JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Some drink and do drugs to cope with what they already have. War vets. Ppl born with severe mental diseases. Childhood trauma, like you got punched in the face as a kid by your dad, often. That you grew up with a mom who would belittle you at every turn. When this kind of stuff happens when you are young, you are basically facing an uphill battle in life. There's something called dissociative identity disorder (basically split personality), that happens in response to trauma like this, not in response to drugs. This is proven in medical literature.

Drugs are a huge probem for sure but there's usually some impetus that makes people use those hardcore drugs often. Without fixing that, your plan of tough love and jail will never work. Tough love? Lol. The people who got stabbed by their own father when they were like 10 yrs old? And then when they're 20 decide to do drugs. They need tough love?

Different remedies for different people bud. There isn't a one cure all solution in life. At your age I would have expected you to know that by now.
    Everyone has a tough life or a sad story at some point. That's life.

Stop making excuses for the homeless whom have completely given up and wacked out on hard drugs and start finding answers. I offer jail which offers a place to sleep, 3 meals a day and sobriety. I can't think of any other way to get the tents off the streets.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

^^^ Ayn Rand cult generation actually thinks it's noble for them to be so selfish.

Also why they have no clue why the younger generation would care so much about the environment and helping minority groups and others.

It's a good thing US students are no longer taught that crap.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    jail no

bleach cannons yes
    Gotta clean up the streets!

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Go house some homeless people then Mr Saint! Invite them into your home if you are so passionate for the drug addicted homeless. Back up your talk.

I didn't think so!

Lock em up for month or two to clean them up and to make them go sober, create work programs for them when they get out is the answer! Make tents and homeless living on the streets illegal in the cities and around family neighborhoods.
    You truly are a idiot

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    You truly are a idiot
    You truly are a mindless Democrat. You sure talk like one.

Now go save a homeless person or illegal alien. Enabler!

pilebuck13

You truly are a mindless Democrat. You sure talk like one.

Now go save a homeless person or illegal alien. Enabler!
    You obviously are so self consumed in your own little jibby bubble you have not paid any attention to anything anyone on here knows I’m not a democrat 😂. Go day drink and stare at yourself in the mirror feeling superior. You are literally cut and paste Fox News idiot. Did you even read my first post? No because like I said your a self absorbed babbling selfish baby. I clearly said they should be held accountable for committing crimes and using drugs and I largely believe the liberal laws are leading to the flocks that camp out because they face zero consequences. I was simply commenting on your I’m better then everyone approach you have. Now go drink vodka and find a high juiced ML play you clown.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You obviously are so self consumed in your own little jibby bubble you have not paid any attention to anything anyone on here knows I’m not a democrat . Go day drink and stare at yourself in the mirror feeling superior. You are literally cut and paste Fox News idiot. Did you even read my first post? No because like I said your a self absorbed babbling selfish baby. I clearly said they should be held accountable for committing crimes and using drugs and I largely believe the liberal laws are leading to the flocks that camp out because they face zero consequences. I was simply commenting on your I’m better then everyone approach you have. Now go drink vodka and find a high juiced ML play you clown.
    Go give a homeless pan handler some spare change to make you feel better about yourself.

pilebuck13

Go give a homeless pan handler some spare change to make you feel better about yourself.
    I work with many people in the community to be part of the solution just not sit in my house on my high horse getting drunk alone all day bitching 🤡

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Just bet on the Dodgers

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I work with many people in the community to be part of the solution just not sit in my house on my high horse getting drunk alone all day bitching 嵐
    Look at the hypocrite at home posting on SBR for half the day already himself. Priceless!

Pile, I'm capping games and eating a spinach and mushroom omelette I cooked up right now, the drinking comes later.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3188

Spinach and Mushroom Omelette sounds great. May I suggest a pairing with a soft champagne mamosa?

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    Spinach and Mushroom Omelette sounds great. May I suggest a pairing with a soft champagne mamosa?
    Double G, those drinks are fuken great!

My friends and I used to have them with a couple of......well nevermind..........
    Points Awarded:

TheGoldenGoose gave Roscoe_Word 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5162

many yrs ago was talking to mgr at local $ general store ...he found out by talking to one of those sign holders asking for help im home less they average $200- $300 per day ...... i said wtf am i working 6 days a week collect at least $150 thats a whopping huge tax free income of

$900 and if you do it all year = $46,800.00 net but were do i get warm in winter months when temps hit 20 or lower

actually the homeless is more than just drugs ...they simply are lazy fawwksssssssss and do not want to be responsible to any body.

NOW if i see dudes out there selling bottles of cold water or juice yup i buy it for whatever they ask ..

like do something you fawwwkks long ago i read they have schools that teach how to panhandle

THE Only guy i gave cash too in my area was Banjo Bob because he was an ex marine even had documents proving it

happy to buy him lunch gave him $5 or $2 every time i went to supermarket he is gone now ...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    many yrs ago was talking to mgr at local $ general store ...he found out by talking to one of those sign holders asking for help im home less they average $200- $300 per day ...... i said wtf am i working 6 days a week collect at least $150 thats a whopping huge tax free income of

$900 and if you do it all year = $46,800.00 net but were do i get warm in winter months when temps hit 20 or lower

actually the homeless is more than just drugs ...they simply are lazy fawwksssssssss and do not want to be responsible to any body.

NOW if i see dudes out there selling bottles of cold water or juice yup i buy it for whatever they ask ..

like do something you fawwwkks long ago i read they have schools that teach how to panhandle

THE Only guy i gave cash too in my area was Banjo Bob because he was an ex marine even had documents proving it

happy to buy him lunch gave him $5 or $2 every time i went to supermarket he is gone now ...
    The homeless make bank panhandling especially in rich hoods and in front of grocery stores. Dollar here, dollar there every few minutes and it adds up fast! 5 spot or 10 or 20 spot probably once an hour if they stick with it also. It supports their drug habits and enables them.

Then they go buy their heroin, get to their tent and shoot up. Rinse and repeat. That's why I get so pissed off with this crap.

Pile I apologize for going after you today in the posts above, my bad. You're a good guy and I like ya on SBR. I just got heated this morning with this drugged out growing homeless population in my area that I see and deal with daily. It's only getting worse!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-30-22 at 04:13 PM.

TheGoldenGoose

In order to stop any addiction you MUST first find and eliminate the enabler.
    👍
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Goosey call me

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i've only been hooked by a panhandler once, she was young, hot, homeless.... after a few minutes of hagglin', we settled on a price.... she walked away with a $20 bill and a load in her ass.... and the new official name as "street prostitute."

TheGoldenGoose

Has anybody here done any county jail time?

Many of these guys get arrested in winter just to get out of the cold.

Fentanyl and crack are serious addictions. Much worse than gambling. That’s why I never touched that stuff. I’ve seen first hand how they have destroyed entire families.

“Tough Love” isn’t the answer because nobody can just stop cold turkey. It takes an addiction center 30 days to kick these addictions.

Coach knows. He spent 30 days in one a few years ago (not for drugs). It first takes three weeks to finally beat down these addictions. The last week just to get your head back on.

pilebuck13

The homeless make bank panhandling especially in rich hoods and in front of grocery stores. Dollar here, dollar there every few minutes and it adds up fast! 5 spot or 10 or 20 spot probably once an hour if they stick with it also. It supports their drug habits and enables them.

Then they go buy their heroin, get to their tent and shoot up. Rinse and repeat. That's why I get so pissed off with this crap.

Pile I apologize for going after you today in the posts above, my bad. You're a good guy and I like ya on SBR. I just got heated this morning with this drugged out growing homeless population in my area that I see and deal with daily. It's only getting worse!
    It’s really not a issue. Just remember man sometimes addiction hits close to home and family members or close friends die or become addicted so just better to not talk down on people. I don’t agree with enabling them but sometimes I just hear brash statements like just get a job and stop using drugs like it’s just the easiest thing in the world. I can guarantee most these people have zero will to live and probably hope they don’t wake up. Remember they were all at one time someone’s son or daughter and full off innocence, I don’t think anyone intentionally started abusing hard drugs hoping to one day be homeless and suicidal, I understand your frustration, the liberal laws have made the problem definitely more noticeable, but it’s always been there.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave pilebuck13 4 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: str

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 746

It’s really not a issue. Just remember man sometimes addiction hits close to home and family members or close friends die or become addicted so just better to not talk down on people. I don’t agree with enabling them but sometimes I just hear brash statements like just get a job and stop using drugs like it’s just the easiest thing in the world. I can guarantee most these people have zero will to live and probably hope they don’t wake up. Remember they were all at one time someone’s son or daughter and full off innocence, I don’t think anyone intentionally started abusing hard drugs hoping to one day be homeless and suicidal, I understand your frustration, the liberal laws have made the problem definitely more noticeable, but it’s always been there.
    Well said and correct. Lots of bad things happen in the shadows to people/children everywhere and in that process they lose their innocence/hope/moral compass… look around your cities- liberal or conservative, bad shit happens. It’s happening now.

Here is your example of a homeless drug addict- my little brother has been in an out of rehab, prison, meetings AND homeless for the last 30 years and I personally have tried everything and spent 100’s of thousands trying to save him. Everything. His drug problem got WORSE in prison.

This is too much information, but my siblings and I grew up in a violent, traumatic and abusive environment without any parents, money, etc… surrounded by criminals, drugs and shit people think only happens in the movies. Our innocence was gone before elementary. He didn’t choose that but the trauma from it wrecked him, my older brother and my younger sister. All alive but all so far gone. That’s real life. There is no blueprint for navigating that. Meanwhile, same childhood, made me into a fearless, tough and relentless risk taker who started, built and owns a business that will hit 9 figures in revenue by 2025?! All the money in the world couldn’t fix their problems.

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Well said and correct. Lots of bad things happen in the shadows to people/children everywhere and in that process they lose their innocence/hope/moral compass… look around your cities- liberal or conservative, bad shit happens. It’s happening now.

Here is your example of a homeless drug addict- my little brother has been in an out of rehab, prison, meetings AND homeless for the last 30 years and I personally have tried everything and spent 100’s of thousands trying to save him. Everything. His drug problem got WORSE in prison.

This is too much information, but my siblings and I grew up in a violent, traumatic and abusive environment without any parents, money, etc… surrounded by criminals, drugs and shit people think only happens in the movies. Our innocence was gone before elementary. He didn’t choose that but the trauma from it wrecked him, my older brother and my younger sister. All alive but all so far gone. That’s real life. There is no blueprint for navigating that. Meanwhile, same childhood, made me into a fearless, tough and relentless risk taker who started, built and owns a business that will hit 9 figures in revenue by 2025?! All the money in the world couldn’t fix their problems.
    Well said what’s your business if you don’t mind me asking

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 746

Well said what’s your business if you don’t mind me asking
    Thanks buddy. Let’s have a great football season.

Advertising/Media Agency. We are heavy digital/behavioral/first party data driven which brands pay a fortune for.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

Best thing you can do for the homeless is to make it illegal and lock them up. Make em go sober in jail, feed em well and let em sleep normally, then create work programs. I think that is the only solution to combat the growing homeless problem. Build more jails if you have to. Gotta clean up our cities!

Homeless - tent up on the sidewalks, piss and shit where they tent up. Smoke up, shoot up and just make the cities gross and unsafe. Eye sore also!

It's a cancer to society that is growing!
    What a dumb mtherfker...

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12975

The problem with the progressive approach to homelessness is that it encourages bad behavior and attracts more people to the cities that allow it. Homelessness shouldn't be an attractive lifestyle choice. It should be a bottom where addicts finally decide to clean up.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5162

TRUTH really happened to me #1 car ac compressor needed to be reaplced had the money ready to go uh oh wife 2 days later major surgery gal bladder removed ....so car goes on back burner because she needs specail foods until digetive system adjust.

then after she is home 2 days later HT WATER HEATER goes out so all out Cash $1000 + $250 borrowed from niece left us without a penny!

SO i busted my ass working couple of days and now this final hit had all teeth removed to get full dentures takes 4 - 6 weeks for gums to heal I cant eat any solid foods ...no bread no potata chips nothing only mashed taters oatmeal puddings applesauce etc...

WE are total income combined every thing at about $35,000 a year and i took advantage of the affordable conectivity act and cut my cable bill from as high as $225 a month down to $113.60 for rest of year

help is out there FREE because this country is the greatest country in the world

First 123