Brown been way more better than Tatum these finals so far

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Golden State is still in this game believe it or not

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Well this one's over, as a Boston backers game 4 is the one I'm worried about

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    Well this one's over, as a Boston backers game 4 is the one I'm worried about
    One day off. That's advantage Boston I would think. If they don't win that one they don't deserve this.

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

I think the Warriors could've easily taken this with some actual rebounding. They have to do something to get some help in the paint and on the boards. I don't know if they have the length on the bench or what, but they look suspect to me in that aspect right now. All the 3s in the world ain't gonna win a title for you with zero rebounding.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7589

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    I missed that Celtics are on a 12-0 run with Foster.

I do have Celtics -3.5 tonight already but damn…that does actually make me feel good haha
    This is I think the fourth posted play in a row I’ve won. Be on the lookout, I’M DUE
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

Nate rasta
    Update your status
    Nate rasta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

Quote Originally Posted by JacketFan81 View Post
    I think the Warriors could've easily taken this with some actual rebounding. They have to do something to get some help in the paint and on the boards. I don't know if they have the length on the bench or what, but they look suspect to me in that aspect right now. All the 3s in the world ain't gonna win a title for you with zero rebounding.
    It was one of those games were they got the bounce and all the 50/50 balls went to them

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Boston blitzed them. Golden State looks old.

budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 915

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Boston blitzed them. Golden State looks old.
    And small.
    They got Klay Thompson off of an achilles and an acl, Wiggins who can't shoot 3s. The Celtics put 6'4" 240 lb Smart on 6'2" 185 lb Curry, that's 55 lbs of muscle. The only guy who can keep up is Green. You

Watching a great team go down. A team that redefined the NBA. Those days are over. You need perimeter defenders now to win a title.

Stats
    Celtics 47 rebounds to 31

Of course we just came off a game where the Dubs blew out the Celtics, so who knows.

MiDNiTe

Boston have been good to me all playoffs, these guys have been money 💰 backing up from a loss, kinda sad that it will be over soon as have made profit all 3 final games so far

MiDNiTe

What's the chances of curry winning finals MVP if GS lose? Guy has been phenomenal on a losing team so far

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

What's the chances of curry winning finals MVP if GS lose? Guy has been phenomenal on a losing team so far
    Unless he hangs 50 in game 7 and loses, 0%

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Boston played great defense they were everywhere

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Only Jerry West ever did that

MiDNiTe

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Only Jerry West ever did that
    Kinda feel bad for curry, guys been a bit of a choker in finals but is performing big time but his all star buddies like green and klay ( besides today's game) been shocking, GS probably lose by 40 without him, the 7 point play was because of curry and the other big runs were from his big shots.

Green 2 points in 35 min today + 6 fouls and 0/7 from 3 PT these finals, has any of his 3 PT attempts even been close? Guy's legacy is being destroyed right now, all GS fans rather have Simmons than green right now but imagine saying that a few weeks ago

First 12