1. #36
    MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-13
    Posts: 7,088
    Betpoints: 5164

    The only reason there's a big spike in covid cases is because NSW refused to lockdown quicker before it was too late and military arresting people who leave their homes is bit of a exaggeration, if you have been in contact with someone who has covid and told to stay home but refuse to and want to go visit 20 different places then a big fuk u is needed

  2. #37
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 11,904
    Betpoints: 19226

    My thoughts are you started a thread about the rant, maybe you should have posted the rant?

    Mods please delete OP's account.

  3. #38
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post

    You keep bumping your garbage threads and you wonít update your nba record. You should retire.
    No itís turfs like you who do that dumb shit.

  4. #39
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Cannot argue with Morino hereÖ.Cincykid also belongs in a circus
    You are a dumb shit.

  5. #40
    Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 27,125
    Betpoints: 14392

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    You are a dumb shit.
    I agreed with you here you dumb shit….just proves how fukking dumb you really are

  6. #41
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    I agreed with you here you dumb shit….just proves how fukking dumb you really are
    You are a dumb shit.

  7. #42
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,463
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    No itís turfs like you who do that dumb shit.
    Whatís a turf? Nba coming up soon! So many people excited for your plays.

  8. #43
    Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 27,125
    Betpoints: 14392

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    What’s a turf? Nba coming up soon! So many people excited for your plays.
    By turf he means handicapping indoor games with turf….yet the game is grass and outside

  9. #44
    Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 27,125
    Betpoints: 14392

    Morino is a dumb shit….but we all know this

  10. #45
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post

    What’s a turf? Nba coming up soon! So many people excited for your plays.
    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post

    By turf he means handicapping indoor games with turf….yet the game is grass and outside
    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Morino is a dumb shit….but we all know this
    2 dumb shits

  11. #46
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,463
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    2 dumb shits
    You are a mess.

  12. #47
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    You are a mess.
    You are a dumb shit

  13. #48
    Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-27-16
    Posts: 3,490
    Betpoints: 13336

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    No one is dying from covid in Australia. They know how to deal with a crisis.
    Easy to deal with a crisis when you can restrict access to the world from coming in.

  14. #49
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 45,848

    Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    The only reason there's a big spike in covid cases is because NSW refused to lockdown quicker before it was too late and military arresting people who leave their homes is bit of a exaggeration, if you have been in contact with someone who has covid and told to stay home but refuse to and want to go visit 20 different places then a big fuk u is needed
    The military has been repeatedly deployed on the streets and arrested people who don’t comply with the lockdown. There is no exaggeration.

First 12
Top