hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4202

Ole Bill check in!

With your NFL elimination grid. Let’s get a weekly report on the status of this.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5294

lol you hit the e OLE OLE

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5294

Teams i auto eliminate are teams plying in london and now germany

total equals 9

the superbowl losers my eagles i posted in thread i see 7 or 8 losses coming

nd if gets wc they are 100% not playing in superbowl bacause final game is away that means 3 more roads with no break

closest was 49 ers @ rams +3.5 covered but lost game

right now we have nfc rep 49ers locked in afc is possibly Chargers or Ravens .Bengals again 0-2 start

again hehfest nothing else matters the final s o s rankings 100% will show who wins and covers the S B

see thread i show updated after MNF game

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4202

Old Bill - what about teams losing to Tampa? And, what if they are in the division and play them twice? The Leo's (Lions) and Eagles are still alive because they beat the Bucs.

Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6145

Oldbill called a game over when it was barely into the second quarter yesterday.

Then he made it a point to let us know that The Eagles were 12-0 against the Jets, and you KNOWWWWWWW in Bill's world that if something hasn't been done yet then that means it will never happen in the future.

Os he proubabvly poundded the Eagles ML yesterdfay fawkkkkkkkk walked across the street to the local -8.5 chalk in 1977 both teams offensive lineman played Stanford first quarter ate a bagel +800 +1200 teaser parley Jumbo Elliott........

Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6145

Both Eagles and Miami QBs wear #1 so no Super Bowl for them omggg fawkkkk