ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

I forgot to bet against the Zags, believing they would fall asleep tonight

I was going to bet Portland +32 against the Zags, but look what happens.

104/72.
    These Books can be bad-asses.
    Portland shot 13% on threes.

ABEHONEST

Holmgren is already by far the best all-around player they have, this 7-1 slender white-boy has the cordination of a 6-6 player. And his only field goals were 4 of 6 killer-threes but throw in 11 rbs and that a fine double-double, all in 22 minutes.

That people, is a genuie phenomenon you'll not see for..who knows how many light-year?
    It does help to have all 5 starters hit 15 of 30 3's.

How are the Zags suddenly hitting 3's as if they are freethrows?
    Does anyone have a solid guess?

* Now the big one? Can they sneak up on any of these top-ten ranked teams come mid-March?

** And Homgren evidently did not hear me when I said he needs to gain some 20 lbs?

*** Also add: Yes, it does look like Timme is eliminated for Poy?

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Pretty amazing the game lands directly on a number like that. Imagine if you had bought and sold a half-point on each side for a significant amount? Probably have a manager call you this morning

stake1

So the zags fouled, up by 33 with 27 seconds left in that game
    Both teams clearly paid attention to the #
    Then a 75% free throw shooter, splits the pair, so the game lands on 32

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    So the zags fouled, up by 33 with 27 seconds left in that game
    Both teams clearly paid attention to the #
    Then a 75% free throw shooter, splits the pair, so the game lands on 32
    Are you suggesting these players are having cousin Jethro make wagers for them?
    I've thought about that for years.
    But more than 95% of these games will likely just look a bit rigged sometimes? And with the possibility of discovering the largest scandal ever, in all of sports, it will be impossible to keep something this huge kept under the rug for years? That is definite.

Me? I still do wonder, especially when a player or three are going up against these Portland type teams?

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Are you suggesting these players are having cousin Jethro make wagers for them?
    I've thought about that for years.
    But more than 95% of these games will likely just look a bit rigged sometimes? And with the possibility of discovering the largest scandal ever, in all of sports, it will be impossible to keep something this huge kept under the rug for years? That is definite.

Me? I still do wonder, especially when a player or three are going up against these Portland type teams?
    I just don’t believe in coincidences Abe. Shot clock off. And you foul a 75% shooter, up by 33 points?
    at that point, the only people watching are those with action on the game, fouling at that point knowing you will not take a shot in the last 27 seconds? Guarantees the number comes into play

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    I just don’t believe in coincidences Abe. Shot clock off. And you foul a 75% shooter, up by 33 points?
    at that point, the only people watching are those with action on the game, fouling at that point knowing you will not take a shot in the last 27 seconds? Guarantees the number comes into play
    I wish I was home to see the final 5 minutes but I wasn't. But I don't know about what you seem to believe? How would either team know how to even be close to that "unique" 32 number with or 5 or 10 minutes to go?
    After thinking about it, I have big doubts they tried? Too many unpredictale events can happen to totally ruin any chance of even being close to being 6 to 8 points of that final 32.

ABEHONEST

But the more likely cheating scenario would be betting those half time odds. Then, you and your mates may have already cooked up a scheme that will work, work at a higher possibility?
    Yes, that is one way to fill you pockets will some extra coins is very possible. Maybe in the NBA & college both?