Nate rasta
    Update your status
    Nate rasta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

Lsu +3

I think they'll make up for their season opener blunder. Home field advantage should carry them in this game I think they should win out right but I'll take the three points

jeffchitown
    jeffchitown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2495

I remember watching that game l felt it was FSU blunder that almost gave the game away. FSU up by 14 with 9 minutes left. They gave up a quick 75 yard run. Then not long after lsu had a bad punt all fsu had to do was just keep running the ball forward. Yet fsu pitched the ball and fumbled. There was 1 minute left with a touchdown lead why would fsu do that?? It then allowed LSU to score but to have a rare extra point blocked. The big blunder imo was fsu not just running the ball forward there was no reason to be pitching it like they did. A field goal would of locked the game anyhow.

Nate rasta
    Update your status

Ya your right but lsu played like crap.maybe that's what I'm getting at,I think lsu will play a lot better over all than the opener stinker.bounce back game

jeffchitown
    jeffchitown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2495

Yeah I definitely saw sparks of lsu that looked good. I haven’t watched any miss state this year so not sure how good they are

PackerBacker
    PackerBacker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23368

All Over Mississippi St.-2.5 (heritage)
    Last edited by PackerBacker; 09-17-22 at 04:24 PM. Reason: spelling

Nate rasta
    Update your status

Cash it