chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Cincinnati will start overthinking.... and they will lose SU soon. When they lose 1 time... END OF DISCUSSION. THANK GOD..... won't be #5 anymore. or #4... or #3.... or #2 and get them the F out of here. Ridiculous.
    Fickell is great coach. Ex buckeye!

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Isn't happening. All it takes is one bad game from Cincy... and one REAL GOOD game from the opponent.. Cincy hasn't been tested at all. Super soft schedule.
    In Norman okla 40 Tulane 35
    at Tulane uc 31 Tulane 12

do some research. As a southwest guy growing up this isn’t those oklahomo’s teams.
    now I will give Riley credit for being a Texas boy. The stoops boys couldn’t coach worth a shit but their dad was a good coach. Hell they have better coaches from there mangino,pellini and tressell to name a few.Family played in Cleveland in late 70

Brandt Moat
    Brandt Moat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2878

Chico knows! "EVERYTHING" just ask him.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10957

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    In Norman okla 40 Tulane 35
    at Tulane uc 31 Tulane 12

do some research. As a southwest guy growing up this isn’t those oklahomo’s teams.
    now I will give Riley credit for being a Texas boy. The stoops boys couldn’t coach worth a shit but their dad was a good coach. Hell they have better coaches from there mangino,pellini and tressell to name a few.Family played in Cleveland in late 70
    Chico I think the starting qb the Sooners played against in week one is injured and tulane is playing w a frosh now. This apparently was considered by the committee.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1945

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    That ghetto down there is one of the worst in the country. A friend of mine drove us through there one night as we were trying to get to some party. He was like we could go through the hood or go around which is much longer. I said, go through the hood. Damn, what the hell was I watching. It was like 11pm, maybe midnight and the streets were packed with folks dealing and hooking. I saw a lady changing the diaper of a baby on the roof of a car. I was clutching my nuts down there. lol

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Chico I think the starting qb the Sooners played against in week one is injured and tulane is playing w a frosh now. This apparently was considered by the committee.
    I dont think they are thinking like that. its business before anything

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    I dont think they are thinking like that. its business before anything
    If Cincy had beaten both Navy and Tulane but at least 28 points or more like they were expected to, I believe wholeheartedly they would be at #4 instead of Oregon in the CFP rankings.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1945

It ain’t happening and less than 1% chance for Cincy to be in the playoffs.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    It ain’t happening and less than 1% chance for Cincy to be in the playoffs.
    They'll have to blow everyone out the rest of the way and hope for a little chaos above them. Maybe a 5% chance. Higher than 1% I think.

chico2663

If Cincy had beaten both Navy and Tulane but at least 28 points or more like they were expected to, I believe wholeheartedly they would be at #4 instead of Oregon in the CFP rankings.
    Buddy unless you are used to playing against a offense like navy…it is rough.

jtoler

I made good money on tulane last yr I saw a game of them early with the backup qb pratt who showed promise and they had a good rb I bet on them in games after that. coming into the season Im sure they were expecting a good season the problem is they have a monster schedule this yr. and everyone knows navy can be tough I dont think those margins have much to do with anything u blow them out and theyll just say well its navy and tulane its wut youre supposed to do and thats the thing they will do wut theyve done since they started the playoffs and that is say wutever they wish, they control all the picks so wutever they say goes it doesnt have to make sense it can be anything it still doesnt answer my intial question does oregon not get penalized any for losing to stanford, doesnt appear they were
    Last edited by jtoler; 11-03-21 at 08:22 PM.

homie1975

Buddy unless you are used to playing against a offense like navy…it is rough.
    I agree but the line was 27ish. Ppl look at that kinda stuff.

They struggled at Tulane against a frosh qb until the 4th qtr. It was a closer game than the 19 pt final margin indicated.

homie1975

I made good money on tulane last yr I saw a game of them early with the backup qb pratt who showed promise and they had a good rb I bet on them in games after that. coming into the season Im sure they were expecting a good season the problem is they have a monster schedule this yr. and everyone knows navy can be tough I dont think those margins have much to do with anything u blow them out and theyll just say well its navy and tulane its wut youre supposed to do and thats the thing they will do wut theyve done since they started the playoffs and that is say wutever they wish, they control all the picks so wutever they say goes it doesnt have to make sense it can be anything it still doesnt answer my intial question does oregon not get penalized any for losing to stanford, doesnt appear they were
    Body of work. Body of work. Body of work.

The loss at Stanford was not pretty but happened in overtime.

Look at their wins. Beat a scrappy fresno state team w a good record and won in Columbus w injuries to key guys.

The win at Ohio state outweighed the loss in the committee's eyes.

Be a college football intellectual. Don't just compare losses - look at wins also. BODY OF WIRK.

jtoler

Body of work. Body of work. Body of work.

The loss at Stanford was not pretty but happened in overtime.

Look at their wins. Beat a scrappy fresno state team w a good record and won in Columbus w injuries to key guys.

The win at Ohio state outweighed the loss in the committee's eyes.

Be a college football intellectual. Don't just compare losses - look at wins also. BODY OF WIRK.
    wut are they doing in OT with stanford in the first place let alone losing. a scrappy fresno team? personally I dont put much stock in 1st game of season win or lose really, but if oregon had lost to stanford in game 1 and won the rest of the games I wouldnt have as much fault with their placement, but they lost 4 games ago and should have dropped low enough to not be able to put them at 4th place after only beating ucla, cal, and colorado since. u intially had cincy #2 and oregon not in the top 4 but now u act like the committee's word is the gospel all of a sudden. argumentum ad verecundiam. being a football intellectual is wut Im being one who thinks for himself. these fks got it wrong and rarely get it right homie.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post

I'm selling weed...

Mac4Lyfe

Wtf? Dude have you ever been to 5 th ward? How about east St. Louis? How about Baltimore or Gary ind? Now those are hoods.
    Chico, I've been in hoods all over the country. I grew up in the hood in Cleveland off Kinsman ave. I've been to E St Louie, Memphis, Baltimore, New Orleans before Katrina. I dated a girl that lived outside the hood in Gary. I use to drive through Compton in a drop top Mercedes SL500 all the time. Been to the slums in Detroit down the street from Motor City off the lake. I go to Frenchey's 5th ward and Thomas and Thomas BBQ probably every few months. I wouldn't even call it a ghetto anymore . The absolute worst for me was Cinci. That surprised me. That shit was like something out of Africa.

DC used to have some really bad areas too. Back in the mid/late 80's I was selected to host dignitaries that came to the US for the annual American Nuclear Society as a junior in college. I got paid a lot of money (like $20k for 10 days) to make sure certain speakers got to the conference. I'd have a limo ready for them at the airport, make sure their hotel was ready, their conference rooms, etc. It was an easy gig that only took a few hours a day. I decided to go to every 5 star restaurant in DC. There weren't many. Every day, I would travel all around the city. One day, I took the metro several times, buses, taxis, I was all over the place. I ended up at a 5 star Ethiopian restaurant. They had a rice sake that was fire. Well I had about 4 of them and when I left I was dizzy drunk. I get outside and I had no idea where I was. I ask a guy how do I get to the Omni Shoreham Woodley Park. He tells me to go to the right, then make a left, then make another left then I'm there. GTFOH. No way that huge hotel is that close after I've been all over the place. I was going to call a taxi but he insists the hotel is right down the street. I started walking and I was in the ghetto. I'm thinking this guy set me up. Well, I do what he says and the ghetto opened up to this massive beautiful hotel. I couldn't believe it. I was all over that city and ended up a few blocks from my hotel. They cleaned that place up years later and you can't even buy anything in that area because it is sky high.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Chico, I've been in hoods all over the country. I grew up in the hood in Cleveland off Kinsman ave. I've been to E St Louie, Memphis, Baltimore, New Orleans before Katrina. I dated a girl that lived outside the hood in Gary. I use to drive through Compton in a drop top Mercedes SL500 all the time. Been to the slums in Detroit down the street from Motor City off the lake. I go to Frenchey's 5th ward and Thomas and Thomas BBQ probably every few months. I wouldn't even call it a ghetto anymore . The absolute worst for me was Cinci. That surprised me. That shit was like something out of Africa.

DC used to have some really bad areas too. Back in the mid/late 80's I was selected to host dignitaries that came to the US for the annual American Nuclear Society as a junior in college. I got paid a lot of money (like $20k for 10 days) to make sure certain speakers got to the conference. I'd have a limo ready for them at the airport, make sure their hotel was ready, their conference rooms, etc. It was an easy gig that only took a few hours a day. I decided to go to every 5 star restaurant in DC. There weren't many. Every day, I would travel all around the city. One day, I took the metro several times, buses, taxis, I was all over the place. I ended up at a 5 star Ethiopian restaurant. They had a rice sake that was fire. Well I had about 4 of them and when I left I was dizzy drunk. I get outside and I had no idea where I was. I ask a guy how do I get to the Omni Shoreham Woodley Park. He tells me to go to the right, then make a left, then make another left then I'm there. GTFOH. No way that huge hotel is that close after I've been all over the place. I was going to call a taxi but he insists the hotel is right down the street. I started walking and I was in the ghetto. I'm thinking this guy set me up. Well, I do what he says and the ghetto opened up to this massive beautiful hotel. I couldn't believe it. I was all over that city and ended up a few blocks from my hotel. They cleaned that place up years later and you can't even buy anything in that area because it is sky high.
    Well I was a legend in cincy.I could go to places that brothers were afraid to go to. My customers would tell me that I was crazy. Had kids try to rob me 3 times with no luck. We used to carry a debit book that weighed about 10 lbs. I used that to club a couple kids with a knife. Started carrying before it was legal. Cops arrested me but I was the judges mother ins. Man. She threatened to arrest the cops for messing with me. If you ever go to cincy and need some meat my buddy has his own stand in Findlay market. I will get u a deal.he is also the parade guy for the reds. I lived in price hill when they tore down the projects. My house went from 160 thou to 80 thou over night. Had 7 people killed with a block of my house one weekend. Knocked some asshole out for kicking my chihuahua at 5 in morning in front of my house. That night he showed up at my house with 7 family members. His uncle recognized me because when he was kid I gave him and his brothers candy at his mothers house. Needless to say he told his nephew to leave me alone. I used to date his cousin back in day a she beat the shit out of me with her purse. Yes, cincy was rough but if.was like not noticing the blemishes on your girl’s ass.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5338

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    I don't think they'd hang this year but they had Georgia beat in that bowl game in January. They needed one first down to ice it. I know because I had UC +8 or +9 whatever it was and ML. They're good and Ritter has been playing forever. He's prob not NFL caliber but he's very good college qb
    Kiper has him going in 3rd round

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    Kiper has him going in 3rd round
    doesn't matter. he is a very good college QB and a great fit for what cincy wants to do.

jtoler

can braska pull a miracle

homie1975

can braska pull a miracle
    Hopefully.

jtoler

Interception go big red

jtoler

Braska had their chances same old story

jtoler

down goes wake yes little 9th ranked wake was breathing down our neck trying to make a move

jtoler

let’s go boiler makers if u know any hoo doo homie make state lose

jtoler

boiler up! wut a run 21-7 good guys

veriableodds
    validation not required
    veriableodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1828

would like to see Cincinnati in it. Can this happen?

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by veriableodds View Post
    would like to see Cincinnati in it. Can this happen?
    yes if they hold up their end of the bargain gotta win out

jtoler

ball don’t lie down goes #3 ranked michigan state up up up goes cincy
    Last edited by jtoler; 11-06-21 at 06:28 PM.

homie1975

ball don’t lie down goes #3 ranked michigan state up up up goes cincy
    Yes but Oregon, michigan, ohio state and oklahoma still have mich tougher games left to play than cincy does so SOS will be an issue for cincy.

Today's sleepwalk 8 point win over Tulsa did not help at all.

jtoler

Yes but Oregon, michigan, ohio state and oklahoma still have mich tougher games left to play than cincy does so SOS will be an issue for cincy.

Today's sleepwalk 8 point win over Tulsa did not help at all.
    Oregon in dog fight before the half and could lose mich nor Oregon wins out anyway and neither gets in with 2 losses. cincy might lose and screw that up today wasn’t a surprise that last minute was crazy and they got lucky. they either go ahead and lose or keep having close games they are feeling the heat
    Last edited by jtoler; 11-06-21 at 07:37 PM.

homie1975

Oregon in dog fight before the half and could lose mich nor Oregon wins out anyway and neither gets in with 2 losses. cincy might lose and screw that up today wasn’t a surprise that last minute was crazy and they got lucky. they either go ahead and lose or keep having close games they are feeling the heat
    If mich beats ohio state look out.

homie1975

Oregon Survives.

homie1975

oops the Ducks game still going, i thought it was a final 24-16.

i probably jinxed them now LOL

Mac4Lyfe

Great day of football for Cinci. They got a bunch of teams losing today in order to move up.

But be careful what you wish for. I could see a rematch of UGA/Cinci and it won't be pretty.

First ... 45678910 ... Last