kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    Looking good early. How in the world was Denver -3 here? Insane.
    yeah. i had it as a pick em at best or rams -1. before game i said my fav of who tf is denver to give 3 on the road. but these games can be scary with a line like that and the maybe vegas knows something theory..i haven't rooted for baker in a while, but i think he has been humbled a bit. he can actually play in this offense.

pabonaparte
    bobbywaves aka the chosen one
    pabonaparte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    juice kills
    Yep

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16291

I knew something was wrong with Pam Oliver i was hoping she was ok i knew she was not drunk, I read online she suffers from Migraine Headaches thank goodness i don't get them i have heard they are the worst things on earth lots of pain so that is what she had. I Knew it had to be something i was afraid she was going to be like a reporter from a few years ago who was incoherent on tv then had a stroke! I had to reply because i was not trying to make fun of her!

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32319

Quote Originally Posted by mcaulay777 View Post
    I knew something was wrong with Pam Oliver i was hoping she was ok i knew she was not drunk, I read online she suffers from Migraine Headaches thank goodness i don't get them i have heard they are the worst things on earth lots of pain so that is what she had. I Knew it had to be something i was afraid she was going to be like a reporter from a few years ago who was incoherent on tv then had a stroke! I had to reply because i was not trying to make fun of her!
    I suffer from what some call 'pressure headaches' on occasion, where the whole right side of my face feels like it's caving in, especially where the top of the nasal passage meets the eye socket.

And yeah, it's not pleasant, no it is not.
    Outside of taking knockout meds and laying motionless in the dark, there is nothing you can do about it either, even a dim light can be torture.
    Medical journals are full of cases where people have committed suicide over migraines.

From all accounts Pam Oliver is super personable and an extremely bright individual, my heart goes out to her, I feel her pain, and it's not my intention to poke fun at her either.

First 12