bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

MLB.TV Free Game of the Day Yankees Vs Whitesox

Subscribe for free on MLB.TV to catch a free game every day for baseball. Sometimes on the weekends they air two games a day. Today's game is Yankees vs Whitesox.

Pacific Square
    Pacific Square's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4174

I used to watch the games I bet on, now I just watch the odds screen.

Nothing worse than wasting three hours of your life watching a game, just to lose your bet in the end, adding insult to injury.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11925

Can't watch MLB games anymore, waste of time but do love to bet on them and maybe watch the highlights.

I use to love to go to Dodger games but the team owners got woke. Boycotting the team now after the sisters of woke religious crap came out. OUT!

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 905

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Can't watch MLB games anymore, waste of time but do love to bet on them and maybe watch the highlights.

I use to love to go to Dodger games but the team owners got woke. Boycotting the team now after the sisters of woke religious crap came out. OUT!
    Jibbby, with all your boycotts- what do you drink, eat and do for fun? Just sit around and bang the table?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11925

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Jibbby, with all your boycotts- what do you drink, eat and do for fun? Just sit around and bang the table?
    I have no fun anymore I boycotted everything! It's all a wash... ; )

Points Awarded:

mjsuax13 gave JIBBBY 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.