KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Roy keeps his money in his garage. He showed us that. Roy knows people I’ve met here. He has met nobody because he’s a short, fat old guy.
    Oh stfu. You haven’t met anybody. This pathetic attempt to try to save face is beyond desperate. You haven’t verified anything “in the history of SBR” you type the same dumb shit over and over again. You have never posted a bet slip, never posted a pic or made a vid where we can see your Rocky Dennis ass face. Nobody values BI-mikes opinion the guy is fat and old as fukk and couldn’t get laid even if he paid a hooker but that’s your boy. Only thing you have verified is your life is public forums. Your post count is so god damn shameful.
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave KiDBaZkiT 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RoyBacon gave KiDBaZkiT 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

masr gave KiDBaZkiT 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Oh stfu. You haven’t met anybody. This pathetic attempt to try to save face is beyond desperate. You haven’t verified anything “in the history of SBR” you type the same dumb shit over and over again. You have never posted a bet slip, never posted a pic or made a vid where we can see your Rocky Dennis ass face. Nobody values BI-mikes opinion the guy is fat and old as fukk and couldn’t get laid even if he paid a hooker but that’s your boy. Only thing you have verified is your life is public forums. Your post count is so god damn shameful.
    How many times must I catch you lying. I’ve met several people. I posted bet slips. All confirmed and verified

You should never post a video. You’re a drunk criminal who is ugly as fuxvk and completely out of shape. You couldn’t run around the block without passing out.

Pimike, Booya, uscphilly….they can all verify. Manny 24 I’ve talked to several times privately. Dustyy knows. All confirmed and verified.

Post count is the best ya got?? Lmao. You are living on a relatives couch. If you dropped over tomorrow….nobody would care.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Office is PURE CLASS. Slithered BURIED again.

That fugger makes me laugh so hard!

The funniest part is EVERYONE knows he's a broke dvvk.

He is like I would be if I tried to play the character of an expert auto mechanic but I have no tools and don't know dvvk about an engine.

I tried to tell the bloke that no one cares how much anyone has. Just be yourself. But once vittys tells a lie he sticks with it.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

How many times must I catch you lying. I’ve met several people. I posted bet slips. All confirmed and verified

You should never post a video. You’re a drunk criminal who is ugly as fuxvk and completely out of shape. You couldn’t run around the block without passing out.

Pimike, Booya, uscphilly….they can all verify. Manny 24 I’ve talked to several times privately. Dustyy knows. All confirmed and verified.

Post count is the best ya got?? Lmao. You are living on a relatives couch. If you dropped over tomorrow….nobody would care.
    Sure you have slithered. Sure you have. Lol BI-Mike? I wouldn’t kick it with that mfer if he paid me. I wouldn’t be caught dead in public with a sloth like that. I forgot about booya, we all know you guys have met and absolutely exchanged bodily fluids, my bad. Manny never verified anything when I asked him btw. You lie incessantly. Pathologically. It is sad. You spend your entire day, week, month, trying to convince a bunch of strangers you are this successful person. It just doesn’t add up. There is no proof of any of your claims, but the evidence that you are nothing more than a basement dwelling fat slob who can’t come up with any original material is beyond incriminating. “Post count that’s all you can come up with” YOU LIVE HERE YOU FAT FUKK. Can’t even post a winning play unless the games over. Couldn’t sustain success once posters were watching you are nothing more than a troll. That’s all you will ever be. A troll that lives in fantasy land.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Demonata

vitterd

Sure you have slithered. Sure you have. Lol BI-Mike? I wouldn’t kick it with that mfer if he paid me. I wouldn’t be caught dead in public with a sloth like that. I forgot about booya, we all know you guys have met and absolutely exchanged bodily fluids, my bad. Manny never verified anything when I asked him btw. You lie incessantly. Pathologically. It is sad. You spend your entire day, week, month, trying to convince a bunch of strangers you are this successful person. It just doesn’t add up. There is no proof of any of your claims, but the evidence that you are nothing more than a basement dwelling fat slob who can’t come up with any original material is beyond incriminating. “Post count that’s all you can come up with” YOU LIVE HERE YOU FAT FUKK. Can’t even post a winning play unless the games over. Couldn’t sustain success once posters were watching you are nothing more than a troll. That’s all you will ever be. A troll that lives in fantasy land.
    8 months documented record. Biggest winning thread in sbr history. Can’t be disputed. Record is spot on. You lied about past posting. Just like you lied about bacon being banned because of me.

Ask manny again. He knows exactly what I look like and my wife. I’m glad you ask about me outside of here….that’s a troll move. I never ask about you. Ask manny about my winners. He tailed for months and enjoyed. Or is he a liar now too.

Get lost you fat pasty fuxvk. You are scum of society. You judge other dudes….look at yourself….you pay for pussy. You look like a pile albino shit.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post

That fugger makes me laugh so hard!

The funniest part is EVERYONE knows he's a broke dvvk.

He is like I would be if I tried to play the character of an expert auto mechanic but I have no tools and don't know dvvk about an engine.

I tried to tell the bloke that no one cares how much anyone has. Just be yourself. But once vittys tells a lie he sticks with it.
    People have met me and all know and say different. I caught you lying a dozen times then you disappeared. The only person that backs you is a life long criminal
    Last edited by vitterd; 10-01-21 at 12:04 PM.

RoyBacon

People have met me and all know and say different. I caught you lying a dozen times then you disappeared. The only person that backs you is a life long criminal
    Yes, you confirmed yourself with your own words ole chap. And I've confirmed myself with vids. So we are both confirmed. Let's move on.

My half steak dinner WIN on the Under last night was a closeee call but cashed.

BIG day tomorrow. Let's get back to picks. I know you're pulling for me.

vitterd

I confirmed myself with meeting people. You insecurely posted dads house and lied about disappearing several times.

Email players had jags +7.5. Incredible nfl year. I have no idea what you have tomorrow. Maybe post them here.

RoyBacon

I confirmed myself with meeting people. You insecurely posted dads house and lied about disappearing several times.

Email players had jags +7.5. Incredible nfl year. I have no idea what you have tomorrow. Maybe post them here.
    Yea my airmail picks had Jags, Under, Cinci ML and parlayed all three. But unfortunately we only count real posted picks.

Learn from your mistakes ole chap. If you must play a role that you have no knowledge of then keep your mouth shut. When you brag that you make 5% FDIC on $250k slugs you got to know that someone out there is the actual character you're playing and is going to throw the BS flag.

vitterd

Yea my airmail picks had Jags, Under, Cinci ML and parlayed all three. But unfortunately we only count real posted picks.

Learn from your mistakes ole chap. If you must play a role that you have no knowledge of then keep your mouth shut. When you brag that you make 5% FDIC on $250k slugs you got to know that someone out there is the actual character you're playing and is going to throw the BS flag.
    I’m glad you finally had a winner and keep above the .500 mark.

When I won 10 dimes on my 5 percent bet and got stiffed…..didn’t say a word. When I win my trump bet and got stiffed for 3 dimes. I let it go. You went to mods over 100 bet points. That tells you all you need to know.

Saturday Vitterd email plays just went out. Gonna keep my pledge to not have a losing week all year in football. So far so good.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

vitterd

Demonta….you stole unemployment and should be in jail. Biden and AOC are you mommy and daddy and fed you for a year.

RoyBacon

I’m glad you finally had a winner and keep above the .500 mark.

When I won 10 dimes on my 5 percent bet and got stiffed…..didn’t say a word. When I win my trump bet and got stiffed for 3 dimes. I let it go. You went to mods over 100 bet points. That tells you all you need to know.

Saturday Vitterd email plays just went out. Gonna keep my pledge to not have a losing week all year in football. So far so good.
    Your bet had nothing to do with the fact that you told a lie ole chap. You nor anyone else makes 5% FDIC on $250k slugs.

You made that up while you pretending to be a wealthy character.

As your mentor I'm telling you DON'T embellish BS that you have no knowledge of.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90350

You are somebody that loves to run his mouth.

That is about all you are good at.

You don’t even think before you run it.

Tough guy typing.

We call these types.

Low life losers.

Demonata

Demonta….you stole unemployment and should be in jail. Biden and AOC are you mommy and daddy and fed you for a year.
    How is it stealing when I talked to them the whole time about it and they said I qualified? You are getting boring boy.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    How is it stealing when I talked to them the whole time about it and they said I qualified? You are getting boring boy.
    You realize that all your hero rescumlicans would like you to pay that pua back and voted against you getting it right? Why aren’t you thanking Dems for giving you that free handout? They let you stay home and paid you for a year. Don’t bite the hand that feeds you.

vitterd

Your bet had nothing to do with the fact that you told a lie ole chap. You nor anyone else makes 5% FDIC on $250k slugs.

You made that up while you pretending to be a wealthy character.

As your mentor I'm telling you DON'T embellish BS that you have no knowledge of.
    Yes, my bet had to do with exactly 5 percent. You seen Brooksy lately? He gone after the stiff.

Why haven’t you answered about your south Philly flub? Talk about no knowledge.

Demonata

You realize that all your hero rescumlicans would like you to pay that pua back and voted against you getting it right? Why aren’t you thanking Dems for giving you that free handout? They let you stay home and paid you for a year. Don’t bite the hand that feeds you.
    I wont thank the dems for ruining our economy.

RoyBacon

Yes, my bet had to do with exactly 5 percent. You seen Brooksy lately? He gone after the stiff.

Why haven’t you answered about your south Philly flub? Talk about no knowledge.
    You said you invest $250k slugs at 5% FDIC.

That was a LIE ole chap. This ain't complicated.

Butch up, admit you fvvked up your character and don't do it again. Understand?

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Me either.

Let’s see after his term is up.

But right now it’s been a failure after failure.

vitterd

You said you invest $250k slugs at 5% FDIC.

That was a LIE ole chap. This ain't complicated.

Butch up, admit you fvvked up your character and don't do it again. Understand?
    Why won’t you answer to your lie about south Philly? Because it proved you’re full of shit and never been anywhere near Philly. I answered you already but you avoid this and deflect. You do this every time I catch you lying.

vitterd

Ruined the economy? Huh??? Did you see the economy when trump left.

Why aren’t you thanking Dems for paying your rent and feeding you for a year? If it were up to Repubs, you would be out in the street homeless.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Ruined the economy? Huh??? Did you see the economy when trump left.

Why aren’t you thanking Dems for paying your rent and feeding you for a year? If it were up to Repubs, you would be out in the street homeless.
    Trump allowed that.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Trump allowed that.
    Dem Congress did it and expanded it when Biden came into office.

RoyBacon

Why won’t you answer to your lie about south Philly? Because it proved you’re full of shit and never been anywhere near Philly. I answered you already but you avoid this and deflect. You do this every time I catch you lying.
    You destroyed your pretend wealthy character with that I invest $250k slugs at 5% FDIC lie.

You verified yourself with that lie ole chap. I'm just trying to help. Doing a pretty good job if I say so myself.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

At least most of us can agree..
    Vitturd is the biggest POS on SBR..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Demonata

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by masr View Post
    3 people agree with you. And those 3 don’t know who you are.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Dem Congress did it and expanded it when Biden came into office.
    True

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by masr View Post
    Lol

I don’t agree.

I’ve seen worse here.

Vitty has strange political views.

But some others are just hateful people.

vitterd

Lol

I don’t agree.

I’ve seen worse here.

Masr was in my thread sucking me when I kept giving him winners. Now he’s mad he didn’t get approved for email list and he’s stuck following losers.

Demonata

Lol

I don’t agree.

I’ve seen worse here.

So vitterd celebrating my baby being aborted and hoping all trump supporters get killed and saying hitler would have beena better president than trump doesn't make him a hateful person?

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

So vitterd celebrating my baby being aborted and hoping all trump supporters get killed and saying hitler would have beena better president than trump doesn't make him a hateful person?
    Didn’t or don’t remember.

If so that’s extremely hateful and wrong.

I just don’t know why so many say the things they do in SBR.

It’s these reasons I post less.

RoyBacon

Boys it's showtime at the Airvitty Memorial. In conjunction with Roy Bacon Sports the Airvitty Memorial presents;

Arkansas +18.5
    Cincinnati -1.5
    Central Florida -15.5 BAM!
    Wisconsin +1 BAM!

Green Bay -6.5

23-18
    6-2 BAM plays

Picks made in dedication to Airvitty who had a horrible breakdown and remains in a picking coma.

vitterd

You playing the victim now?

vitterd

Boys it's showtime at the Airvitty Memorial. In conjunction with Roy Bacon Sports the Airvitty Memorial presents;

Arkansas +18.5
    Cincinnati -1.5
    Central Florida -15.5 BAM!
    Wisconsin +1 BAM!

Green Bay -6.5

23-18
    6-2 BAM plays

Picks made in dedication to Airvitty who had a horrible breakdown and remains in a picking coma.
    Yikes. 23-18. Very average stuff. You got a long way to go. Plus you already had your best 2 weeks. Should we say bye now or will announce before you disappear this time?

First ... 12131415161718 Last