1. #1
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 25,707
    Betpoints: 1119

    Colorado ml +160 tonight

    I will leave u guys w this

    on it

  2. #2
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 14,284
    Betpoints: 24579

    What happened to you promising to be a mom of paypal?
    Points Awarded:

    Da Manster! gave Eddy Munny 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  3. #3
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 25,707
    Betpoints: 1119

    A man of principal

  4. #4
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 14,284
    Betpoints: 24579

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    A man of principal
    Yes, that too... what happened to you being a man of principal?

  5. #5
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 17,822
    Betpoints: 2702

    Wait!? WTF!!!!!

    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

    Seriously????

  6. #6
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 62,146
    Betpoints: 33529

    Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Wait!? WTF!!!!!

    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

    Seriously????
    Do I dare say it?
    I think the Buffs are a good play at +4.5 pts.

  7. #7
    DJK
    Gee Joon/Teen Bo Guaranteed Winner
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 2,037
    Betpoints: 9111

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Do I dare say it?
    I think the Buffs are a good play at +4.5 pts.
    Not anymore with JV on them.

    I'm screwed. It's a good thing that I already won in NBA and in the casino, so this loss won't hurt as much.

  8. #8
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 82,822
    Betpoints: 11262

    Lol. Johnny!!!!!!



  9. #9
    DJK
    Gee Joon/Teen Bo Guaranteed Winner
    DJK's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 2,037
    Betpoints: 9111

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    I will leave u guys w this

    on it
    If you continue to post, then you need to post sooner. Please!

  10. #10
    Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-12
    Posts: 32,954
    Betpoints: 4709

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    I will leave u guys w this

    on it
    A Proper end to Johnny V's career here at SBR?

  11. #11
    hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-28-08
    Posts: 7,856
    Betpoints: 4142

    Johnny - Every Colorado fan and its players are thanking you tonite for ruining any chance at a bowl game appearance.

  12. #12
    hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-28-08
    Posts: 7,856
    Betpoints: 4142

    Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    A Proper end to Johnny V's career here at SBR?

    He aint goin' nowhere.

  13. #13
    Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-12
    Posts: 32,954
    Betpoints: 4709

    Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    He aint goin' nowhere.
    probably correct

  14. #14
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 21,638
    Betpoints: 1537

    Coach Prime says “we comin”

  15. #15
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 30,570
    Betpoints: 27741

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Coach Prime says “we comin”
    Wow, did he wind up with egg on his face.

    He did a few interviews early in the season:
    *After the TCU win, he was actually talking National Championship.
    *After they got to 2-0, he spoke with Pat McAfee. "You want me to tell my players that the goal is FOUR WINS?"
    ...Looks like four wins is about right.

  16. #16
    Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-12-06
    Posts: 6,521
    Betpoints: 58371

    Somehow they got to 4 wins - Surprised TCU in Week 1, Got incredibly lucky to beat CSU, and had to rally late to beat 1-win ASU . From the penthouse to the outhouse - It was a quick fall!

  17. #17
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 21,638
    Betpoints: 1537

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Wow, did he wind up with egg on his face.

    He did a few interviews early in the season:
    *After the TCU win, he was actually talking National Championship.
    *After they got to 2-0, he spoke with Pat McAfee. "You want me to tell my players that the goal is FOUR WINS?"
    ...Looks like four wins is about right.
    It’s a good lesson for coaches, players and fans everywhere. I remember ESPN and many media outlets saying “national contender” early in the season. 4 wins this year and maybe 6 next.

  18. #18
    Flashmo
    Flashmo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-27-09
    Posts: 985
    Betpoints: 24021

    He took a team that won 1 game a year ago and got them to 4 wins..Pretty good in my book

  19. #19
    Hotdiggity11
    Hotdiggity11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-09
    Posts: 4,915
    Betpoints: 135

    Fading Colorado has been great since they got overhyped after 3 games. :O

  20. #20
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 28,085
    Betpoints: 47521

    We all know that Deion will be able to recruit but can he coach his way out of a paper bag?

    He had some very good seasons at Jackson St but was that because his players were head and shoulders better than the opposition? I'm not convinced.

  21. #21
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 14,284
    Betpoints: 24579

    His daily "final plays" are his new signature bets.

  22. #22
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 30,570
    Betpoints: 27741

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    I will leave u guys w this

    on it
    Johnny! Anything you like on the Sat/Sun cards?

  23. #23
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 21,638
    Betpoints: 1537

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    We all know that Deion will be able to recruit but can he coach his way out of a paper bag?

    He had some very good seasons at Jackson St but was that because his players were head and shoulders better than the opposition? I'm not convinced.
    And they folded every single time in the championship game.

  24. #24
    Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 27,322
    Betpoints: 16025

    Quote Originally Posted by Flashmo View Post
    He took a team that won 1 game a year ago and got them to 4 wins..Pretty good in my book
    Terrible take here. He threw all those "1" win team players off the team to bring in all new guys. It is a totally different team that has won 4 games so not comparable at all

  25. #25
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 21,638
    Betpoints: 1537

    Ain’t Hard 2 Find!

  26. #26
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 82,822
    Betpoints: 11262

    Faderation!

    Colorado was a such a fade after the early hype wore off. Leon Deon Sanders squeaked out as much juice out of his bum players as he could early on. Time to recruit now..

    That was an ass whooping last night. https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...meId/401524057

  27. #27
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 62,146
    Betpoints: 33529

    This just in, Wazzu just scored another TD.

  28. #28
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 25,707
    Betpoints: 1119

    I will post one last play

  29. #29
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 62,146
    Betpoints: 33529

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    I will post one last play
    Make it a daisy Johnny.
    (That's my gratuitous Val Kilmer 'Tombstone' reference of the day)






  30. #30
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 17,822
    Betpoints: 2702

    Please, just no Vols ml

  31. #31
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 14,284
    Betpoints: 24579

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    I will post one last play
    Your fourth consecutive one, huh?

  32. #32
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 82,822
    Betpoints: 11262

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    I will post one last play
    Johnny you aren't going anywhere, stop with the I'm done drama. Just post away and have a good time.


  33. #33
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 21,638
    Betpoints: 1537

    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Terrible take here. He threw all those "1" win team players off the team to bring in all new guys. It is a totally different team that has won 4 games so not comparable at all
    He brought his own luggage

  34. #34
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 28,085
    Betpoints: 47521

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    And they folded every single time in the championship game.
    I could be wrong but looks like style over substance.

    Also not convinced he's creating an ideal culture. Doesn't seem like he treats the coaches or majority of the players very well. I'm curious to see how many on the current roster will want out after the season tired of the dog and pony show.

  35. #35
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 21,638
    Betpoints: 1537

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    I could be wrong but looks like style over substance.

    Also not convinced he's creating an ideal culture. Doesn't seem like he treats the coaches or majority of the players very well. I'm curious to see how many on the current roster will want out after the season tired of the dog and pony show.
    Go on and jump in the portal! We here!

12 Last
Top