play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

Quote Originally Posted by 209 Life View Post
    LeChina James
    keep seeing the same dumb shiet over and over again in every socials. leafrikkka more. that old niggabum has nothing to say in china or vice versa so why you say that shiet. you dumb sheep.

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces
    209 Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6750

Quote Originally Posted by play4win View Post
    keep seeing the same dumb shiet over and over again in every socials. leafrikkka more. that old niggabum has nothing to say in china or vice versa so why you say that shiet. you dumb sheep.
    Hi LeChina, You won't win another ring
    Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave 209 Life 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Lebron will finish his career in the CBA in China and play for Beijing, you mark my words.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20397

America. Probably the only country that an entertainer with only a fake high school diploma could become a billionaire. And he still hates America. Bless his heart!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    America. Probably the only country that an entertainer with only a fake high school diploma could become a billionaire. And he still hates America. Bless his heart!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

All these ghetto privileged and paid pro athletes that hate on America today should be sent walking papers including Lebron from the owners. Fire em and give them the boot!

They can go play over seas and play in shit leagues for minimum wages and we'll see how fast they start missing America, family and friends and those huge pay checks.

THEY DON'T KNOW HOW GOOD THEY HAVE IT!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I can’t believe LeBron doesn’t lose all his endorsements for that statement
    Why so upset at Lebron for telling her to stay in Russia?

Seems like lots of people don't want her to come home.

jjgold

He basically said he supports Russia and the war it’s the exact same meaning

Yeah he should be banned from basketball

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I haven't read too many stories about Michael Jordan after he retired... went on with his life. Dude still making millions from his brand 20+ years after retirement. Never outspoken.... much respect. Lebron needs to learn to shut his mouth.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave TheMoneyShot 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I haven't read too many stories about Michael Jordan after he retired... went on with his life. Dude still making millions from his brand 20+ years after retirement. Never outspoken.... much respect. Lebron needs to learn to shut his mouth.
    I agree he is cool. But MJ started a NASCAR team right after the Bubba Wallace noose thing and employed Bubba to drive for him and I think ran BLM livery at the start too.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^MJ like Charles Barkley are both power gamblers. Both very well liked. Hmmm?

Maybe gamblers aren't so bad after all..

Poor Chuck as he's always losing...

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I agree he is cool. But MJ started a NASCAR team right after the Bubba Wallace noose thing and employed Bubba to drive for him and I think ran BLM livery at the start too.
    Again, I have much respect for Michael Jordan. When I was like 10 years old... I thought he was the most cocky athlete ever on the floor. He wanted you to hate him... he beat you on the floor. Night after night. As years go by... you live life.... you remember who were the "shot callers" and the "frauds". As Michael Jordan aged... he doesn't run his mouth... doesn't care for the limelight. Does everything behind the scenes in a way. The BLM thing could just be a business or publicity stunt. Every business owner does things "for business".... not necessarily from heart. They want you to believe it's straight from their heart. Regardless... MJ is on an entirely different level than Lebron.

Lebron could of been a MEGA SUPER STAR from top to bottom.... but his ego gets in his way. When your own teammates... past and present hardly talk to you... don't want anything to do with you.... it tells you all you need to know.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: eidolon

jjgold

James
    The biggest piece of garbage in all the sports nobody even likes the guy
    Points Awarded:

coop-dog gave jjgold 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: coop-dog

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17040

lebron james is actually right for once. if i was a rich celebrity and some country would let me flout international laws why wouldnt i get citizenship there? who likes being forced to obey the law?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    lebron james is actually right for once. if i was a rich celebrity and some country would let me flout international laws why wouldnt i get citizenship there? who likes being forced to obey the law?
    If you were rich and jumped ship from America and now took up residence in a lawless dictatorship Country that treated you like a king you'd still become a target, get jacked, kidnapped for ransom and then thrown off a cliff like SBR Tony.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by Yulia74 View Post

dxp
    dxp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

i agree. brittney griner should just move to another country. russia, perhaps? they have plenty of bball options and such. it would be a wonderful fit.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

6:41 PM PT -- LeBron is following up on his comment regarding Griner ... saying it wasn't meant to "knock" America, but an attempt at understanding how she's feeling throughout her incarceration.
    "My comments on 'The Shop' regarding Brittney Griner wasn’t knocking our beautiful country," LeBron tweeted minutes ago.
    "I was simply saying how she’s probably feeling emotionally along with so many other emotions, thoughts, etc inside that cage she’s been in for over 100+ days!"
    "Long story short #BringHerHome"

LeBron James says Brittney Griner's been in captivity for way too long without the U.S. bringing her home, so if he were the WNBA star, he'd question returning to America.
    Bron made the comments during a recent taping of "The Shop" ... when the conversation apparently turned to the incarcerated American hoops star.
    "Now, how can she feel like America has her back? I would be feeling like, 'Do I even want to go back to America?'"

does not upset me.

jjgold

LeBron took a massive hit here

The guy should be in a russian prison for saying this

Just a scumbag from the hood what’s new

dxp
    dxp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

regardless of views, it's ignorant as fu%$ for anyone to act like she can just be brought home. there are US citizens locked up around the world, and have been for years. citizens far more important patriotic wise than a lame ass basketball player.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Again, I have much respect for Michael Jordan. When I was like 10 years old... I thought he was the most cocky athlete ever on the floor. He wanted you to hate him... he beat you on the floor. Night after night. As years go by... you live life.... you remember who were the "shot callers" and the "frauds". As Michael Jordan aged... he doesn't run his mouth... doesn't care for the limelight. Does everything behind the scenes in a way. The BLM thing could just be a business or publicity stunt. Every business owner does things "for business".... not necessarily from heart. They want you to believe it's straight from their heart. Regardless... MJ is on an entirely different level than Lebron.

Lebron could of been a MEGA SUPER STAR from top to bottom.... but his ego gets in his way. When your own teammates... past and present hardly talk to you... don't want anything to do with you.... it tells you all you need to know.
    LeBron never had a father. He has no clue how to be a man. He's just pretending.

Jordan got his father killed though.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10251

Labron regularly needs his handlers to clean-up his statements.

The importance of a 2 parent household is a glaring problem.

His lack of formal education is forever tripping him up as
    a developed spokesman.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    LeBron took a massive hit here

The guy should be in a russian prison for saying this

Just a scumbag from the hood what’s new
    He doesn't care as he's got FU money.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

Had a friendly disagreement with a nice black guy last night about Brittney Griner. He said I was second guessing when I questioned why tf she over there in the first place. The Russians just gave back one poor bastard from Ohio that barely survived 3-4 years over there. Or maybe he died....can't remember? Point is they've been grabbing certain Americans in Russia for political pawns for decades and they always use some bullshit story. Griner got charged with distribution? A 6'9 black woman that doesn't speak Russian is going to be a pot dealer in Russia. Riiiiiiight.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    6:41 PM PT -- LeBron is following up on his comment regarding Griner ... saying it wasn't meant to "knock" America, but an attempt at understanding how she's feeling throughout her incarceration.
    "My comments on 'The Shop' regarding Brittney Griner wasn’t knocking our beautiful country," LeBron tweeted minutes ago.
    "I was simply saying how she’s probably feeling emotionally along with so many other emotions, thoughts, etc inside that cage she’s been in for over 100+ days!"

LeBron James says Brittney Griner's been in captivity for way too long without the U.S. bringing her home, so if he were the WNBA star, he'd question returning to America.
    Bron made the comments during a recent taping of "The Shop" ... when the conversation apparently turned to the incarcerated American hoops star.
    "Now, how can she feel like America has her back? I would be feeling like, 'Do I even want to go back to America?'"

does not upset me.
    I love how celebrities think things through a day later.... and retract what they initially said. Comical.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

LeBron needs to go do a week in the county.

jjgold

I love how celebrities think things through a day later.... and retract what they initially said. Comical.
    yep a mental idiot

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

plus he's gay
    Points Awarded:

edawg gave manny24 16 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11041

you guys are missing the point completely.

LeBron does not believe The USA is doing enough to bring Griner home, hence she should second guess coming back here.

Any of you and your mommies and daddies would question our Great Country also if you were stranded in a faraway land and we were not working to bring you back.

Trust me. you would cry like babies.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11041

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post

does not upset me.
    this was exactly how i took his statement. he was talking about how she must be feeling towards us as a country right now.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post

LeBron does not believe The USA is doing enough to bring Griner home, hence she should second guess coming back here.

Any of you and your mommies and daddies would question our Great Country also if you were stranded in a faraway land and we were not working to bring you back.

Like he has even the slightest clue what is or isn’t being done.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

james is a proud card carrying member of the chinese communist party

TheMoneyShot

We understand completely. You must not understand your brother's personality (Lebron James.) He is an attention whore little bitch.... that thinks everyone should listen to him.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

And what exactly should the US be doing? Sending a Seal team in to break her out?

Yeah, I am sure that it would suck to knowingly break the laws of another country and get put in prison there. There are a lot of Americans that are imprisoned all over the world for doing shit that they shouldn't have been doing that are probably crying every day.

First 1234 Last