1. #1
    KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 15,377
    Betpoints: 962

    Rockies f5 game 1


  2. #2
    pologq
    Only 2 Girls Short of a Threesome
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 15,993
    Betpoints: 180

    good luck

  3. #3
    KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 15,377
    Betpoints: 962

    Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    good luck
    Thanks bud but I won’t need it. Luck is for losers. Rockies OWN that zipper head

  4. #4
    pologq
    Only 2 Girls Short of a Threesome
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 15,993
    Betpoints: 180

    Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Thanks bud but I won’t need it. Luck is for losers. Rockies OWN that zipper head


    i think rockies will win a game today of the 2. padres could be distracted.

  5. #5
    bill10
    bill10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-09-10
    Posts: 651
    Betpoints: 2916

    Iím on it. Need this bad !! Letís go !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post

  6. #6
    bill10
    bill10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-09-10
    Posts: 651
    Betpoints: 2916

    Counting on ya Kid !!

  7. #7
    stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-02-10
    Posts: 4,714
    Betpoints: 8954

    On the full game ML, got it at +220 at sportsbook.ag (solid MLB lines with that group).

  8. #8
    pologq
    Only 2 Girls Short of a Threesome
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 15,993
    Betpoints: 180

    Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    On the full game ML, got it at +220 at sportsbook.ag (solid MLB lines with that group).
    meanwhile betMGM has the game at +185 lol. 35 cents difference.

  9. #9
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 390,375
    Betpoints: 571

    USA books suck
    Ripoff

  10. #10
    KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 15,377
    Betpoints: 962

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    USA books suck
    Ripoff
    Stfu already

  11. #11
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 390,375
    Betpoints: 571

    Facts are facts

    Epic rip-offís

    All the suckers and squares play there

  12. #12
    KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 15,377
    Betpoints: 962

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Facts are facts

    Epic rip-offís

    All the suckers and squares play there
    I donít. Sick of everyone bitching about it. What I pay hookers here in the USA would get me an Orgy down in Mexico. You hear me complaining about it? No, do you know why? Iím a man, large floppy balls. If I canít control something I donít bitch about it. If I can, I do something about it and keep my mouth shut.
    Points Awarded:

    matt711 gave KiDBaZkiT 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  13. #13
    pologq
    Only 2 Girls Short of a Threesome
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 15,993
    Betpoints: 180

    Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    I don’t. Sick of everyone bitching about it. What I pay hookers here in the USA would get me an Orgy down in Mexico. You hear me complaining about it? No, do you know why? I’m a man, large floppy balls. If I can’t control something I don’t bitch about it. If I can, I do something about it and keep my mouth shut.
    you stopped me at orgy in mexico. remind me to watch some 7th street latina porn later.

  14. #14
    WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-07-10
    Posts: 4,187
    Betpoints: 2153

    First blood

  15. #15
    svsooner
    svsooner's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-19-14
    Posts: 631
    Betpoints: 2808

    Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    I don’t. Sick of everyone bitching about it. What I pay hookers here in the USA would get me an Orgy down in Mexico. You hear me complaining about it? No, do you know why? I’m a man, large floppy balls. If I can’t control something I don’t bitch about it. If I can, I do something about it and keep my mouth shut.
    you had us at mexican orgy


    nice call kid!

  16. #16
    WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-07-10
    Posts: 4,187
    Betpoints: 2153

    Saw that coming lol

  17. #17
    stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-02-10
    Posts: 4,714
    Betpoints: 8954

    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingLuckCharm View Post
    Saw that coming lol
    Yep. The problem with bad or even mediocre teams like the Rockies is their pitching is atrocious. Teams like them and the Diamonbacks can never keep leads.

  18. #18
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 16,090
    Betpoints: 85

    Wow rook Rox catcher didnít know the rule and now buddy loses his shit because that is his fault

  19. #19
    svsooner
    svsooner's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-19-14
    Posts: 631
    Betpoints: 2808

    Quote Originally Posted by svsooner View Post
    you had us at mexican orgy


    nice call kid!


    WTF! I go into the office to do some work and come back to a loss?!?

  20. #20
    KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 15,377
    Betpoints: 962

    Just got KVBíd ďSo close no matter how farĒ

  21. #21
    KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 15,377
    Betpoints: 962

    Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    Yep. The problem with bad or even mediocre teams like the Rockies is their pitching is atrocious. Teams like them and the Diamonbacks can never keep leads.
    They fukked up in the top of the 4th. Had a solo shot, 2nd and 3rd nobody out and didnít even get 1. This is why Inwint bet more than 100 maybe 200 on a baseball game. No fukking clock.

  22. #22
    Darkside Magick
    The Ancient Order of the Illuminati
    Darkside Magick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-28-10
    Posts: 12,298
    Betpoints: 192

    Rockies may end up winning the game
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/19/2022


  23. #23
    Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-30-11
    Posts: 4,252
    Betpoints: 27115

    I lucked out on the F5 San Diego....
    Last edited by Philmill; 08-02-22 at 06:24 PM.

  24. #24
    Darkside Magick
    The Ancient Order of the Illuminati
    Darkside Magick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-28-10
    Posts: 12,298
    Betpoints: 192

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    Rockies may end up winning the game
    Maybe not
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/19/2022


  25. #25
    pologq
    Only 2 Girls Short of a Threesome
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 15,993
    Betpoints: 180

    well that went bad

  26. #26
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 390,375
    Betpoints: 571

    Random events thatís all

Top