1. #1
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 82,844
    Betpoints: 11286

    Steelers are a lock today. Get sum!

    Zona ain't coming into Pitt and winning today. NO CHANCE!


    https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/arizona...s-20231203023/
    Points Awarded:

    cincinnatikid513 gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  2. #2
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 82,844
    Betpoints: 11286


  3. #3
    Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-14-10
    Posts: 1,740
    Betpoints: 10388

    Solid reasoning…. You know all of pitt’s wins have been by 7 or less? Az doesn’t have to win to cover the spread either. Sounds like a total homer pick.

  4. #4
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 96,794
    Betpoints: 8573

    good luck Jibby


    I think this is James Conner's first game back in Pittsburgh against his old team and Kyler Murray is fresh. I like Pittsburgh also. Pitt looked much better on Offense last week after firing their O coordinator. Steelers' defense at home is hard to beat.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

  5. #5
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 82,844
    Betpoints: 11286

    Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    Solid reasoning…. You know all of pitt’s wins have been by 7 or less? Az doesn’t have to win to cover the spread either. Sounds like a total homer pick.
    Pitt D will destroy Zona. Zona is a horrible team. Pitt should pound them at home.

  6. #6
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 93,854
    Betpoints: 7039

    Superbowl rematch I've been waiting years for this game.
    Points Awarded:

    DwightShrute gave lakerboy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    mjsuax13 gave lakerboy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  7. #7
    Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-12
    Posts: 32,962
    Betpoints: 4733

    Get em JIBS

  8. #8
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 82,844
    Betpoints: 11286

    Not going as planned yet! Frigg'n Pitt!



  9. #9
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 17,839
    Betpoints: 2733

    Weather delay in football!?!

    This is ridiculous!

  10. #10
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 21,645
    Betpoints: 1560

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Superbowl rematch I've been waiting years for this game.
    You and Larry Fitzgerald both.
    Points Awarded:

    lakerboy gave mjsuax13 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  11. #11
    mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-09
    Posts: 10,839
    Betpoints: 2083

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Zona ain't coming into Pitt and winning today. NO CHANCE!

    https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/arizona...s-20231203023/
    Insert maga foot in mouth = Jibby’s dumb fuk loser predictions.

    This is why you an absolute fade on here. Yahoo sports for internet losers.
    You know nothing about the game of football, let alone betting on it.

    How’s Pickett work’in out for you?
    Last edited by mikejamm; 12-03-23 at 07:16 PM.

  12. #12
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 82,844
    Betpoints: 11286

    Not a good look from JIBS starting this Thread. Shit happens. My bad. ..

    Pitt on paper should have won this game though. FAIL!


  13. #13
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 21,645
    Betpoints: 1560

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Not a good look from JIBS starting this Thread. Shit happens. My bad. ..

    Pitt on paper should have won this game though. FAIL!

    Don’t worry. A few posters have 1000 of them, this year.

  14. #14
    hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-28-08
    Posts: 7,856
    Betpoints: 4154

    Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Insert maga foot in mouth = Jibby’s dumb fuk loser predictions.

    This is why you an absolute fade on here. Yahoo sports for internet losers.
    You know nothing about the game of football, let alone betting on it.

    How’s Pickett work’in out for you?

    Jibbby has picked pretty dam good lately especially in Prime Time games I've noticed. Just an FYI.

  15. #15
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 82,844
    Betpoints: 11286

    Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Jibbby has picked pretty dam good lately especially in Prime Time games I've noticed. Just an FYI.
    Yes I have but not with this one. Thanks for noticing.

    You're only as good as your last thread post bet. I'll be back on that winning horse. I always do.
    Points Awarded:

    franz555 gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    hehfest gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  16. #16
    DonnieBrasco23
    DonnieBrasco23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-06-23
    Posts: 454
    Betpoints: 470

    Jibbby seems like a real square bettor usually taking the favorite. Just from the month I have been roaming.

  17. #17
    DonnieBrasco23
    DonnieBrasco23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-06-23
    Posts: 454
    Betpoints: 470

    I will say I always appreciate a poster giving out his plays and not hiding from his losses. I've seen a few of you posters always talk about your wins after the fact and don't ever give out opinions on games which is lame to say the least.

  18. #18
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 25,722
    Betpoints: 1139

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnieBrasco23 View Post
    Jibbby seems like a real square bettor usually taking the favorite. Just from the month I have been roaming.
    He isn’t a sharp like me…

  19. #19
    DonnieBrasco23
    DonnieBrasco23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-06-23
    Posts: 454
    Betpoints: 470

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    He isn’t a sharp like me…
    Slow your roll Johnny I've seen you lose many times in a row, please do not try to portray something you are not.

  20. #20
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 82,844
    Betpoints: 11286

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    He isn’t a sharp like me…
    Nobody is as sharp as you Johnny!

    Who we on the + ML bet line tonight? Let me guess the Bengals? Show me the magic Johnny!

  21. #21
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 62,158
    Betpoints: 33556

    Even though I thought the Steelers were the play there, I passed on betting them.

    Shake it off Jibbers, like I said the other day, "Win some, lose some."
    You'll get it back.

  22. #22
    OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-02-21
    Posts: 5,913
    Betpoints: 5040

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Zona ain't coming into Pitt and winning today. NO CHANCE!


    https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/arizona...s-20231203023/

    omg you bet on team thats 7-4 but are negative in points wake up JIBBBY soon as i saw spread jump -7.5 i said yup too many points for this team to cover not only lost game also lost thier QB for season
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mikejamm

  23. #23
    Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-25-13
    Posts: 987
    Betpoints: 6139

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    omg you bet on team thats 7-4 but are negative in points wake up JIBBBY soon as i saw spread jump -7.5 i said yup too many points for this team to cover not only lost game also lost thier QB for season
    I don't remember you saying that, Bill.

    But to be fair you're the best Monday morning capper in history.
    Points Awarded:

    5mike5 gave Str8Mush4Life 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  24. #24
    OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-02-21
    Posts: 5,913
    Betpoints: 5040

    hey im in real bind here cant always wran you guys about teams that are negative points to be faded

    especially if loking ahead to b iger gamne

  25. #25
    Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-25-13
    Posts: 987
    Betpoints: 6139

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    hey im in real bind here cant always wran you guys about teams that are negative points to be faded

    especially if loking ahead to b iger gamne
    BiL I llkaoo gmes fo Phily buter br ead make wii omgg dds for sseaon wweek 17 Thanos #7>?

Top