Greekster
    Greekster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6153

Pinnacle

Can't wager until noon, Wednesday. Pinnacle has suspended wagering for their launch of Ontario website. Do I have to interact with other humans to kill time until then?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: turk0011

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lol

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I knew Canadians weren't banned from Pinnacle, but have they now become an official provider? Cool if they can pay licensing fees and keep low juice model.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by bookie View Post
    I knew Canadians weren't banned from Pinnacle, but have they now become an official provider? Cool if they can pay licensing fees and keep low juice model.

jim
    jim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2290

Quote Originally Posted by Greekster View Post
    Can't wager until noon, Wednesday. Pinnacle has suspended wagering for their launch of Ontario website. Do I have to interact with other humans to kill time until then?

malakes; what would it hurt to let Ontario players place a bet until then ...

jim

speaking of which - no pizza for me!

some mod in decades past cut off accumulating of betpoints from my account, but that's unrelated to this ...

Greekster

I should have known this was gonna be a mess. Downloaded Geoguard Location app and it won't allow me to log into Pinnacle. And their customer service department is useless when dealing with tech issues. I'm never gonna wager again because of this.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by jim View Post
    speaking of which - no pizza for me!

some mod in decades past cut off accumulating of betpoints from my account, but that's unrelated to this ...
    Points re-enabled for you Jim.

jim

wow thanks Optional.

jim

no word from pinnacle, the .com site at least would send an auto reply.

jim

somewhere the fine print says, may take up to 72 hours to verify documents.

​what a joke.

jjgold

People can’t wait to lose their money. I love that.

jim

the geo location passed ... the identity verification passed ... address verification - no matter what i send them keeps coming back not sufficient. even bank statements from the very banks from which i sent deposits to them via interac.

no email assistance.

getting frustrating ...

jjgold

only 20 other books to play

Greekster

Quote Originally Posted by jim View Post
    the geo location passed ... the identity verification passed ... address verification - no matter what i send them keeps coming back not sufficient. even bank statements from the very banks from which i sent deposits to them via interac.

no email assistance.

getting frustrating ...
    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    only 20 other books to play
    I can't get passed the Geoguard app. It shows my location and all permissions enabled but when I log in it continuously gives me pop up message needing confirmation of Ontarion residency via this tool. They sent me an email this morning saying issues were resolved but same thing happens. I told them Im gonna use other books now. I've been with them for way over a decade. They wont miss my business, im just a small time degenerate gambler. What amazes me is that books using Geoguard as a location validator. It is so poorly rated. Anyways, I can be loyal to a fault. Time to move on. Good luck Jim getting your account up and running .

newton0038
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3303

Every phone has a fukin location beacon for fuk sakes. Don't need another app running to provide the same information.

jjgold

Canada a mess

icon

Quote Originally Posted by newton0038 View Post
    Every phone has a fukin location beacon for fuk sakes. Don't need another app running to provide the same information.
    Yes and same with web browser. OLG/Prolineplus don't need the software and they insist players be in Ontario as well.

jjgold

I would think pinnacles overmatched on the technology side

ELNATURAL
    ELNATURAL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9846

Find another book

Simple

icon

Its also quite accurate. At the end of every month google sends me a timeline of everywhere I've been tracked by my phone. The effeciency is scary good.

newton0038

Pinnacle has no app, it's all browser.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

Pinnacle is a gamblers book, no bells or whistles but it is the best in the business.

Limited
    Limited's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4567

All I need from a bookie is to 1) let me open an account, 2) let me bet a reasonable sized bets without personal limiting after few wins, 3) reliable in payouts.

Everything else is not really necessary, but that's me, others may want to have fancy apps, bonuses, reduced juice, millions of props, extraordinary live options, etc...

jim

Quote Originally Posted by Greekster View Post
    I can't get passed the Geoguard app. It shows my location and all permissions enabled but when I log in it continuously gives me pop up message needing confirmation of Ontarion residency via this tool. They sent me an email this morning saying issues were resolved but same thing happens. I told them Im gonna use other books now. I've been with them for way over a decade. They wont miss my business, im just a small time degenerate gambler. What amazes me is that books using Geoguard as a location validator. It is so poorly rated. Anyways, I can be loyal to a fault. Time to move on. Good luck Jim getting your account up and running .

nice that a human finally replied, they are ''working on these issues and will get back to me.''

had similar issues a few years back when I changed my email, having to go through the verification process. took only a couple of days and when it got done I had no problems wagering/depositing/withdrawing.

until now lol.

jim

a human finally replies, and does absolutely nothing. if they bit off more than they can chew that's their problem. giving up, I've thrown in the towel. hopefully they find a way do return my meagre funds and I'll move on.

newton0038

Confirmation through customer service that a 3x roll is required to get your single free withdraw for a calendar month or pay 10% on withdraw funds.
    Holy fuk. 3x roll is large considering your not getting any sort of any sort of bonus.

mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8405

if you can’t roll over 3x then i dunno man, most books have way worse terms, i been on pinny forever now and everything is good except sometimes their payouts for wins can be randomly slow

newton0038

Regulated books are a 1x rollover to satisfy the books AML regulations. And none charge for a withdraw that I have seen.

Optional

Regulated books are a 1x rollover to satisfy the books AML regulations. And none charge for a withdraw that I have seen.
    Pinny is a regulated book.

They have had the free withdraw if last deposit rolled over 3x for many years now.

At the time they added a withdraw fee they said they were not interested in dealing with people who want to deposit and withdraw multiple times per week.

If it is 10% fee now, then they have increased that % to even further increase the incentive for those type of players to change or go elsewhere.

newton0038

They paid me many time on less than 3x roll

Optional

They paid me many time on less than 3x roll
    Maybe it is only enabled for some users. I'm not sure about that.

Did you do a quick deposit, withdraw, redeposit recently?

Be good to know if it can avoided totally

Limited
    Limited's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4567

IMO If 3X rollover with Pinnacle is a problem, then you probably do something wrong.

jim

to Pinnacle

wow less evidence than the myriad identity documents i have uploaded here have convicted countless felons of murder yet here i sit with 224 canadian dollars in my account and not able to place my minimum limit bets at the worlds best sports betting shop.

and every night since downloading this feature, you can find me here:

hard to belelieve I've been pulling the wool over your eyes almost every day you have been in business.

starting to look like i'm never going to be able to bet again nor enjoy a banking roll. go ahead and confiscate my funds, that'll teach me. hard to win when everyone at the joint is pulling against you.

123 Last