stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator

UConn opens as one of the biggest Final Four favorites of the last 50 years.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR Hall of Famer

The NCAA needs Duke in the Final Four. Nobody cares about Alabama, Tennessee or NC State, or even Purdue. But people will watch Duke, most hoping to see them get pounded.

Reason I picked Duke to win it was UConn's first title, I think they were +10 against Duke in the final. This time, it'll be reversed, although probably 8 points or so.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    The NCAA needs Duke in the Final Four. Nobody cares about Alabama, Tennessee or NC State, or even Purdue. But people will watch Duke, most hoping to see them get pounded.

Reason I picked Duke to win it was UConn's first title, I think they were +10 against Duke in the final. This time, it'll be reversed, although probably 8 points or so.
    Duke is like the Yankees, and the Cowboys for instance.
    Brand public names the casual sports fans usually watch just because of the brand name.
    Bookies love brand names, they know the public bets them, so they juice the lines often.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR MVP

O/U is 161.5

Seems a little high. No?

UCONN is also tight on defense. If Alabama thinks they are going to run up and down the court, well, that’s not going to happen.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    O/U is 161.5

Seems a little high. No?

UCONN is also tight on defense. If Alabama thinks they are going to run up and down the court, well, that’s not going to happen.
    I thought pretty much the same thing when I saw the opener.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR Aristocracy

Give me Bama. Roll Tide!

dollarbill
    dollarbill's Avatar SBR MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Give me Bama. Roll Tide!
    smart! look at U Conn's path to the Final Four... Illinois, San Diego State, Northwestern and Stetson What is the combined record of these teams........

FYI Bama averages 90 points a game