OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5517

trying to think up some more NFL trivia brb goota go search

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26183

Billy:

Just went to the bookstore. Saw Steele's Coll FB preview.

Have not yet seen the Marc Lawrence FB preview. The Lawrence preview might be worth it just to get all the schedules in one place.

As for betting Coll FB, wow, how tough is that game? My opinion is that the Coll FB lines are sharper than ever. I'm sure they're using a lot of the Steele data to line the early games.

Are these games even bet-able? I have an early play on Colorado +21.5 (at TCU). I like the line value but even that is speculative. That's counting on Deion putting together a roster...and it's getting late.

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    trying to think up some more NFL trivia brb goota go search
    1) Only NFL player to win Rookie of the Year and Super Bowl in the same year.

2) Only guy to win a Super Bowl as Player, Asst Coach, AND Head Coach.

OldBill

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    1) Only NFL player to win Rookie of the Year and Super Bowl in the same year.

2) Only guy to win a Super Bowl as Player, Asst Coach, AND Head Coach.
    seraching now Chucky brb

Marcus Allen has the distinction of being the only player to have won the Heisman Trophy, an NCAA national championship, the Super Bowl, and be named NFL MVP and Super Bowl MVP.[2] He was inducted to the College Football Hall of Fame in 2000, the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2003, and the International Sports Hall of Fame in 2021.[3]

"Thomas R. "Tom" Flores (born March 21, 1937 in Fresno, California) is a retired American collegiate and professional football quarterback and former professional coach. Flores and Mike Ditka are the only two people in the NFL history to win Super Bowls as a player, as an assistant coach, and as a head coach.

ChuckyTheGoat

seraching now Chucky brb

Marcus Allen has the distinction of being the only player to have won the Heisman Trophy, an NCAA national championship, the Super Bowl, and be named NFL MVP and Super Bowl MVP.[2] He was inducted to the College Football Hall of Fame in 2000, the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2003, and the International Sports Hall of Fame in 2021.[3]

"Thomas R. "Tom" Flores (born March 21, 1937 in Fresno, California) is a retired American collegiate and professional football quarterback and former professional coach. Flores and Mike Ditka are the only two people in the NFL history to win Super Bowls as a player, as an assistant coach, and as a head coach.
    Billy:
    1) Marcus Allen is not the name I'm looking for. I believe he won the Super Bowl in his SECOND season. Raiders lost to the Jets in the expanded playoffs after the strike-shortened 1982 season.

2) Ditka was the name I had in mind. Looks like I whiffed on Flores. So, my question was faulty.

OldBill

well thats what i got using google and strike shortened season im not counting anything beause it allowed players being awarded whatever without playing full season

so who was you looking for beasides marcus allen?

ChuckyTheGoat

well thats what i got using google and strike shortened season im not counting anything beause it allowed players being awarded whatever without playing full season

so who was you looking for beasides marcus allen?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Dorsett

Google can take a leap. In 1977 Dorsett won both:
    *Off ROY
    and
    *Super Bowl vs the Broncos

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation...the_Year_Award

OldBill

ok yes Dorsett of C boys

OldBill

ChuckyTheGoat

Flying footballs. Billy, it's in the air.

OldBill

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Flying footballs. Billy, it's in the air.
    i'm like going nuts waiting chucky i wanna hit exact scores all year long even only a $5 bet can reap you $500 - $800 win

of course using like 2 or 3 difernt scores on each like 21- 14 then 21- 13 then 20- 12 had it lst year sb exact score shown in madden game eagles won with fg 38-35 walking to car to drive to place bets early sunday license plate with 3538 on it ya think i make 2 10$ bets and i cried after seeing what i would have won $57,755.00

ChuckyTheGoat

Billy, I hear you, the anticipation.

Remember one thing on Exact Scores. Much harder now, after the XPt Rule changed.

XPts aren't 99%. They're 93% now. Just one missed Xpt changes the landing spot significantly.

First 12