ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Sometimes mistakes aren't always failures... gambling!

Last night I checked the LSU-Wake game and stopped checking it when it was 0-0 in the 7th because I had bet the under 7.5... I've been blindly betting the unders in college baseball for 3 days and it was going to cash again

I checked later again and it was 0-0 going into the 10th and the odds on both teams were -115

I decided to put in a bet for 1 unit on Wake Forest... so I did just that very quickly before the inning started.

I closed the app and checked later and saw that LSU won 2-0. Oh well... I didn't care.

So I logged in today to find out that I had quickly bet on LSU @ -115 by mistake instead of WF...

If you've gambled long enough you've probably done this a couple times. Or.. the other way around
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Coolcanuck79

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2146

For me it’s only the other way.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Been there done that. Last NFL season, I meant to put in a 60 dollar live bet on the Giants when they were behind in a game by a good margin. I think it was the Giants I can't remember. Luckily for me, it ended up as a 600 dollar bet instead and of course it lost. They were down like 10 points at the time. I tried to argue with the book that I have never taken such a big dog "live" for that much money since I've ever played there. I tried to get them to look at my betting pattern. It took me about 40 minutes to get in touch with someone and by then the team was getting beat by 3 td's. So, I knew my fate. Now, I purposely wait after inputing the amount to bet and make sure. It sucks but that really pissed me off. In the big picture now, it doesn't matter since I've made that 600 loss back so many times over but I will never forget it.