1. #1
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 90,366
    Betpoints: 2106

    Are the Astros still cheating?

    Just curious. I see they managed to win lots of games again.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/29/2022


  2. #2
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 75,495
    Betpoints: 5146

    Once a cheater always a cheater!!

  3. #3
    Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 26,637
    Betpoints: 6979

    Of course…they just found another way. Baseball
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/29/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/22/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/19/2022


  4. #4
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 390,724
    Betpoints: 690

    nope they have good players year after year

  5. #5
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 79,900
    Betpoints: 22

    I bet them all the time since they are cheating. I am up big betting the cheaters.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/26/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/22/2022


  6. #6
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 62,365
    Betpoints: 3589

    The entire league cheats and steals signs but houston has players without cheating. If anyone beats the Dodgers I will be shocked. They are just too dominant. The best shot is the one game against STL if that’s how it plays out. Nobody beating them 4 out of 7

  7. #7
    slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-12-13
    Posts: 20,624
    Betpoints: 3398

    if you bet astros every game this season how much would you be up

  8. #8
    Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-03-11
    Posts: 3,775
    Betpoints: 3465

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    The entire league cheats and steals signs but houston has players without cheating. If anyone beats the Dodgers I will be shocked. They are just too dominant. The best shot is the one game against STL if that’s how it plays out. Nobody beating them 4 out of 7
    Interesting vitturd...do other teams have players without cheating, you jackass?

  9. #9
    Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-03-11
    Posts: 3,775
    Betpoints: 3465

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I bet them all the time since they are cheating. I am up big betting the cheaters.
    If ya ain't cheatin' ya ain't tryin'.

  10. #10
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 62,365
    Betpoints: 3589

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuesday View Post
    Interesting vitturd...do other teams have players without cheating, you jackass?
    How dumb are you? You are one giant fuxvking stalking retard. Players means good players. You never played a sport did you? I guarantee you have zero friends.

  11. #11
    Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-03-11
    Posts: 3,775
    Betpoints: 3465

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    How dumb are you? You are one giant fuxvking stalking retard. Players means good players. You never played a sport did you? I guarantee you have zero friends.
    Sure vitturd, when you say players you always mean the good players...you are more and more like your brother morono with every post hahaha - I guarantee vitturd and morono love packing each others fudge real tight.
    Last edited by Tuesday; 10-01-21 at 07:03 AM. Reason: BECAUSE morono and vitturd pack each others fudge.

  12. #12
    mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-13-10
    Posts: 1,544
    Betpoints: 14726

    Stated this Ken Patera Quote before[Win if you can,Lose if You Must,But ALWAYS Cheat!]

  13. #13
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 62,365
    Betpoints: 3589

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuesday View Post
    Sure vitturd, when you say players you always mean the good players...you are more and more like your brother morono with every post hahaha - I guarantee vitturd and morono love packing each others fudge real tight.
    This post is how I know you never played sports.

    Let me teach you….when someone says “ they have players”….it means good players.

    When someone says “ he’s a player”. It means he’s a good player.

    Are you retarded? Plus your picks sucks. You never win. Worse than Morino and bacon.

  14. #14
    Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-03-11
    Posts: 3,775
    Betpoints: 3465

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    This post is how I know you never played sports.

    Let me teach you….when someone says “ they have players”….it means good players.

    When someone says “ he’s a player”. It means he’s a good player.

    Are you retarded? Plus your picks sucks. You never win. Worse than Morino and bacon.
    Wow vitturd, you use that mighty brain power of yours to try and make picks too?

    How about by reading your posts and threads is how everyone here knows you're full of shit and a pompous blowhard? You're a lying piece of shit that even the moderators exposed, here I'll even post a link to prove it:

    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...l#post30546727

    Let me teach you, when you post about what you told moderators and your posts are not accurate, people that know you are lying and have proof you are lying will expose you.

  15. #15
    Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-07
    Posts: 29,775
    Betpoints: 12

    Astros became the poster child for cheating, and we're used as the example to warn all the other teams to shut it down if they were doing it also. There was no way MLB was going to go deeper into this than they did. If it came out that several teams were doing this kind of stuff, it would have potentially killed baseball like the 1994 strike did. I'm sure the Astros were told behind closed doors to shut their mouths, take their punishment, and move on. If an iconic franchise like the Red Sox or Yankees were implicated fully in a scandal like this, it would have been devastating. It was just a blip on the screen of history for a franchise like Houston. It's just sad to me that AJ Hinch and Alex Cora get to move on in life, but a great GM like Jeff Luhnow will probably never get a job in baseball again. Mike Fiers is such a dick!

  16. #16
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 90,366
    Betpoints: 2106

    Well they are in the world series again.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/29/2022


  17. #17
    Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-07
    Posts: 29,775
    Betpoints: 12


  18. #18
    Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-07
    Posts: 29,775
    Betpoints: 12


  19. #19
    thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-25-11
    Posts: 21,655
    Betpoints: 4354

    I kinda want baker to win. Honestly can’t believe I’m saying that.

  20. #20
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 22,795
    Betpoints: 547

    Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    I kinda want baker to win. Honestly can’t believe I’m saying that.
    braves win

    i can’t believe u guys cant see this

  21. #21
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 90,366
    Betpoints: 2106

    Looks like they are good again. I wonder if they are cheating?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/29/2022


  22. #22
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 390,724
    Betpoints: 690

    No they are just good

    Great players and pitchers

  23. #23
    str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-12-09
    Posts: 8,994
    Betpoints: 324

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Looks like they are good again. I wonder if they are cheating?
    You reap what you sow.

    They deserve and have earned any negativity that comes their way.


    But to answer the question... probably not.

    Only a real prick is that ballsy.

    Just like in my old profession.

  24. #24
    DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 113,763
    Betpoints: 21468

    Word on the street is that they are using anal beads to cheat now.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/26/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/22/2022


  25. #25
    wombat
    wombat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-20
    Posts: 582
    Betpoints: 8264

    This year just proves they were good regardless.

Top