ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Does the member-majority here believe ABE is wasting his time here?

Dull enough to not see something like an arm-in-arm brotherhood, where we they have the right to disrespect you and when you don't fit their agenda, these dominated Buds may find a workabe solution to, hopefully, get you to leave this website? I mean, come on, I'm hinting at the funny members that I see as the Buds who enjoy "patting each others behinds." so to speak?

And for a minute, I thought I had mistakenly signed in to the John Harrell's Indiana high school website?
    Another website that simply could not tolerate me. 6 years ago, they "somehow," rigged up a solution and voted me to be banned. Oh, that did work but it did look like something a Communist Party would concoct?
    And banned me again 45 days ago. And the fault, surely was mine.

See, sure, I can be "bored off this website, SBR," and your funny, I see as rather juvenile tactics, are working like a charm as I write this.

Old man Opt. knows all the history concerning ABE, don't you Opt?
    We were not fans of each other for, what, OPT., 2 , maybe even 4 years ago?
    And yes, Opt. has some power over me and I would believe he likes it just that way?

Okay, this website, was once dominated with cult-like cliques, and I was one of two things: Bored off, or pretty well hounded off, simply beacuse I made some enemies with "words, I suppose? Well, that was long ago, but the same scenario popped in again about 5 years ago.

And, now, I am not accusing SBR of any wrongdoings, but this pattern I think I see, appears to be another cult-like brotherhood, but maybe it only looks like it?
    Looks can be deceiving, we know that, so, remember, I am making no accusations, though, maybe a few members might even believe it's possible too?
    If they do see that pattern, I want the boss, Opt, to at least address his opinion?

Mr Opt, I sense you are watching me intently, and If I could bet on it, I would bet Opt likes this new boredom tactic that started about 3 or 4 weeks ago?
    What say, Opt? Now, he must confess, because he has to be aware of it?

We members know Opt is a clever guy, sure, probably very smart, too?
    So, maybe. he's thinking, you know, ABE is not well received here, so maybe, just maybe, I can help him along his way to leave, or the other option, adress the nonsense or even say, ABE, you are doing this.....?

So, I wish all the naysaying members of mine would be like my name and just spout it out, heck, you have me outnumbered 600 to 10, would be my guess?

It's the hypocrisy that can make a website look corrupt. So, surely, my non-buds should just quit beating around the bush and just spill the beans on ABE?

*Send this to the Saloon if you like, heck, I don't care, but the point I am trying drive home needs to be addressed.

As I have confessed, being the bluntly honest, older member, I have nothing to hide but I would like gain a few things rather than, or before I to have to quietly slip away from this SBR messaging forum. [Again]

That's not my style. and yes, I've had hundreds of battles with people who simply do not like me, or worse, respect me.
    And these unfriendlies, always, always, have plenty of Buds for backups who feel the same way.
    That seems rather coincidental, don't you thinK?

We can discuss this tomorrow, but don't forget I cannot talk to ghosts?
    Last edited by ABEHONEST; 01-12-22 at 08:46 AM.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Tl:dr

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Abe, when I read your posts, I feel like I am reading Shakespeare, where I need to read each sentence like 3 times to make sense out of it. Good luck today on your bets.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Never a waste

We like Abe's post

Sharp in the business

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3365

Get em ABE

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25570

Have you thought about your own blog abe?

Points Awarded:

kidcudi92 gave pablo222 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Never a waste

We like Abe's post

Sharp in the business
    Thank you JJ. And believe me, I never thought about you being on the suspected, Brotherhood list.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Abe, when I read your posts, I feel like I am reading Shakespeare, where I need to read each sentence like 3 times to make sense out of it. Good luck today on your bets.
    Yes, I don't disagree with you. I do sometimes get off course and get too wordy. Guilty several times but I do try do better with the next post.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

Ive been around here for a while and I know im not a part of any slap azz brotherhoods and I see no reason for you to leave SBR unless you want too!! Funny that over the years Id heard about people being band or something along those lines and I and thought it was a running joke for a long time! Before I got sober I made a lot of late night post that was bad and I never got as much as a warning

Machba
    2X POTM JAN 2022 SEPT 2022
    Machba's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3196

Puffpuffpass Abe

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Machba View Post
    Puffpuffpass Abe
    See Machba, this is what's wrong with many talkie forums. You point your fingers, make jokes, but never post any logic of the "why," you either disagree or the other, the dislike of someone.
    That's too easy, Puffy. You and others on here need a larger nut-sack.
    Recently, my favorite and most likely follower with the last post, especially on my treads, if you'll look back, is Abe.