budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR MVP

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    I just don’t understand how someone can tell another about how their body is feeling I know such isn’t possible outside of that person. Besides seems the guys that are bashed are always some of the hardest working players in the league d rose was another criticized. To think kawhi is sitting out the playoffs for nothing is rich. Like why would he do that.
    no he wants bad to play in the playoffs. i'm not talking about that. did he want to play in the regular season? answer is no.

anyways i've said enough. sorry i get riled up sometimes. i realize i'm probably not right, but that's my opinion.

appreciate the conversation and different viewpoint.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar SBR Hall of Famer

Clippers knew they were getting this baggage when they signed him. He's still got a few years of being near the top so they're still happy to have him. Gotta stop listening to the players re personel moves however. And need to get Zubac shooting threes ...welcome to the 21st century

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar BARRELED IN @ SBR!

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Clippers knew they were getting this baggage when they signed him. He's still got a few years of being near the top so they're still happy to have him. Gotta stop listening to the players re personel moves however. And need to get Zubac shooting threes ...welcome to the 21st century
    You have a magic 8 ball to shake and see which road Leonard takes with this?

1. I could easily see him missing the first 40 games next year.... my knee hurts... I fallin and I can't get up.
    2. If he doesn't miss any time... and is ready opening night... I call 100% BS what happened in the Phoenix series.
    3. Could miss the entire year after missing the first 40 games.... teammates pissed off just like the San Antonio days. Hard to earn respect in the locker room... when everyone thinks you're a pu$$y.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar BARRELED IN @ SBR!

Quote Originally Posted by budwiser View Post
    no he wants bad to play in the playoffs. i'm not talking about that. did he want to play in the regular season? answer is no.

anyways i've said enough. sorry i get riled up sometimes. i realize i'm probably not right, but that's my opinion.

appreciate the conversation and different viewpoint.
    don't be sorry, you post interesting stuff and the passion helps

people that can't stand opposing views probably like talking to their mirror all day

milwaukee mike

in the past 6 years this dude has played a total of 230 games

he's making more than a million a game, while his sister is killing people for $1000

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator

Leonard and his sister are two completely different individuals.

budwiser

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    You have a magic 8 ball to shake and see which road Leonard takes with this?

1. I could easily see him missing the first 40 games next year.... my knee hurts... I fallin and I can't get up.
    2. If he doesn't miss any time... and is ready opening night... I call 100% BS what happened in the Phoenix series.
    3. Could miss the entire year after missing the first 40 games.... teammates pissed off just like the San Antonio days. Hard to earn respect in the locker room... when everyone thinks you're a pu$$y.
    agree. likely the guy uses this excuse to not play a large part of next season. even though it's 6 months away, doesn't matter.

budwiser

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    don't be sorry, you post interesting stuff and the passion helps

people that can't stand opposing views probably like talking to their mirror all day

sorry not for that but for me focusing on this when i coulda made a better pick.

lost 3 in a row including terrible golden state pick last night. now a little under for the postseason. should have done better.

that's my thoughts today. who cares about kawhi leonard guy is a loser in my book but who cares.

phoenix-dubs just a pain in the a to look at. as usual this stuff ain't easy.

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by budwiser View Post
    sorry not for that but for me focusing on this when i coulda made a better pick.

lost 3 in a row including terrible golden state pick last night. now a little under for the postseason. should have done better.

that's my thoughts today. who cares about kawhi leonard guy is a loser in my book but who cares.

phoenix-dubs just a pain in the a to look at. as usual this stuff ain't easy.
    Yes, lotta fanboys on here. End the argument quickly and get back to business.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Leonard and his sister are two completely different individuals.
    true

did you know that statistically your chances of success are about the same if you have a single father, as if you have a father and mother? but those chances go way down if you have a single mother

stevenash

true

did you know that statistically your chances of success are about the same if you have a single father, as if you have a father and mother? but those chances go way down if you have a single mother

[IMG][/IMG]

IBetYou

true

Ha! I can guess why I don't know that statistic.

Although in all fairness men are about business and women are about well being, so if you're measuring success based upon income alone then that's only half the picture. Here's another stat; higher percentage of psychos at the top -it pays to be ruthless in business obviously.

budwiser

And yet there's no difference between men and women. That's what we're told in this crazy age. We're all equal. If you think anything else you're sexist racist mysoginistic all these words to make you look smart superior and altruistic. You should be cancelled as a danger to society for thinking awful thoughts. Kawhi and me, no different. Me and madonna, same. Me and dylan Mulvaney, we both drink bud light.

stevenash

Although in all fairness men are about business and women are about well being, so if you're measuring success based upon income alone then that's only half the picture. Here's another stat; higher percentage of psychos at the top -it pays to be ruthless in business obviously.
    Can you back up these 'stats' with proof, or are these opinions you're stating as fact?

IBetYou

Can you back up these 'stats' with proof, or are these opinions you're stating as fact?
    What do you mean these stats. I only listed one.

stevenash

In bold.
    Men are about business, women are about well being.

Explain.
    Is that something you learned, via classroom or textbook?
    Is this just your opinion?

IBetYou

In bold.
    Men are about business, women are about well being.

Explain.
    Is that something you learned, via classroom or textbook?
    Is this just your opinion?
    It's a generalization. If you disagree with it then say so. I'm not particularly interested either way, but poor form to keep badgering people when you think they've offended someone. Learn critical thinking, and learn some manners! That's enough for you today, see post 149.

stevenash

It's a generalization. If you disagree with it then say so. I'm not particularly interested either way, but poor form to keep badgering people when you think they've offended someone. Learn critical thinking, and learn some manners! That's enough for you today, see post 149.

Where was I disrespectful?
    I was just asking if what you posted was fact or opinion?

You answered me, you said you were generalizing.

First ... 2345