happyvalley
    happyvalley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Bodog rewards "another little gift"

Can't say I have ever had a problem with Bodog, always paid out, the odd delay. They have treated me well, especially with their "another little gift" point adjustments. Up until the past month, where the "another little gift" rewards seem to have vanished. Other than a very very small amount last week, have seen nothing.

Someone did create a topic on their forum, and I chimed in, got a lot of baloney from forum moderators of how they are "randomly" generated and they have no control. When you bring up your wagering activity, moderator made reference to activity in past 18 days then goes on further to give a past 38 day example. Weird pattern to go on, guy obviously doesn't want to give out anything, perhaps it's his money he is giving out.

Regardless, not impressed, and now they are promoting bitcoin giveaway on their banner as of yesterday. Cheap bastards. Guess they don't want to keep their good customers happy.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Their forum mods probably don't have much, if any, input into promos. Probably do not even really know how they are chosen. Just feel the need to defend the system probably.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2134

I haven’t seen one in months but they were nice. Highest amount was $437 rewards and then nearly double it by redeeming $100 sports bonus for $50 cost.

Mods don’t know the promos but should say it rather than trying to defend it when they are clueless on how the promos dispense “another little gift”.

Are you Hall of Fame - Red Room? I love the thread on their forum about it. Misery loves company and so glad others feel the same way as I do but still disappointed that it is basically worthless now.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13851

Ive received amounts varying from $800-$1100 four different times there in points. All in the last few months. Which then can be turned into roughly $1,600-$2,200 with the $100 sports bonuses.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19593

Boot this shill.

Crusherrr

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    Boot this shill.
    Guess I shill for a lot of sites then. Bovada is a great book, but definitely more geared towards recreational players. Their weekly bonuses with 5x roll are some of the best available offshore.

happyvalley
    happyvalley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Definitely right about the weekly bonuses being good and the rollover.

garyking
    garyking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7072

The weekly bonuses were great...haven't seen one though for two months. And nothing in my account for NFL.

Crusherrr

Quote Originally Posted by garyking View Post
    The weekly bonuses were great...haven't seen one though for two months. And nothing in my account for NFL.
    Not even the 50% $500 10x one? I get that one every week on top of a 75-100% $1000 5x bonus.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

Trash book

Headsterx

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Trash book
    True, putting money in trash bags.. 😂😂😂

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

A+

Can’t get much better

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

I hear more about current users liking Bovada than not.

The weekly bitcoin bonus pretty much makes every line 5 cents better than shown so it's probably lowest juice you can get on non-mainstream sports.

garyking
    garyking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7072

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    Not even the 50% $500 10x one? I get that one every week on top of a 75-100% $1000 5x bonus.
    Nothing for awhile now.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Got quite a few bonus pts too. Used a few $75 poker tix and was able to cash for $480

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16714

I currently have a 100% bonus with a 10x rollover + 25,000 points for there rewards program. Every now and then I get a message in my inbox like the OP said above, which is usually points to use for cash or other rewards. Bodog is a solid book.

JamesBrown
    JamesBrown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Nothing for 3 weeks now.

Coolcanuck79
    Coolcanuck79's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24262

I get the week VIP bonus ($200) and always a VIP match bonus (ranging from 33% to 50%) for BTC deposits and, maybe once every 2 weeks, the "he's a little gift" and I have been pulling $$ out of them on a bi-weekly basis. I have had very few issues with them over the past 10+ years and they pay out asap.

Headsterx

Quote Originally Posted by Coolcanuck79 View Post
    I get the week VIP bonus ($200) and always a VIP match bonus (ranging from 33% to 50%) for BTC deposits and, maybe once every 2 weeks, the "he's a little gift" and I have been pulling $$ out of them on a bi-weekly basis. I have had very few issues with them over the past 10+ years and they pay out asap.
    Ok, but even Madoff paid some selected people. Keep collecting as others don’t. This is the worst post ever.

Coolcanuck79

A bit over dramatic are we? You sound like a pathetic sibling who got the smaller slice of pizza and is whining about it as everything in life should be equal. Step up your bets and maybe they will take care of you. Otherwise, quit complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Ok, but even Madoff paid some selected people. Keep collecting as others don’t. This is the worst post ever.

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

OP

Headsterx

A bit over dramatic are we? You sound like a pathetic sibling who got the smaller slice of pizza and is whining about it as everything in life should be equal. Step up your bets and maybe they will take care of you. Otherwise, quit complaining.
    Stupid, I’m not complaining at all. Simply stating how idiotic you are. I’ve hit bet max with them many times and have been winning. Just as others have pointed out on their community forum is that they don’t drop “little gifts” if you are winning. But yeah, keep peddling your smut.

Coolcanuck79

Dummy ... read what I wrote. I AM winning and they ARE depositing 'small gifts" so you're "theory" makes no sense. They must not like you .. I see why.

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Stupid, I’m not complaining at all. Simply stating how idiotic you are. I’ve hit bet max with them many times and have been winning. Just as others have pointed out on their community forum is that they don’t drop “little gifts” if you are winning. But yeah, keep peddling your smut.

Headsterx

Dummy ... read what I wrote. I AM winning and they ARE depositing 'small gifts" so you're "theory" makes no sense. They must not like you .. I see why.
    Yeah right, and go back to my first reply to your post. 😂😂😂