OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

OK in my years of NFL experience let me show you the losers pretenders in nfl

it's always the same they suck every year all these teams lose your money and just fail will not win a superbowl

ready set go Jaguars Jets Lions Texans Titans Colts Giants Eagles (but improving) BROWNS WASH.

Broncos Raiders Bears Vikings Saints Falcons Panthers Seahawks Cardinals Ravens

so the only contenders for playoffs posibly win the bowl NFC 49ers Packers Cowboys AFC Chiefs Patriots Bills

the rest are there for company

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    it's always the same they suck every year all these teams lose your money and just fail will not win a superbowl

ready set go Jaguars Jets Lions Texans Titans Colts Giants Eagles (but improving) BROWNS WASH.

Broncos Raiders Bears Vikings Saints Falcons Panthers Seahawks Cardinals Ravens

so the only contenders for playoffs posibly win the bowl NFC 49ers Packers Cowboys AFC Chiefs Patriots Bills

the rest are there for company
    This thread will age well

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Eagles won the bowl a few years ago.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57541

You forgot the defending champs! No longer a "contender"...?

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5812

Completely asinine hot take as usual. Didn't even list every team!

Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6145

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Eagles won the bowl a few years ago.
    You would think that Bill is aware of this, considering he lives in South Philly.

Strange that I don't see The Rams anywhere on his list.

Str8Mush4Life

"it's always the same they suck every year all these teams lose your money and just fail will not win a superbowl......."

Then he follows up by listing The Dallas Cowboys as a contender.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

He's old give him a break

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Bengals looked pretty good last year.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    He's old give him a break
    Sorry but he isn't the president.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Tampa has much better shot at a title than San Francisco or Dallas wtf are you talking about? Bills are the very definition of “just fail and never win a super bowl”

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Rams are a better team than the 49ers even though the Rams missed the first few draft picks. Stafford over Jimmy G and Lance.

CJ

Starting to look at the upcoming season and I just can't believe how horrible OldBill's analysis is.

The Chiefs and Packers both lost elite WRs, not to mention the Chiefs are playing possibly the toughest division in NFL history. The Cowboys lost multiple starters from their offensive line, and the Patriots had arguably the worst draft in the history of the franchise. The 49ers could be great or they could be a disaster, depends 100% on how the QB situation pans out. Yet these are 5 of OPs 6 contenders? While I agree with the Bills, I wouldn't even put any of the other teams in the top 5 currently!

Where are the Bengals, Buccaneers, Chargers and Rams and why are you dismissing the now Russell Wilson-led Broncos? I assume virtually no research went into this "list of contenders" and it's 100% opinion based. Study the roster changes and then get back to us.

OldBill

YES CJ i just like who i like and have learned that both super bowl teams no longer repeat and the bucs are dead with new HC

I think Patriots are going deep this year 49ers are bitch to the whole NFC north Packers bears lions vikings

NFC west is now daed Rams lost too many players Cardinals lol no deangelo hopkins for weeks seattle rebuliding

Cowboys will make playoffs my Eagles ehhh sticking with numbnuts Hurtz as QB

Steelers omg need major help Ravens ehhhhhhh Browns LOL Bengals well expect the SB Loser to fail as most have done

CJ

Bill, thank you for your reply. Do you have data on how many NFL teams have won a Super Bowl with a new head coach? We all know Brady runs the show there, but still a good point.

Also "Deangelo Hopkins" will only miss 6 weeks and the Cardinals added Marquise Brown. Hopkins will miss games against the Chiefs, Raiders, Rams, Panthers, Eagles and Seahawks. Arizona should be alright with Brown, Green and Ertz for those games, probably go 3-3/4-2. Really just depends on if Kyler Murray pulls his head out of his backside or not.

I'm a little surprised you don't like the Browns though. They added Deshaun Watson and Amari Cooper to what was already a very strong running game. The Bengals strengthened their o-line immensely and then the Ravens had a great draft as usual.

I guess all I can say now would be, is it August yet?

Str8Mush4Life

The Rams didn't lose any key players outside of Whitworth that will make them much worse preventing them from making another run. The Patriots are slightly above average at best.

I have a DeAngelo Hopkins autographed refractor 1/1 rookie card in my bicycle spokes right now though Bill!! Should I try to sell it while I can to see what I can get since he's out for awhile? Bummer about DLo, I was hoping him and Kyle Murphy could get that aerial assault going again this year

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    Bill, thank you for your reply. Do you have data on how many NFL teams have won a Super Bowl with a new head coach? We all know Brady runs the show there, but still a good point.

Also "Deangelo Hopkins" will only miss 6 weeks and the Cardinals added Marquise Brown. Hopkins will miss games against the Chiefs, Raiders, Rams, Panthers, Eagles and Seahawks. Arizona should be alright with Brown, Green and Ertz for those games, probably go 3-3/4-2. Really just depends on if Kyler Murray pulls his head out of his backside or not.

I'm a little surprised you don't like the Browns though. They added Deshaun Watson and Amari Cooper to what was already a very strong running game. The Bengals strengthened their o-line immensely and then the Ravens had a great draft as usual.

I guess all I can say now would be, is it August yet?
    Who did Ravens replace for marquise brown?

OldBill

@ CJ UMMMMMMMM no ROOKIE HC'S EVER WON A s b IN 1ST YEAR THATS A LONG LIST

MORRIS was DEF guy for TB HE is NO Rookie he was HC before

i know one thing if i was an nfl coach and the browns or lions came calling i say no thx

CJ

Quote Originally Posted by Str8Mush4Life View Post
    The Rams didn't lose any key players outside of Whitworth that will make them much worse preventing them from making another run. The Patriots are slightly above average at best.
    I have a DeAngelo Hopkins autographed refractor 1/1 rookie card in my bicycle spokes right now though Bill!! Should I try to sell it while I can to see what I can get since he's out for awhile? Bummer about DLo, I was hoping him and Kyle Murphy could get that aerial assault going again this year
    They lost Corbett off the o-line as well, so there could be some issues there. The WR carousel is interesting, with Woods and OBJ gone and Allen Robinson coming in. Von Miller was a rental, but is gone. I don't see a huge drop swapping to Bobby Wagner, but they also lost starting corner Darious Williams. Finally, Special teams takes a hit with Hekker gone.

That type of stuff adds up, not saying they won't make the playoffs, but they needed every edge to beat the Bengals. Between their cap situation and lack of draft picks, they'll have a much harder time adding talent during the season this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Who did Ravens replace for marquise brown?
    No one! They must like what they saw from Rashod Bateman last season or have plans to run on every play. The big difference from last year will be if Baltimore isn't crushed by injuries. They did start 8-3 before losing their last 6 with Tyler Huntley starting at QB in 4 of those games. Five of those losses came by 3 or less too, as Baltimore kept inexplicably going for 2 (and missing) late last year. Only blowout loss was with Josh Johnson starting. Perhaps the Ravens will have better luck in 2022.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

I wish I could change my handle to deangelohopkins
    Points Awarded:

CJ gave texhooper 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Bill do you live at 4th & Shunk?

OldBill

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Bill do you live at 4th & Shunk?
    not far from there but that area is bad news lots of ho,es falling apart very dirty people the streets littered with garbage lots of drug traffic all night long but it was always that way in that playground there seen lots of gangs hanging out ..... used to be two ones when i was younger i never belonged to mines but boy did they fight each other 4th n wolf n 10th n orgeon

I wnna move out of phila to just say F U to Parking authority and abusive ticketing targeting my car ............. i was able to get fines removed by amensty i went in to pay down $1800 but i askd what the min lady said only 10% is required but your monthly goes higher ....

SO i said ok .....and gave back the 1500 i was gonna borrow from loan shark only had to pay on one ticket to get the amensty

I quickly went to bank where i had account and said clos it ....lady said they can still get you using your SSI i snapped back at her they cannot only the police or judges can ......they kept sending me e mails they cant acess my count and i luaghed heartily

I had two tickets removed by going to appeals court ONE was fraud out n out said parked directly on crosswalk I was claear from that line by 6" other cop wrote blocking access to hydrant NOPE was 2 feet clear judge dismissed both fines

THE JO in traffic court said but the fine is parked within 15' feet i just growled back then why he write that at bottom of ticket

another ticket i got for parking in middle f orgeon ave said no parking permitted i took pictures sent them in THERE is NOsigns sayng that

Wrote back after invetagtion the ticket is dismissed ..............

I get back at them by covering plate and blowing red lights were robot cameras are ...

I have constaly seen cars parked illegally where i got tickets NO tickets in two days or more not moved fully blocking handicap ramps

also within 21 feet of corner ... and late night got hit with blocking handicap ramp on S B sunday 9:15 pm but this biatch took pictures

just paid the $76 fine

I swear to GOD i wish there was a way get 100'00 people and haul them into court to pay back the theft of excessive fines like why does it cost $61 more to pay a $41 ticket thats late ............. I know they cannot say it cost them more to process it no way in hell

DOSENT make sense charging people more on a fine ....

Wish thre was a hacker to get into thier system and wipe out all info .... they wanted me to pay fines from tickets 27 years ago

BUT like i said thnk you MS Blackwell almost $4000 wiped out ...

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19285

You are living in fukking HELL!!!!

Str8Mush4Life

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    not far from there but that area is bad news lots of ho,es falling apart......
    Bill, the hoes down there were never really put together in the first place. I once got a BJ from one of them in the parking lot of the Oregon Diner, and all I had to do was buy her a crock of French onion soup.

But I will say that was a very epic response to a simple yes or no question on whether you lived on 4th and Shunk lol......

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Bill good friend of mine lived there in the 80s & 90s. There was a homeless guy around there all the time & we called him Munk the skunk from 4th & Shunk. We’d go to Nichols Tavern when we were 17 18 years old. Bad neighborhood now days. Lots of blacks & Asians

CJ

Quote Originally Posted by Str8Mush4Life View Post
    But I will say that was a very epic response to a simple yes or no question on whether you lived on 4th and Shunk lol......
    Haha, I debated nominating it. OldBill is rapidly becoming one of my favorite posters. What a story!