Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

So annoyed

Hurts played out of his mind

I honestly think this entire playoffs was rigged for Mahomes and the Chiefs

All the critical calls in the game went against Philly it seemed

The holding was the worst call in superbowl history, had no impact on the play, ball wasn't even close to catchable

Mahomes barely did anything and somehow chiefs won. That fumble and punt return basically was the game.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10327

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    So annoyed

The holding was the worst call in superbowl history, had no impact on the play, ball wasn't even close to catchable

Mahomes barely did anything and somehow chiefs won. That fumble and punt return basically was the game.
    Goat I got a copy of the script a few months ago and told you what would happen, did you listen? Nooooo

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    Goat I got a copy of the script a few months ago and told you what would happen, did you listen? Nooooo
    Despite the script Philly still had their chances, it was a coin flip game bro don't act like anyone who bet on KC made a great call. It's like when an nba game ends on a last second shot and ppl who bet that team are like "I told you! I told you they would win!" It's all luck in games like this, no capping involved.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

So annoyed

You made a good bet. Phil is stacked. Pretty much impossible to stop them. I thought Philly made one bad decision. To kick the fg. Sirianni did the right thing technically but I would have went for it. KC d is underappreciated though. They played really good and it took lots of great plays that were pretty much perfect passes to get first downs. Philly d was disappointing.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6201

Mahomes is destined for greatness guys

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    You made a good bet. Phil is stacked. Pretty much impossible to stop them. I thought Philly made one bad decision. To kick the fg. Sirianni did the right thing technically but I would have went for it. KC d is underappreciated though. They played really good and it took lots of great plays that were pretty much perfect passes to get first downs. Philly d was disappointing.
    Thanks. Big time disappointing man. I think the only guy who played good was slay and gardner johnson, bradburry was ok too. None of the KC offense did that much but Mahomes was a lot more mobile than I thought he'd be. No sacks. The fg ur right. The fumble for 6, that was pretty much the game, I never expected that, those are weird things you can't cap.

I'm more annoyed I lost some parlays tho than this bet. I had 6 grand riding on Mckinnon gettting another 8 receiving yards. Took Kelce AJ brown Devante Smith Jalen Brown rushing Kelce TD AJ Brown TD Hurts TD and Mickinnon, all in one parlay. Mahomes barely threw any yards. I'm sick about that one, to make so many good calls like that and win nothing.

I thought the last play, Philly hoping to let Mckinnon score, they shoulda pushed him in. Bad design there defensively. I dunno, was a weird game overall, the way hurts was playing, i thought philly was gonna win for sure. philly punting was horrible in the game too. terrible punts. stuff like that you just can't really account for.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Start an NBA prop bet thread, that's where you rly shine. I'll never forget the Portland playoff tie at half and then win double result bet. That thing paid my property taxes for a yr

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Hurts played great in the Super Bowl. He stepped up big time in a huge moment. Eagles D and their D-Coordinator blew it in the 2nd half.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10327

Despite the script Philly still had their chances, it was a coin flip game bro don't act like anyone who bet on KC made a great call. It's like when an nba game ends on a last second shot and ppl who bet that team are like "I told you! I told you they would win!" It's all luck in games like this, no capping involved.
    Huh? I guess Jordan just kept getting lucky winning games last minute.
    Great players come through in the clutch, this what defines greatness. it’s what it came down to as expected, no luck involved whatsoever

scorpion896
    scorpion896's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2352

So annoyed

Bruh the Eagles offense was lit but their defense was overrated. They beat the Giants and no QB 49ers. They gave up 38 points to the Chiefs after allowing just 7 to NY and 7 to SF.

Game wasn't rigged man grow up.

If Hurts doesn't fumble they win, despite their defense playing awful. But reality is their defense was awful, and both teams were amazing. Difference comes down to 1 or 2 plays and the biggest play was the fumble.

Just give credit to the other team and call it what it was. Two great teams where one team came up just short. Either team could have won.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1902

Mahomes is the current active quarterback that's at the same level as Joe Montana, Peyton Manning and Tom Brady. Never forget.

First 12