JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Dak Prescott can't be trusted in the playoffs

Tony Romo 2.0 but worse.

Remember to fade Dak.. He panics and will throw INT's with the best of them come crunch playoff pressure time.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14174

correct JB.i do not trust him anytime.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Jibby one of the few times I agree with you.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Cowboys better lean hard on that running game and the defense if they are to advance in the playoffs.

Dak has the uncanny ability to absolutely screw things up if leaned on hard otherwise.
    Points Awarded:

beerman2619 gave JIBBBY 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

mike mccarthy cant be trusted
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    mike mccarthy cant be trusted

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5228

Cowboys lost to Buccs at home week 1 as a 2.5 dog and they are also cursed with HC that in NFL history so far no HC has won s b's with 2 differnt teams

they will lose 1st round of playoffs probably vs um errrrr dunno but eagles win div Cowboys get wc spot and if they lose to 49ers i'll laugh my ass off

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

agreed until proven otherwise

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

true but they do have a lot of spirit

they look dangerous

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I've seen Dak throw to many interceptions during his Cowboy career. Dude is so overrated as he just seems to have mental lapses in important games. He may start the game off on fire but in the second half he could and does lay an egg.

No team can do that in the playoffs and advance.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5228

well folks NMFW Cowboys even snif the SB look at their schedule ...final 2 games are on the road and any wc team playing even 1 game away has never goten to play in the superbowl? WHY because it 4 str8 roads with no rest

Last year 49ers lost @ rams but covered as 3.5 dog see ya next year cowboys

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    Cowboys lost to Buccs at home week 1 as a 2.5 dog and they are also cursed with HC that in NFL history so far no HC has won s b's with 2 differnt teams

they will lose 1st round of playoffs probably vs um errrrr dunno but eagles win div Cowboys get wc spot and if they lose to 49ers i'll laugh my ass off
    Odds are they don't win the SB but they can win the NFC. I'm not saying they will, but the HC thing is random, like Kurt Warner (who also should have won 2 with different teams, but sample size small).

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

One of better Dallas teams in a long time people

Be careful

Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4360

jerry jones is not racist

jerry drafted taco over TJ watt ..

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

And in other news, man landed on the moon.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 1005

Jerry-Dak-McCarthy. That’s not a winning formula.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

As a cowboy fan sadly i agree

No conference title games since 95

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Being a black QB means you are already behind the “black” eight ball

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

Defense wins championships and Cowboys have that defense. But Prescott is inconsistent. If the Cowboys get kicked out of the playoffs again then we can go celebrate in this thread lol

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Can you trust geno smith more? How about cousins? sure seems to be the eagles and boys

Brandt Moat
    Brandt Moat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2878

Well...... it is because a bunch of the ones before him- have done the same thing. Over and Over !! That's why we are lil whitey racist fooks. We are because we acknowledge black QB's can be dumb MoFos and choke like nobody's business. We have been feed multiple black QB's for several years and they just can't get it. College they dominate. Run all over like chicken with their heads cut off. NFL azzes pucker they are made to think and analyze defenses. The wheels fall off, the gears are jammed and the stupid black QB is a lost soul in the NFL once again. How have all the Black coaches worked out? Some of these teams are stuck with these dipshiots for a few more years as DC's and OC's. Ya fire em they yell racism. What a bunch of losers. Now they got the libs pushing the rock for em. lol What a joke!!

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Being a black QB means you are already behind the “black” eight ball
    Last edited by Brandt Moat; 12-07-22 at 07:47 AM.

Brandt Moat

Of course there are some that have got over the hump. Patrick (a lot of REDBONE in him!!), Wilson(Redbone) see my point? Whites are better QB's. We have more balls then you, ability to think under pressure and perform at a high level more games per year then blacks. Read and learn . Your welcome! Now if ya didn't learn......Your probably black.

Brandt Moat

BOOYA!!!!!!!!

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Brandt Moat View Post
    Of course there are some that have got over the hump. Patrick (a lot of REDBONE in him!!), Wilson(Redbone) see my point? Whites are better QB's. We have more balls then you, ability to think under pressure and perform at a high level more games per year then blacks. Read and learn . Your welcome! Now if ya didn't learn......Your probably black.
    It's you're, not your.

Read and learn.
    You're
    welcome Brandt.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    It's you're, not your.

Read and learn.
    You're
    welcome Brandt.
    It's amazing how many people don't understand the difference and use the words they're and there wrong in daily writings.

What is even more alarming is when people say this for example -

Me and my girl are getting married.

Instead of -

My girl and I are getting married.

I swear Americans today can barely read or write properly. Young people today are just getting more and more illiterate and mentally challenged! Retardation is a disease!

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Sometimes you're and your is just a typo, fellas. Take it easy, not worth correcting someone.

Jibbbs, it's only going to get worse and it's so bad the definitions of proper and not are disappearing. A language is what is used to communicate, rules are secondary.

If enough people use the lagunage incorrectly, then the incorrect way eventually becomes the correct way.

Don't expect some English teach to run around slapping people with a yardstick, instead you should expect the language rules to evolve and change with the times.

Let's just be glad ebonics didn't make it out of the the Oakland, CA school system...

Brandt Moat

tHANKS tEACH
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    It's you're, not your.

Read and learn.
    You're
    welcome Brandt.

Brandt Moat

I'm not reading or writing. I'm posting. I'm not the best speller! I got an A and B+ in English Comp 101 & 102 at the Great Kent State University. Left high school with an 9th grade English education. Went from public to a better school district and tested poorly. I was a bigger guy. It was like Billy Madison. lol Anyway don't sweat those things. People can't speak properly any longer. Language and "Proper" doesn't exist. I'm pushing 60 and just don't fookn care. But, correct on if it floats your boat.

Brandt Moat

My daughter is an English teacher in Akron schools. I went all to the way to the class room to teach and dropped out. Fook that noise!

stevenash

tHANKS tEACH
    Glad to help.

Brandt Moat

Ebonics made it to Akron, OH. My friend that presently lives in Napa, CA, took his 2 boys out of the school system the day he found out. The one took F.O.A.M. in High school and got a B+. It was the only non A he received. The one went on to tour the world in a rock band. The other hates society and fooks off in the mountains of Napa Valley.

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Sometimes you're and your is just a typo, fellas. Take it easy, not worth correcting someone.

Jibbbs, it's only going to get worse and it's so bad the definitions of proper and not are disappearing. A language is what is used to communicate, rules are secondary.

If enough people use the lagunage incorrectly, then the incorrect way eventually becomes the correct way.

Don't expect some English teach to run around slapping people with a yardstick, instead you should expect the language rules to evolve and change with the times.

Let's just be glad ebonics didn't make it out of the the Oakland, CA school system...

Brandt Moat

Akron is a shiot hole town!

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Well...... it is because a bunch of the ones before him- have done the same thing. Over and Over !! That's why we are lil whitey racist fooks. We are because we acknowledge black QB's can be dumb MoFos and choke like nobody's business. We have been feed multiple black QB's for several years and they just can't get it. College they dominate. Run all over like chicken with their heads cut off. NFL azzes pucker they are made to think and analyze defenses. The wheels fall off, the gears are jammed and the stupid black QB is a lost soul in the NFL once again. How have all the Black coaches worked out? Some of these teams are stuck with these dipshiots for a few more years as DC's and OC's. Ya fire em they yell racism. What a bunch of losers. Now they got the libs pushing the rock for em. lol What a joke!!
    i bet u have lots of black and jewish friends

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Akron is a shiot hole town!
    http://www.usa.com/rank/ohio-state--...-city-rank.htm

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    i bet u have lots of black and jewish friends
    I bet he's been on the wrong end of some serious beatdowns in real life too.
    Shit, I'd be happy to administer a serious beatdown on him of my own.

123 Last