1. #1
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Week 10 NFL Picks - +39.9 Units

    +39.9 units

    Pittsburgh pending from last week

    Dallas -8.5 - Dallas was flat off the big win against Minnesota and Dak wasn't sharp after likely not practicing with his calf issue. Atlanta is a bad team and Ridley will be out again. Second straight road game for Atlanta. Ryan has always struggled in the red zone against strong defensive fronts like Dallas when his team has had a weak running game like this year.

    Ravens -6.5 - Dolphins pass defense is decent but their run defense is garbage and their offense continues to struggle. Hard to prepare for a team like Baltimore and Lamar Jackson on a short week when you aren't a divisional opponent that sees him every year.

    Vikings-Chargers over 51.5 - Chargers are the worst rush defense in the league, Cook is healthy and the Chargers won't be able to load the box with Thielen and Jefferson on the outside. Vikings defense is dealing with multiple injuries and without Hunter their is no pass rush. Second straight road game for Minnesota.
    Points Awarded:

    DarrenTse gave thomorino 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  2. #2
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Denver-Philadelphia under 45 -115

  3. #3
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,847
    Betpoints: 10

    Best of luck

    Too early for me

  4. #4
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Ravens line is up to 7.5 at some books

  5. #5
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Steelers loss

    +34.4 units

    Tomlin is such a disgrace, kicking a 54 yard field goal on 4th and 1

  6. #6
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Cleveland +2.5

  7. #7
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    +39.9 units

    Pittsburgh pending from last week

    Dallas -8.5 - Dallas was flat off the big win against Minnesota and Dak wasn't sharp after likely not practicing with his calf issue. Atlanta is a bad team and Ridley will be out again. Second straight road game for Atlanta. Ryan has always struggled in the red zone against strong defensive fronts like Dallas when his team has had a weak running game like this year.

    Ravens -6.5 - Dolphins pass defense is decent but their run defense is garbage and their offense continues to struggle. Hard to prepare for a team like Baltimore and Lamar Jackson on a short week when you aren't a divisional opponent that sees him every year.

    Vikings-Chargers over 51.5 - Chargers are the worst rush defense in the league, Cook is healthy and the Chargers won't be able to load the box with Thielen and Jefferson on the outside. Vikings defense is dealing with multiple injuries and without Hunter their is no pass rush. Second straight road game for Minnesota.
    Ravens loss

    +34.4 units

  8. #8
    DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-15-10
    Posts: 6,684
    Betpoints: 16605

    You claimed +34.4 units after the Steelers' loss, the Ravens' loss should knock the total down more.

  9. #9
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Steelers loss

    +34.4 units

    Tomlin is such a disgrace, kicking a 54 yard field goal on 4th and 1
    +28.9 units

  10. #10
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,463
    Betpoints: 3673

    Oh boy. Down over 50 units in nfl props. Another huge losing season in progress. We are now looking at -500 units across the board.

  11. #11
    BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-07
    Posts: 31,398
    Betpoints: 4386

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Oh boy. Down over 50 units in nfl props. Another huge losing season in progress. We are now looking at -500 units across the board.
    https://voca.ro/11Y8biotHOll

  12. #12
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,463
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Lmao

  13. #13
    JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-28-17
    Posts: 1,751
    Betpoints: 3920

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    savage

  14. #14
    ThanksForTheFade
    ThanksForTheFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-05-21
    Posts: 1,240
    Betpoints: 1864

    Hey dickass nice job being -500 units ya dumbdicker dickfagger

  15. #15
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 18,343
    Betpoints: 1582

    Quote Originally Posted by thanksforthefade View Post
    hey dickass nice job being -500 units ya dumbdicker dickfagger
    bahahaahahahahaaha

  16. #16
    Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-03-11
    Posts: 3,775
    Betpoints: 4061

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Oh boy. Down over 50 units in nfl props. Another huge losing season in progress. We are now looking at -500 units across the board.
    Why you laughing at your fellow stooge brother ratter d? You both are lying pieces of shit, you lie about what you look like and how much you bet, morono only lies about his records - but you both have documented losing threads, but you at multiple forums though eh turd?

    https://www.cappersmall.com/forums/f...-plays-663471/

    Failed pick threads here and at Rx and at CM, where you going next turd? You are worse than morono, in your link above you gave up after going 5-7.

  17. #17
    JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-28-17
    Posts: 1,751
    Betpoints: 3920

    Wonder what he got banned for?

  18. #18
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,463
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuesday View Post
    Why you laughing at your fellow stooge brother ratter d? You both are lying pieces of shit, you lie about what you look like and how much you bet, morono only lies about his records - but you both have documented losing threads, but you at multiple forums though eh turd?

    https://www.cappersmall.com/forums/f...-plays-663471/

    Failed pick threads here and at Rx and at CM, where you going next turd? You are worse than morono, in your link above you gave up after going 5-7.
    You hit at 7 percent here. Lmao.

    My thread here was the biggest winning thread in sbr history!! Now I have 60+ on my email list winning every week. Youíre a fat loser who just stalks me and sleeps until late afternoon.

    Canít wait to see you on the 29th. No excuses!!

  19. #19
    BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-07
    Posts: 31,398
    Betpoints: 4386

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    You hit at 7 percent here. Lmao.

    My thread here was the biggest winning thread in sbr history!! Now I have 60+ on my email list winning every week. You’re a fat loser who just stalks me and sleeps until late afternoon.

    Can’t wait to see you on the 29th. No excuses!!
    I been asking you to add me literally the whole entire year.

  20. #20
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,463
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    I been asking you to add me literally the whole entire year.
    Yeah I think I missed a few. Svsooner, you and a few others.

  21. #21
    BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-07
    Posts: 31,398
    Betpoints: 4386

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Yeah I think I missed a few. Svsooner, you and a few others.
    I will pm you my email address.

  22. #22
    Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-03-11
    Posts: 3,775
    Betpoints: 4061

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Yeah I think I missed a few. Svsooner, you and a few others.
    Yeah if course you did ratter d, your imaginary email list is just as imaginary as your 6'2 height and that you very more than anyone else does all year, just watching your videos proves you're a fraud, but on 29th we'll see if you really look like your photos you scamming credibility rapist.

    Does anyone after hearing this turds weak ass nasal voice struggling to cross a parking lot believe he is 6'2 182 lbs tough guy that bets more than anyone else does all year?





    Fckin ratturd sounds amazed he's even looking at a few hundred dollars on the table bragging about his sports office what a joke.

    Sounds like someone with a degenerative disease more or an old retard.

  23. #23
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Oh boy. Down over 50 units in nfl props. Another huge losing season in progress. We are now looking at -500 units across the board.
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post

    Lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by JacketFan81 View Post
    savage
    Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheFade View Post
    Hey dickass nice job being -500 units ya dumbdicker dickfagger
    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post

    bahahaahahahahaaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuesday View Post

    Why you laughing at your fellow stooge brother ratter d? You both are lying pieces of shit, you lie about what you look like and how much you bet, morono only lies about his records - but you both have documented losing threads, but you at multiple forums though eh turd?

    https://www.cappersmall.com/forums/f...-plays-663471/

    Failed pick threads here and at Rx and at CM, where you going next turd? You are worse than morono, in your link above you gave up after going 5-7.
    Quote Originally Posted by JacketFan81 View Post
    Wonder what he got banned for?
    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post

    You hit at 7 percent here. Lmao.

    My thread here was the biggest winning thread in sbr history!! Now I have 60+ on my email list winning every week. You’re a fat loser who just stalks me and sleeps until late afternoon.

    Can’t wait to see you on the 29th. No excuses!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post

    I been asking you to add me literally the whole entire year.
    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post

    Yeah I think I missed a few. Svsooner, you and a few others.
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post

    I will pm you my email address.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuesday View Post

    Yeah if course you did ratter d, your imaginary email list is just as imaginary as your 6'2 height and that you very more than anyone else does all year, just watching your videos proves you're a fraud, but on 29th we'll see if you really look like your photos you scamming credibility rapist.

    Does anyone after hearing this turds weak ass nasal voice struggling to cross a parking lot believe he is 6'2 182 lbs tough guy that bets more than anyone else does all year?





    Fckin ratturd sounds amazed he's even looking at a few hundred dollars on the table bragging about his sports office what a joke.

    Sounds like someone with a degenerative disease more or an old retard.
    Dumb shits

  24. #24
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    2-3

    9 scores but Vikings the game stays under 53.5

  25. #25
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    +27.9 units

  26. #26
    SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-29-07
    Posts: 26,244
    Betpoints: 7640

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    2-3

    9 scores but Vikings the game stays under 53.5
    Great Day for you getting better

  27. #27
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 18,343
    Betpoints: 1582

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Cleveland +2.5
    Close call.

  28. #28
    ThanksForTheFade
    ThanksForTheFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-05-21
    Posts: 1,240
    Betpoints: 1864

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    2-3

    9 scores but Vikings the game stays under 53.5
    Yo ass dickle, who u got for snf?

  29. #29
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Great Day for you getting better
    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post

    Close call.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheFade View Post

    Yo ass dickle, who u got for snf?
    Dumb shits

  30. #30
    Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-18-11
    Posts: 2,894
    Betpoints: 28967

    morino is on fire.

  31. #31
    HappyGilmore18
    HappyGilmore18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-09-21
    Posts: 215
    Betpoints: 130

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    2-3

    9 scores but Vikings the game stays under 53.5
    Yes, this is how football scoring works. A field goal is 3 points, a touchdown is 6 points and an extra point is 1 point.

  32. #32
    Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-03-11
    Posts: 3,775
    Betpoints: 4061

    Quote Originally Posted by Enkhbat View Post
    morino is on fire.
    Oh you mean morono anus on fire, that's because his fellow stooge brother vittard can't afford lube.

  33. #33
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,463
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuesday View Post
    Oh you mean morono anus on fire, that's because his fellow stooge brother vittard can't afford lube.
    This lowlife piece of shit from chicago slums. He is currently hitting 7.2 percent at sbr. Huge loser.

  34. #34
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGilmore18 View Post

    Yes, this is how football scoring works. A field goal is 3 points, a touchdown is 6 points and an extra point is 1 point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuesday View Post

    Oh you mean morono anus on fire, that's because his fellow stooge brother vittard can't afford lube.
    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post

    This lowlife piece of shit from chicago slums. He is currently hitting 7.2 percent at sbr. Huge loser.
    Wrong, dumb shits

  35. #35
    Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-03-11
    Posts: 3,775
    Betpoints: 4061

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    This lowlife piece of shit from chicago slums. He is currently hitting 7.2 percent at sbr. Huge loser.
    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Wrong, dumb shits

    2 stooge brothers born from same mother but have different fathers.

12 Last
Top