1. #1
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 20,237
    Betpoints: 1361

    Game 2 Stanley Cup Finals

    Heading down to T Mobile around 3pm with the family for game 2! Gonna get tuned up real quick!

    Go Knights Go! Who do you guys like tonight?

  2. #2
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 28,083
    Betpoints: 15212

    Vegas in 4.
    Hit Knights -1.5 & 2.5 last night!
    Another over tonight

  3. #3
    Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-24-10
    Posts: 25,826
    Betpoints: 10291

    How much are tickets? Sounds expensive for a whole family. Enjoy the game brother. No clue who's gonna win.

  4. #4
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 93,165
    Betpoints: 9144

    Florida+125. You can't pass that up. Vegas had a lot of luck in the first game. They give up way too much space in the middle of the rink. Florida will make adjustments today.

  5. #5
    veriableodds
    validation not required
    veriableodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-22-17
    Posts: 3,826
    Betpoints: 896

    ov/5/@-140 alt line
    paying some juice

  6. #6
    coop-dog
    coop-dog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-11-20
    Posts: 722
    Betpoints: 3851

    flordia looked like better team first game i think flordia wins tonight

  7. #7
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 28,083
    Betpoints: 15212

    Just look at the penalties last night & youll know who Betman wants to win

  8. #8
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 15,768
    Betpoints: 1897

    Quote Originally Posted by veriableodds View Post
    ov/5/@-140 alt line
    paying some juice
    You might wanna wait until after 1P... thanks to Sportsbetting...

    The 1st Period Over is trending heading into Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Finals between the Florida Panthers and Vegas Golden Knights.

    Vegas has hit the 1st Period Over in 5 straight games, and 9 of their last 10 overall this postseason. The Knights and Florida Panthers combined for 2 goals in the 1st Period of Game 1. The 1st Period Total is set at 1.5 goals in Game 2 tonight.

    Vegas are -137 home favorites in tonight’s action. The home team has won 10 of the last 11 meetings between the Panthers and Knights.

  9. #9
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 81,400
    Betpoints: 1280

    Florida should come back tonight. I have them winning the Cup in 6 games.

  10. #10
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 20,237
    Betpoints: 1361

    Over 5.5 -130
    Over 1.5 1P -125

    Family of 4 is definitely pricey. I split season tickets with another guy. Canít leave my kids behind! We have a blast.

  11. #11
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 20,237
    Betpoints: 1361

    Go Knights Go!

  12. #12
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 20,237
    Betpoints: 1361

    Knights are winning the cup fellas!

  13. #13
    veriableodds
    validation not required
    veriableodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-22-17
    Posts: 3,826
    Betpoints: 896

    Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    You might wanna wait until after 1P... thanks to Sportsbetting...

    The 1st Period Over is trending heading into Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Finals between the Florida Panthers and Vegas Golden Knights.

    Vegas has hit the 1st Period Over in 5 straight games, and 9 of their last 10 overall this postseason. The Knights and Florida Panthers combined for 2 goals in the 1st Period of Game 1. The 1st Period Total is set at 1.5 goals in Game 2 tonight.

    Vegas are -137 home favorites in tonight’s action. The home team has won 10 of the last 11 meetings between the Panthers and Knights.

    This was yesterday for the game total. I checked earlier today the 5.5 was -130 SOB what a line move for a total

  14. #14
    veriableodds
    validation not required
    veriableodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-22-17
    Posts: 3,826
    Betpoints: 896

    OfCourse There is some risk but live wagering and pre game 3 way hedging could yield good results. Risky it could be if game ends regulation in a tie

  15. #15
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 20,237
    Betpoints: 1361

    The Knights are winning guys.

  16. #16
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 93,165
    Betpoints: 9144

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Florida+125. You can't pass that up. Vegas had a lot of luck in the first game. They give up way too much space in the middle of the rink. Florida will make adjustments today.
    Oops

  17. #17
    Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-24-10
    Posts: 25,826
    Betpoints: 10291

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    The Knights are winning guys.
    I think so too. They have a lot of vets on that team who have been together a while.

  18. #18
    slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-01-15
    Posts: 13,613
    Betpoints: 8040

    mj, was the Forum Rockin’..?

    It was a dominating performance.

  19. #19
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 20,237
    Betpoints: 1361

    Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    mj, was the Forum Rockin’..?

    It was a dominating performance.
    It was rocking, loud and my ears are still ringing. They really dominated.

  20. #20
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 81,400
    Betpoints: 1280

    Now is the time to bet Panthers +435. Not before series started. I learned form johnnyvegas.
    Points Awarded:

    johnnyvegas13 gave pavyracer 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  21. #21
    ezesports
    ezesports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-16-21
    Posts: 134
    Betpoints: 1112

    I will be at game 3 in sunrise, The place will be rocking with fake titties every where.

    I have to take the panthers but I don't like it. Hope fake titties will help out!!

  22. #22
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 56,201
    Betpoints: 8504

    That must have been a great game to be at live.

    Too big, too strong and too daaaaamn fast.

  23. #23
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 20,237
    Betpoints: 1361

    Quote Originally Posted by ezesports View Post
    I will be at game 3 in sunrise, The place will be rocking with fake titties every where.

    I have to take the panthers but I don't like it. Hope fake titties will help out!!
    The silicone in the building last night. Unbelievable. They panned the camera on the surgeon and gave him a standing ovation.
    Points Awarded:

    slewfan gave mjsuax13 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  24. #24
    ezesports
    ezesports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-16-21
    Posts: 134
    Betpoints: 1112

    I can only imagine. Unreal

  25. #25
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 20,237
    Betpoints: 1361

    Truly a great event with the family. I have to think Florida comes out battling in game 3. Their fans were great and I think we were all as stunned as they were by the score. The game was super chippy and extremely physical up close watching.
    Iíve been to quite a few games in my time and guys were getting flat out smashed. My kids loved it. You could feel the intensity in the arena.

  26. #26
    slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-01-15
    Posts: 13,613
    Betpoints: 8040

    The real beauty of the Knights (amongst the many) are the college and high school kids at the games. (and younger). There really is not much to do if you're under 21 in the Great City. 44 Hockey games and they are filled with kids, young teens and late teens. Healthy and safe atmosphere.

    Aside from the glam and glitter.

  27. #27
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 95,088
    Betpoints: 8855

    Game 3 is gonna be must watch tv. Especially the first period!

    7-2 Panthers

  28. #28
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 20,237
    Betpoints: 1361

    Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    The real beauty of the Knights (amongst the many) are the college and high school kids at the games. (and younger). There really is not much to do if you're under 21 in the Great City. 44 Hockey games and they are filled with kids, young teens and late teens. Healthy and safe atmosphere.

    Aside from the glam and glitter.
    Spot on. I think a major reason the knights have been wildly successful beyond the ice is their community engagement and the entire presentation of the game at city national, lifeguard arena in Henderson, learn to play program, community involvement, at the arena, etcÖ itís a pricey ticket but well worth it for a fun night out that isnít the traditional Vegas event.

  29. #29
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 95,088
    Betpoints: 8855

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Spot on. I think a major reason the knights have been wildly successful beyond the ice is their community engagement and the entire presentation of the game at city national, lifeguard arena in Henderson, learn to play program, community involvement, at the arena, etc… it’s a pricey ticket but well worth it for a fun night out that isn’t the traditional Vegas event.
    Don’t forget the NHL expansion draft rules where they were able to take a player off any team left unprotected. Also, they have the most Canadian players on their team of any team which qualified for the playoffs and we know Canadians are the best players in the world.

    side note: the Panthers only made the post season because the penguins lost to the black hawks in their last game of the regular season. Who know what would have happened if Pittsburgh was the 8th seed instead of Florida.

  30. #30
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 93,165
    Betpoints: 9144

    Florida will tie this series at home. This is Chicago vs Philly all over again.

  31. #31
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 28,083
    Betpoints: 15212

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Florida will tie this series at home. This is Chicago vs Philly all over again.
    Ill take that action!
    Last edited by Jayvegas420; 06-07-23 at 02:25 PM.

  32. #32
    actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-16-10
    Posts: 2,846
    Betpoints: 19931

    offering even odds on the panthers gm 3 if anyone wants betpoints action...

Top