stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Tony Khan going to Fire CM Punk?

crazy times over in Aew. Punk pins Mox for his 2x Aew title reign. heads to the presser with his boss and did this:

stake1

Evp's were Omega and the Bucks. after that presser ended, there was a brawl in Punk's locker room. omega got bitten by Ace Steel and Steel also drilled one of the Jackson's in the eye with a chair.
    so Khan stripped punk and the elite last night of their titles. all are clearly suspended and were removed from the Aew Dynamite graphics.
    the fight supposedly happened with the second highest ranked Aew official: Megha Parekh, witnessing the entire thing. talk is lawsuits are being threatened and that is why Khan did not mention any of the parties by name last night, nor did Schiavone, Taz or Excalibur
    Btw Punk closed -$500 on sunday, after being around -$250-300 for most of the week

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

it is crazy. i think he has to fire someone over this. hard to see these people co-existing again.

Hugh Madbrough
    Hugh Madbrough's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 192

Punk shouldn't of won the title. Not because a wrestler wrestles in his hometown means he needs to win. Him and Moxley take up way too much air time for the rest of the roster.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Punk is hurt. Word is he tore his triceps. That's prob 6-9 months if not longer. Fire Steele, strip the EVP's of their titles and power, Punk suspended for months without pay. Punk will prob retire. Guy is getting hurt too often.

pologq

i agree mox and punk are way too much of the focus. def have to get rid of ace steele.

i would eliminate all EVP's. they think the company is theirs and it is not. so tired of the Young Bucks.

Hugh Madbrough
    Hugh Madbrough's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 192

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Punk is hurt. Word is he tore his triceps. That's prob 6-9 months if not longer. Fire Steele, strip the EVP's of their titles and power, Punk suspended for months without pay. Punk will prob retire. Guy is getting hurt too often.
    They've mentioned that his newly signed contract is worth $15,000,000

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    i agree mox and punk are way too much of the focus. def have to get rid of ace steele.

i would eliminate all EVP's. they think the company is theirs and it is not. so tired of the Young Bucks.
    I'm a fan of Kenny Omega, not so big on the Young Bucks. I'm happy for them that they reached the heights they have from working so many indys. But yeah bro, Mox and Punk take like half the show and AEW needs to fix their squash matches and put that on DARK. Do you guys think they'll put the title on Sammy Guevera?

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1452

This is fake wrestling you guys are talking about?
    Points Awarded:

KnuckleHeadz gave TheMetsSuck 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    it is crazy. i think he has to fire someone over this. hard to see these people co-existing again.
    agree with you, how would they ever be able to trust the other guy in the ring?

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    It's more entertaining than the fake NFL.

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Madbrough View Post
    They've mentioned that his newly signed contract is worth $15,000,000

I'm a fan of Kenny Omega, not so big on the Young Bucks. I'm happy for them that they reached the heights they have from working so many indys. But yeah bro, Mox and Punk take like half the show and AEW needs to fix their squash matches and put that on DARK. Do you guys think they'll put the title on Sammy Guevera?
    i see either him or wardlow if they are smart. can't do another ex WWE guy in my opinion. let AEW's stars shine.

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    it is. gets my mind off of the regular world. my fav soap opera.