

Thanks and let me know, Your good buddy Nobs

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10527

Who is Tsoprano posting as nowadays?

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

if Tsoprano was allowed to comeback, then we know who.

geebert74
    geebert74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Quote Originally Posted by makaveli66 View Post
    BurtRapp stiffed me for $750.
    That's because he is a piece of human garbage...

Flying Dutchman
    Floggings continue until morale improves
    Flying Dutchman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 759

The only guy you need to bet "with" is JJ, as he is a long term 47% "winner."

There is an amazing opportunity if you have your nose up his ass and fade every situation.

Mr. Peepers
    Mr. Peepers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

though shall not steal...

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I've said it many times here that there are more fakes and frauds posting that it's laughable. There have been so many warnings here and the Points Forum if you get hoodwinked it's your own fault. SBR should take away loans, point shuffling, etc. and they're only good for yourself...period. If ghosts and scammers were against the law there would be a couple thousand people from this site doing time. They show themselves daily, and SBR needs to thin the herd...plain and simple.

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10527

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    I've said it many times here that there are more fakes and frauds posting that it's laughable. There have been so many warnings here and the Points Forum if you get hoodwinked it's your own fault. SBR should take away loans, point shuffling, etc. and they're only good for yourself...period. If ghosts and scammers were against the law there would be a couple thousand people from this site doing time. They show themselves daily, and SBR needs to thin the herd...plain and simple.
    Great thoughts but it will never happen,ghost accts. have been a big part of this site forever.

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

UNREAL

Many young guys are naive and not hip to the gambling lifestyle

Proceed with caution and follow the lead of vets like JJ and FISHHEAD

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE
    nobs's Avatar Become A Pro!

so how is my $50,000 credit coming JJ ?

I am counting on you buddy