JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

I like the rules. They really made it not to look boring when watching. The pace is fast, the clock keeps moving, multiple ways to score, etc. It's football on steroids..

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1902

It's windy in Vegas. Easy under on that Vegas game.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

who tf would bet this trash

you could be up 17 late and end up losing or in OT

it just happened... team scores late goes for 3 so that's 9... go for the 4th and 15 to get ball back... get it... scores TD real late to win...

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    who tf would bet this trash

you could be up 17 late and end up losing or in OT

it just happened... team scores late goes for 3 so that's 9... go for the 4th and 15 to get ball back... get it... scores TD real late to win...
    Live bet teams that are trailing at plus money. That 4th and 15 play cost me a bet and I said penetrate this betting this league other than live bets at plus odds. 3-0 after that and as a bonus I got to root for Greg Williams tonight, which is nice.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57705

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Yep, and that field! It's a converted minor league baseball field that resembled a cow pasture, even before the rain! Almost impossible to kick, guys slipping all over the place. Under was gold!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GunShard

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Good call.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GunShard

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16291

I know we are only on week 2 but so far it has been just ok.The Play is far below the quality of the 2020 season before covid hit!Not following gambling wise im going to give it a couple of more weeks and if i feel the quality is not improving i will bail.I enjoy Cfl and Usfl better..See what they did for this game going on now Orlando vs San Antonio.They have stacked the crowd on the camera side and the other side is empty! at least that is better then pumped in crowd noise that fox does during the usfl games plus too many interviews and live mics.You dont need to stick a camera in everybody's face all game long,

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Is this not the Xtreme Football League anymore? Seems a lot different than the Ed McMahon days

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Won't watch or even acknowledge this shit exists
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dr. Luke

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5228

i cannot belive you guys even watch this fake fixed rigged football

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post

You can bet it and not watch it and still win money much like the WNBA if you are such a hell bent hater.

GunShard

I got Houston +300 and St Louis +380 winning the XFL championship in different futures parlay. Good profit if it hits. Feel free to follow these bets. Washington +300 can only run the ball and is bad at quarterback passing. I'm fading Washington in this futures bet. I could be wrong here.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

The gambling angles are non-existent. Remember the highest player gets paid less than minimum wage so the match fixing of the spreads and totals is rampant.

mcaulay777

Played very small but i was 7-2 when the league shut down due to covid starting to play again.A Little Pizza money On Vegas Vipers tonight +3 1/2

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1551

24 mph wind in Vegas? Fan Duel dropped 2pts on the total.

mcaulay777

Why is football any League seems you get the bad beats you never seem to be on the right side does not seem to happen any other sport! Checked the score when i came home from dinner 20-6 Vegas.Midnight before i went to bed Seattle came back and get the cover by1/2 30 -26 final.Ugh,i quit till Monday.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5228

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    You can bet it and not watch it and still win money much like the WNBA if you are such a hell bent hater.
    not hating Jibby these games are fixed beyound belief vegas dont put up lines like they do for nfl becuse they know thier aint 100's of millions of bettors gambling on these fake football games the kick off rules lol ...

i never bet a penny on XFL football and never will

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    The gambling angles are non-existent. Remember the highest player gets paid less than minimum wage so the match fixing of the spreads and totals is rampant.
    that seems counter-intuitive right? if there is a higher level of match fixing, then gambling angles would be BETTER not worse. more chances for scalps/steam even if you don't know which side the "fix" is on.

and here's a gambling angle, bol/sbag are giving back $50 in free play if you make a $50 xfl bet today. essentially betting 20 to win 50 on anything you want, try getting that on nfl

GunShard

not hating Jibby these games are fixed beyound belief vegas dont put up lines like they do for nfl becuse they know thier aint 100's of millions of bettors gambling on these fake football games the kick off rules lol ...

i never bet a penny on XFL football and never will
    There's 8 teams that's easier to research and cap compared to NFL's 32 teams. I say Houston and St. Louis have the best teams to win the championship while Orlando and Vegas are bottom tier teams.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Won't watch or even acknowledge this shit exists
    You guys do know this is a sportsbetting forum eh?

We'd bet on two flies crawling up a wall if it was offered

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    You guys do know this is a sportsbetting forum eh?

We'd bet on two flies crawling up a wall if it was offered
    there's a reason landers has all the gambling knowledge and advice in the world at his fingertips, yet still has declared multiple bankruptcies

guys like landers/bill have the ostrich approach, stay closed minded and shove your head in the ground... landers would rather drive 3 hours for a hot dog than take those 3 hours and make $500

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

I am enjoying this league. Started hot, 5-1. Now floating at 6-4. I was really looking for the Guardians W ML at +320 yesterday. Shouldn't have been so greedy. +8 was a gimme. Score was only 10-9, barely 8 pts per side, how could they be getting 8 pts?

First 12