1. #1
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 95,088
    Betpoints: 8855

    Stars win tonight

    I am cheering for Vegas but I am guessing Dallas is taking game 3 at home tonight.

    The Stars dominated game 2, were up a goal but allowed a late goal before losing in OT.

    Gut feeling Dallas wins 6-3

    Stars -1.5 +180


    over 5.5 -107








    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Headsterx

  2. #2
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 15,768
    Betpoints: 1897

    I like the play for Stars but both NBA and NHL conference finals have been lopsided with only one team winning the games in the series. Already have one sweep w/ Nuggets and possibly another w/ Heat for NBA. NHL has Panthers looking for a sweep tomorrow, but will Knights continue these lopsided series?


  3. #3
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 93,165
    Betpoints: 9144

    Good luck. I took Vegas+135. Probably lose but the value is insane.

  4. #4
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 95,088
    Betpoints: 8855

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Good luck. I took Vegas+135. Probably lose but the value is insane.
    good luck also. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Vegas managed to win.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 05-23-23 at 07:33 PM.

  5. #5
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 95,088
    Betpoints: 8855

    Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    I like the play for Stars but both NBA and NHL conference finals have been lopsided with only one team winning the games in the series. Already have one sweep w/ Nuggets and possibly another w/ Heat for NBA. NHL has Panthers looking for a sweep tomorrow, but will Knights continue these lopsided series?

    everything this year its something different
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 05-23-23 at 07:23 PM.

  6. #6
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 15,768
    Betpoints: 1897

    Knights take early leadÖ wow!

  7. #7
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 95,088
    Betpoints: 8855

    Jamie Benn is an idiot


  8. #8
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 20,237
    Betpoints: 1361

    LFG! Busch League plays by Benn.

  9. #9
    Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-06
    Posts: 7,061
    Betpoints: 9453

    3-0 less than 10 minutes end. Switch to the NBA game.

  10. #10
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 95,088
    Betpoints: 8855

    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    3-0 less than 10 minutes end. Switch to the NBA game.

    Dallas live +
    473




  11. #11
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 20,237
    Betpoints: 1361

    What a start!

  12. #12
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 15,768
    Betpoints: 1897

    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    3-0 less than 10 minutes end. Switch to the NBA game.

  13. #13
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 15,768
    Betpoints: 1897

    Another sweep in the making...


  14. #14
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 20,237
    Betpoints: 1361

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

    Dallas live +
    473



    +700 now

  15. #15
    k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-16-10
    Posts: 17,359
    Betpoints: 1035

    So pathetic.
    Did not bet but thought Stars would win too.

  16. #16
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 95,088
    Betpoints: 8855

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    +700 now
    I will put 20 on Dallas +804

  17. #17
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 20,237
    Betpoints: 1361

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I will put 20 on Dallas +804
    This game is not over. I donít see why not. Dallas heavy in the zone.

  18. #18
    Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 15,768
    Betpoints: 1897

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    This game is not over. I don’t see why not. Dallas heavy in the zone.
    It's over. Before this series they showed Stars goalie stats during the playoffs where he barely gives up goals in their wins but in their losses he gives up a lot. It sounds like Romo's saying where ofc you will lose if you give up goals. But basically in any high scoring game, Dallas will lose in the playoffs. They don't win in those types of games, they needed a low scoring game. Game over and series is over.

  19. #19
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 93,165
    Betpoints: 9144

    Every series will be a sweep.

    The icing on the cake would be the heat getting swept in the finals.

  20. #20
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 20,237
    Betpoints: 1361

    Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    It's over. Before this series they showed Stars goalie stats during the playoffs where he barely gives up goals in their wins but in their losses he gives up a lot. It sounds like Romo's saying where ofc you will lose if you give up goals. But basically in any high scoring game, Dallas will lose in the playoffs. They don't win in those types of games, they needed a low scoring game. Game over and series is over.
    Itís over for sure now. Dallas has folded. Now they want to play tough guy.

Top