Brandt Moat
    Brandt Moat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2878

Going to Vegas during March Madness. Going to bet puck and a few UFC fights. Basketball has, was and still is an absolute awful product. Never was enjoyable to watch since the 80's & 90's. Can't wait til the league is disbanded. Next 10 years it will be a super small market. You think the owners are letting shares of their teams go to minorities because they are trying to appease them? The money hungry fooks they are 24/7! Hell no-they know it is circling the drain. Trying to put on this facade the league is doing just fine. I can see it is doomed! It will be enjoyable to see a bunch of low life fooks outta work. They can't shoot foul shots.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

What I've noticed most in addition to the awful shooting is these guys making great moves to the hoop and then missing layups. I've seen more missed layups this year then ever before it seems.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Quote Originally Posted by EDDIE MONEY LINE View Post
    What I've noticed most in addition to the awful shooting is these guys making great moves to the hoop and then missing layups. I've seen more missed layups this year then ever before it seems.
    Had to be at least 10 missed layups in the tennessee game. Games scoring 115-120 pts. Its brutal

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its just nowhere near close to the NBA. The difference in 3 point shooting between the NBA and college basketball is huge and too many college kids think they are steph curry, they brick one long range 3 after another.

Its interesting to contrast college basketball with college football, college football is a great product with many high scoring games, college basketball can't compete in anyway with the NBA.

The lack of an age requirement for the NBA as their is for the NFL hurts college as well.

First 12