1. #1
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 43,676
    Betpoints: 16

    Week 13 NFL Picks +57.2 Units

    +57.2 Units

    Bears +7.5 -115

    Cowboys-Saints Under 47.5
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/17/2022


  2. #2
    KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 13,742
    Betpoints: 214


  3. #3
    sunshine11
    sunshine11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-13-14
    Posts: 1,883
    Betpoints: 24

    Imma scam man

  4. #4
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 43,676
    Betpoints: 16

    Bills -3 -105
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/17/2022


  5. #5
    trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-14
    Posts: 8,757
    Betpoints: 2398

    I don't know what I love more, seeing Morino posting a new NFL week or having my prostate massaged

  6. #6
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 379,331
    Betpoints: 1645

    57 Units is unreal

  7. #7
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 43,676
    Betpoints: 16

    I got the Bills at 2.5 yesterday but I posted the side today, obviously I agree at the posted line
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/17/2022


  8. #8
    Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-03-11
    Posts: 3,775
    Betpoints: 3465

    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine11 View Post
    Imma scam man
    Of course you are shoeshiner11, you have abandoned picks threads in every sport.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/17/2022


  9. #9
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 43,676
    Betpoints: 16

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    +57.2 Units

    Bears +7.5 -115

    Cowboys-Saints Under 47.5
    Cowboys Saints under winner

    +62.2 units
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/17/2022


  10. #10
    trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-14
    Posts: 8,757
    Betpoints: 2398

    if i wasnt sterilized i'd name my kid after you

  11. #11
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 43,676
    Betpoints: 16

    Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    if i wasnt sterilized i'd name my kid after you
    I can't believe this total was even close, game should have gone under by at least 2 touchdowns.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/17/2022


  12. #12
    Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-01-08
    Posts: 32,482
    Betpoints: 4344

    Bad variance

  13. #13
    Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-27-19
    Posts: 5,056
    Betpoints: 1315

    Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    I don't know what I love more, seeing Morino posting a new NFL week or having my prostate massaged
    Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    if i wasnt sterilized i'd name my kid after you




  14. #14
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 16,500
    Betpoints: 563

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Again little guy, those aren't my records and my records are strong across the board. I'm up over a hundred units just on NFL sides and the WNBA in the last 2 months alone.

    You are a desperate broke loser. Just stop you dumb shit.
    Talk to us about player props and everything else… just variance eh? You are a cautionary tale.

    WOW. Desperation I hear in every key stroke. Poor guy put his family in the homeless shelter. Sad! Sad….

  15. #15
    Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-27-19
    Posts: 5,056
    Betpoints: 1315

    thomo are you betting on your NFL and WNBA picks or just posting ? those picks are the best i've seen in the respective category, to be honest.

  16. #16
    trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-14
    Posts: 8,757
    Betpoints: 2398

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I can't believe this total was even close, game should have gone under by at least 2 touchdowns.
    I tailed and won, came back during half time and grabbed over 41

  17. #17
    Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-21-15
    Posts: 8,513
    Betpoints: 200

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    57 Units is unreal
    If you think that's impressive, you should see his player props..

  18. #18
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 16,500
    Betpoints: 563

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    The reason you disappeared thr first 2 weeks of the NFL season was I put you in a homeless shelter you dumb shit.
    LOL. You are buried guy. Stop deflecting those “strong across the board” records.

  19. #19
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 43,676
    Betpoints: 16

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    So you have been losing for over 10 years? Man that’s a helluva run! I’m impressed with your willingness to fund the bookies dreams. Let’s talk about NFL… records below. You are DOWN -111.3 over the last 12 months.
    Strong Across The Board.

    2020 NFL: -39.3 units FINAL
    2020 NFL PROPS: -18.3 units FINAL
    2020 NFL PLAYOFFS: -15 units FINAL
    2021 Draft: -10.3 units FINAL
    2021 Pre Season: +1.8 units FINAL
    2021 NFL Sides: +62.2 units pending
    2021 NFL PROPS: -92.4 units pending
    I broke you the first 2 weeks of the NFL season, you know it, I know it. You disappeared like the coward you are you dumb shit.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/17/2022


  20. #20
    Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-01-08
    Posts: 32,482
    Betpoints: 4344

    416

  21. #21
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 379,331
    Betpoints: 1645

    Keep up the excellent work

  22. #22
    chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 34,723
    Betpoints: 2128

    Good luck

  23. #23
    OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-02-21
    Posts: 530
    Betpoints: 339

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Bills -3 -105
    lol my MNF lock of year is Patriots in case you havent notice the bills recent foes

    week 1 home fav s/u loss to the now fallen apart steelers then the chpmunks miami wash,--texans OK caught KC weak won but then got ears waxed at Titans as a -6 chalk road fav 34-31 wasnt that close they were losing 34-25 missed 2 point conv

    bye week them chimpmunk DIV Dolphins -15.5 LOST ats then exposed @ Jaguars lost a fg game 9-6 huge fav too @ Jets after that win then exposed at home -7 vs Colts s/u hammered loser 41-15 so much for bills Defense eating a 41 burger at home by a team thats out of it starting 0-3 and loss to Tampa bay then @ Beat up decimated saints win wooooo woooooo NOW patriots at home but looking ahed TO Tmapa Bay next this will beit Bills lose to TB cannot win the SB or get there then catch a break at home vs Panthers but will be looking ahead to Patriots then catch a break final two home games VS falcons then Jets

  24. #24
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 43,676
    Betpoints: 16

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    lol my MNF lock of year is Patriots in case you havent notice the bills recent foes

    week 1 home fav s/u loss to the now fallen apart steelers then the chpmunks miami wash,--texans OK caught KC weak won but then got ears waxed at Titans as a -6 chalk road fav 34-31 wasnt that close they were losing 34-25 missed 2 point conv

    bye week them chimpmunk DIV Dolphins -15.5 LOST ats then exposed @ Jaguars lost a fg game 9-6 huge fav too @ Jets after that win then exposed at home -7 vs Colts s/u hammered loser 41-15 so much for bills Defense eating a 41 burger at home by a team thats out of it starting 0-3 and loss to Tampa bay then @ Beat up decimated saints win wooooo woooooo NOW patriots at home but looking ahed TO Tmapa Bay next this will beit Bills lose to TB cannot win the SB or get there then catch a break at home vs Panthers but will be looking ahead to Patriots then catch a break final two home games VS falcons then Jets
    The Bills aren't going to be looking ahead, this game is for the division.
    The Patriots have a lot of defensive injuries and they haven't beaten a good team.

    Teams don't look ahead when they are playing important divisional games.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/17/2022


  25. #25
    trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-14
    Posts: 8,757
    Betpoints: 2398

    Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    440
    BG I want out...you don’t answer my calls...

  26. #26
    Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-21-15
    Posts: 8,513
    Betpoints: 200

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    The Bills aren't going to be looking ahead, this game is for the division.
    The Patriots have a lot of defensive injuries and they haven't beaten a good team.

    Teams don't look ahead when they are playing important divisional games.
    NE has beaten 2(two) teams with a winning record going into this week..
    3(three) if you were to count LAC @ 6-6..
    Buffalo........ 1(one)
    So to say that NE hasn't beaten a good team, insinuating that Buffalo has, is not accurate..

  27. #27
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 43,676
    Betpoints: 16

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    NE has beaten 2(two) teams with a winning record going into this week..
    3(three) if you were to count LAC @ 6-6..
    Buffalo........ 1(one)
    So to say that NE hasn't beaten a good team, insinuating that Buffalo has, is not accurate..
    The Bills have been a good team for several years, they were in the AFC championship game last year you dumb shit.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/17/2022


  28. #28
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 379,331
    Betpoints: 1645

    Buffalo ML

  29. #29
    Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-21-15
    Posts: 8,513
    Betpoints: 200

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    The Bills have been a good team for several years, they were in the AFC championship game last year you dumb shit.
    Oh yes...
    The past..
    This is not those past teams..
    They may win but your argument that NE hasn't beaten a good team is wrong..

  30. #30
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 43,676
    Betpoints: 16

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    Oh yes...
    The past..
    This is not those past teams..
    They may win but your argument that NE hasn't beaten a good team is wrong..
    The Bills returned every key starter from last year, white out is the only difference. Just stop you dumb shit.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/17/2022


  31. #31
    ThanksForTheFade
    ThanksForTheFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-05-21
    Posts: 1,233
    Betpoints: 1680

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    You’re making things up. Stop trolling or you’re gonna be gone. You’ve been warned by mods several times. Thin ice.
    Its comments like this that make me think that you are indeed a rat, or paid employee by the site.

  32. #32
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 59,866
    Betpoints: 10171

    Tuesday and Morino are the two best fades on the internet. Nobody close. They are also both fake lawyers.

  33. #33
    HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 7,012
    Betpoints: 204

    becoming a THOMO fan..kids got moxie

  34. #34
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 379,331
    Betpoints: 1645

    I like Morino

    In his corner


    I love his analysis on stuff

  35. #35
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 43,676
    Betpoints: 16

    Eagles -5.5
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/17/2022


1234 ... Last
Top