alta
    alta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10353

WTF Bookmaker

How the hell does Bookmaker let their site malfunction on a Saturday, during primetime CBB?
    I have avoided using them for months, years sometimes.
    Gave them another opportunity.
    Their customer service is now chat only. With many agents that seem to know very little.
    Their live betting options leave much to be desired. Constantly removing Lines for minutes at a time.
    But allowing your site not to be able to withstand Saturdays action, is the characteristic of a lower level book.
    This gonna be the end of the line for my usage of them after next wd.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

Glad I’m not the only one. I made a few parlays fresh off a blunt earlier and i can’t even check what my bets were. I think they are looking good lol

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

not even a top 5 book anymore

STAY AWAY

Pete0
    --------------------
    Pete0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

relax.

they had a technical hiccup. still a top notch book.

only thing i dont understand is why they dont have customer care phone lines and only chat.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    not even a top 5 book anymore

STAY AWAY

alta

Quote Originally Posted by Pete0 View Post
    relax.

only thing i dont understand is why they dont have customer care phone lines and only chat.
    They have been having "technical hiccups" for sometime now, many instances, typically when there are many games on the slate. Their customer service is a fricken chat bot, then if one is lucky, a chat agent who can't answer anything that one doesn't already know. Live betting is a very limited menu, and during the Live games, the lines are constantly down for long stretches. Even, my William Hill app, when I am in Nevada offers a better Live menu than "A rated BM". Place is embarrassing relative to what it was a decade ago.

jjgold

Bad tech department

Brooklyn Dick
    Brooklyn Dick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22127

Quote Originally Posted by Pete0 View Post
    relax.

Why? Costs money, that's why. When you charge people to withdraw their own money you figure out how they are dong now.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Bad tech department

Your e-commerce, or e-business if you will is as only good as your tech, hardware/software etc.

This ain't your daddy's sports betting anymore when all you did back in the day was pick up the phone, call the local, the local wrote down your bet on a piece of fly paper. Win or lose you meet the local at the local sports bar and settle up on the following Tuesday with greenbacks.

To succeed, you better make sure your tech can handle volume, is stable, you have backups...

If you choose to cut back on tech, your business will suffer and chances are it'll die.

alta

Quote Originally Posted by alta View Post
    They have been having "technical hiccups" for sometime now, many instances, typically when there are many games on the slate. Their customer service is a fricken chat bot, then if one is lucky, a chat agent who can't answer anything that one doesn't already know. Live betting is a very limited menu, and during the Live games, the lines are constantly down for long stretches. Even, my William Hill app, when I am in Nevada offers a better Live menu than "A rated BM". Place is embarrassing relative to what it was a decade ago.
    Perhaps Bookmaker has now run out of coffee as well. No NBA listings for today are up yet.
    Place is sad.

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

I agree their site can be finicky at times. Now let's make a list of all the books that will pay you 25k within 15 minutes of requesting it...Bookmaker and BOL. That's it.
    Every book has pros and cons. Bookmaker still a must have out.

pohong24
    pohong24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I been play Bookmaker about one year now, NFL ,NBA 3k bets, diamond level. They removed reload bonus and bet point and now 10% juice from my account, it manager decision. WTF

syjytg
    syjytg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

Quote Originally Posted by pohong24 View Post
    I been play Bookmaker about one year now, NFL ,NBA 3k bets, diamond level. They removed reload bonus and bet point and now 10% juice from my account, it manager decision. WTF
    10% juice means -110/-110 instead of the standard -108/-108 there?

Brooklyn Dick
    Brooklyn Dick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22127

Quote Originally Posted by pohong24 View Post
    They have a new policy there. They evaluate your account and give a different line with more juice if they think you have half a brain.

jjgold

" A book on the decline"
    Gambling Times

Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4360

should get rid of cloudflare, captcha

alta

With the Conference Tournaments, game start times get pushed back due to the length of the previous games since they are played on the same court. So nice of Bookmaker to allow these games to be dropped from the wagering menu, while the previous game is currently being played. Then they finally catch their error after game has been off menu for 20+ minutes and get it up shortly before the new tipoff time. Unreal

jjgold

Bookmaker is a technology disaster

stay away