Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

This is tough to watch now. She looks like a wounded heavyweight fighter who's corner won't throw in the towel. Any minute now, she'll be knocked on her ass into an emergency room.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Yeah that second set was a long one.

She hasn't really recovered, even though she won it.

Mac4Lyfe

Serena was up 5-3 in the first set, 4-0 in the second set and couldn't get it down. She ain't coming back from 5-1. You can see it in her eyes. She doesn't want anymore of this.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Dayam, tired or not that was a good return off the serve to make it 15-15.

coolguy73739
    coolguy73739's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9574

Amazing Girl Ajla.. She is not just playing against Serana but thousands of one sided crowd cheering and supporting Serana at every point. No support for Ajla.. Amazing Tennis player Ajla.. Hats off...

Mac4Lyfe

This Aussie has a really nice stroke. You really don't know where the ball is going off of her racket. This is a huge win for her in the face of amazing adversity. What's her odds of winning it all?

Mac4Lyfe

Serena just fought off 5 match points. Unreal. She's not going down without a fight.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    This Aussie has a really nice stroke. You really don't know where the ball is going off of her racket. This is a huge win for her in the face of amazing adversity. What's her odds of winning it all?
    lol

coolguy73739

Finally!!

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

there is always tomorrow betting wise. sorry for those who bet serena like me. congrats to those with the plus money pick.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    lol
    Thrilla - this girl just won the toughest match of the tourney. She's playing with house money now.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Serena Well Bye....

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    there is always tomorrow betting wise. sorry for those who bet serena like me. congrats to those with the plus money pick.
    Could be worse. I just lost 5 cnotes on WKU football. They turned the ball over 2 times on the goal line, outrushed and passed Michigan State and couldn't cover a 17.5 spread. FUKKK

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

fatass will bury you every time

stop burning money on her... i tuned in just to watch the very end and have a laugh

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Serena Well Bye....
    For some reason I don't think she's going to retire. She's been hemming and hawing every time someone asks her. Go spend a few months at Lebron's house with all the top high tech equipment, lose 50 pounds and come back better than ever. Serena isn't even in tennis shape right now. She just started back playing a few weeks ago. Get committed to physical fitness and she could challenge these young girls another year.

but, she probably likes biscuits and gravy too much. Who knows.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by coolguy73739 View Post
    Amazing Girl Ajla.. She is not just playing against Serana but thousands of one sided crowd cheering and supporting Serana at every point. No support for Ajla.. Amazing Tennis player Ajla.. Hats off...
    She was amazing when they just interviewed her. She knew exactly what to say and was extremely gracious. I like this girl. She's my favorite now. I hope she wins it all. I'm riding her in her next match.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Thrilla - this girl just won the toughest match of the tourney. She's playing with house money now.
    She has a shot most have a shot but not because of the reasons you mention. Tough in terms of atomosphere yes but not in form and conditioning. Tomljanovic should have been the favorite here. Serena beat 2 form wise mentally weak players and Kovinic being a fatass now too, that was easy work for Serena.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Just wow, epic final game.

Mac4Lyfe

She has a shot most have a shot but not because of the reasons you mention. Tough in terms of atomosphere yes but not in form and conditioning. Tomljanovic should have been the favorite here. Serena beat 2 form wise mentally weak players and Kovinic being a fatass now too, that was easy work for Serena.
    She hit some incredible shots in that match. You can't discount what a win like this does for a players confidence, especially women. It looked like she found something late with disguising her shots. Serena was stuck in her shoes, not knowing where the ball was going. Outside of Iga and Coco, I think the field is wide ass open. Now, the negative is can she get ready for the next match? Did she expend too much emotion and ready to flop? I could see that too.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Just wow, epic final game.
    That was fun. I much rather watch women's tennis. I haven't sat through a 5 set men's match in 20 years. Can't do it. I'll tune in to the last set but those matches are too much.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

For some reason I don't think she's going to retire. She's been hemming and hawing every time someone asks her. Go spend a few months at Lebron's house with all the top high tech equipment, lose 50 pounds and come back better than ever. Serena isn't even in tennis shape right now. She just started back playing a few weeks ago. Get committed to physical fitness and she could challenge these young girls another year.

but, she probably likes biscuits and gravy too much. Who knows.
    At her age now and as we know she likes the seefood diet I believe she's done.

Even if she lost 20 pounds these young bucks will still beat her ass. Tennis is a mental game as well, she has to many unforced errors and mental lapses and that comes with aging. You lose confidence.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    At her age now and as we know she likes the seefood diet I believe she's done.
    Even if she lost 20 pounds these young bucks will still beat her ass. Tennis is a mental game as well, she has to many unforced errors and mental lapses and that comes with aging. You lose confidence.
    Most of these young girls are AWFUL. This might be the worst time in women's tennis, as far as talent. Serena came into this tourney, fat and out of shape. She even admitted that if she had worked up to the Open, she might have performed better. I don't know if she was ever committed to nutrition. She should call up the Brady's. Giselle would have her fat ass on the treadmill 10 hours a day. I really believe if she lost 50 pounds (20 is not nearly enough), she could dominate the tour the next 4-5 years.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Serena better player for 2 sets. She should have never lost the 1st set and the 2nd set lasted too long. Could have easily wrapped it up 6-0 and have more energy in the 3rd or win the first and maybe tank the 2nd...longer the match lasted the more advantage for Tomljanovic, who I suspect of illegal substance. In the lead up tournaments twice she beat a player in a 3 setter when those opponents had way more rest inbetween matches.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Remember when she let one rip infront of Nick Kyrgios? Her ex-boyfriend

coolguy73739

Shame on tournament organizers to make Serena's round matches some kind of Intimidation Circus against her opponents. You did it once and succeeded, twice you clicked but sorry you failed miserably the third time folks.
    Who gave them the rights to display GREATEST OF ALL TIME everywhere before even matches begin? How can you do that kind of crap? Total rubbish!
    GOAT DEBATE IS ALWAYS QUESTIONABLE.
    And BTW, this is not Serena's farewell celebration, for Christ sake, it's an international Grand slam game where you are creating such a GRAND ENTRY AND SHOW for your local player keeping her opponents totally exasperated and looking for a breathing space, not justified.
    This game is not a local event for your celebrations, it's an international tournament watched by millions who were shocked to witness shoddy treatment meted out to all her opponents in this tournament.
    Thank God, Finally SPORT won.. So happy for Ajla who showed what an amazing person she is. She was so graceful even in her victory speech. WAY TO GO GIRL.

pologq

Could be worse. I just lost 5 cnotes on WKU football. They turned the ball over 2 times on the goal line, outrushed and passed Michigan State and couldn't cover a 17.5 spread. FUKKK
    i lost that as well. i had 19.5 from an earlier line. bad football and tennis night.

pologq

Serena better player for 2 sets. She should have never lost the 1st set and the 2nd set lasted too long. Could have easily wrapped it up 6-0 and have more energy in the 3rd or win the first and maybe tank the 2nd...longer the match lasted the more advantage for Tomljanovic, who I suspect of illegal substance. In the lead up tournaments twice she beat a player in a 3 setter when those opponents had way more rest inbetween matches.
    losing that 1st set was a killer. and then 2nd set she let her hang around and force the tiebreaker. wasted chances.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Shoulda woulda coulda……if…if…if…if thrillas momma had a dikk he would be her uncle

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Shoulda woulda coulda……if…if…if…if thrillas momma had a dikk he would be her uncle
    Hey you are going to join your father soon motherfukker. Piece of shit fat white fuk mothrfukker.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

When the fuk is SBR going to bann this cancer

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

No "sorry" in betting world. It's just a bet. Like you say, always something to bet tomorrow.

Looks like it's time for Serena to hang it up. At one time, she was so good that she could win 90% of her matches just by being interested and turning it up. Man, she was good.

Have a big Saturday, Polo. You glad you came back to the site?

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    No "sorry" in betting world. It's just a bet. Like you say, always something to bet tomorrow.

Looks like it's time for Serena to hang it up. At one time, she was so good that she could win 90% of her matches just by being interested and turning it up. Man, she was good.

Have a big Saturday, Polo. You glad you came back to the site?
    i am. it keeps me hungry and invested. before gambling felt like a chore at times as weird as that may sound. i didn't wanna stop but i was losing interest.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

She played really well I was impressed with her level all three rounds, that other girl just played great

Mac4Lyfe

Shame on tournament organizers to make Serena's round matches some kind of Intimidation Circus against her opponents. You did it once and succeeded, twice you clicked but sorry you failed miserably the third time folks.
    Who gave them the rights to display GREATEST OF ALL TIME everywhere before even matches begin? How can you do that kind of crap? Total rubbish!
    GOAT DEBATE IS ALWAYS QUESTIONABLE.
    And BTW, this is not Serena's farewell celebration, for Christ sake, it's an international Grand slam game where you are creating such a GRAND ENTRY AND SHOW for your local player keeping her opponents totally exasperated and looking for a breathing space, not justified.
    This game is not a local event for your celebrations, it's an international tournament watched by millions who were shocked to witness shoddy treatment meted out to all her opponents in this tournament.
    Thank God, Finally SPORT won.. So happy for Ajla who showed what an amazing person she is. She was so graceful even in her victory speech. WAY TO GO GIRL.
    Sponsors want clicks, views and butts in seats. Serena is like Mayweather. People love them and hate them and will watch to see them win or train wreck. The sponsors didn't intimidate her opponents, the environment did and 2 women weren't up to the task.

We've seen athletes go on farewell tours. Brady was supposed to retire. Some random guy got his final TD football. That ball was worth a half million dollars until Brady decided to come back. I really don't think Serena will retire this year. She'll continue to make it a spectacle, fans will come out in droves to see her one last time and she'll make a huge announcement... "I'M BACK"!!!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    She played really well I was impressed with her level all three rounds, that other girl just played great
    Sets not rounds!

Pounds baby Pounds!

First 123 Last