Betpoints: 13300

That dumb bitch got her man ko'd

All her fault.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    bullshit, he is standing and facing the wrong direction

you are defending a guy that pushed a woman and then punched her in the face

embarrassing
    What’s wrong with you?

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    why would anyone talk shit to a guy sitting in front of them minding their own business?

your theory makes no sense

here's my theory... black guy was standing up the whole time, generally being an asshole, guy/woman had enough of it because they paid good money to not be irritated, and then the fight started

i go to the movies here at least twice a week, and most of the time, there are people in the theater making noise and ruining the experience... i only go to mayfair because it's the only amc around here (a-list subscription) and it's essentially free for me to see imax/other movies

You are probably dead on

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by Roger T. Bannon View Post
    The problem is that the black guy was the one handling himself the best. He was not even being loud. You can see in the video, it the white guy doing all the talking. The black guy is standing their going back with him. The white guy was the instigator.
    lmao are u blind and a dummycrat too?

Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11760

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    lmao are u blind and a dummycrat too?
    This is why you do not have all white juries. They will hang a black man every time when he is innocent.
    Points Awarded:

texhooper gave Roger T. Bannon 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

This is why you do not have all white juries. They will hang a black man every time when he is innocent.
    u need some help. he put his hands on a woman.

Roger T. Bannon

She slapped the shit out of him If a woman slaps a grown man that is a stranger, she needs to get punched. This is how the world works.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Roger T. Bannon 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Ive always stayed away from women like this, her man is seated and calm and she's running her mouth and slaps a man in the face who didnt hit her first. she doesnt do that if her man isnt there and only does it because he's there. I remember a friend telling me about her and her girlfriends going back and forth bothering some guy at the movies and asked me if I would have defended her if I were there umm no idiot why get involved when u start something looking for someone to bail u out

vitterd

Lmao. That woman was cursing in his face and then slapped him. She deserved what she got for that. Dumb white bitch and her cuck husband won’t be spouting off anytime soon.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

You slap a man then all bets are off. Women want equality then fight!
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave pavyracer 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jtoler

She slapped the shit out of him If a woman slaps a grown man that is a stranger, she needs to get punched. This is how the world works.
    agree like ur just supposed to stand there so she hits u u do nothing and she keeps hitting u so ur supposed to stand there and let her wail away constantly because youre a man gtfoh people do wut they think they can get away with if she knew wut the outcome was gonna be she would have never done any of that beforehand

Roger T. Bannon

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Ive always stayed away from women like this, her man is seated and calm and she's running her mouth and slaps a man in the face who didnt hit her first. she doesnt do that if her man isnt there and only does it because he's there. I remember a friend telling me about her and her girlfriends going back and forth bothering some guy at the movies and asked me if I would have defended her if I were there umm no idiot why get involved when u start something looking for someone to bail u out
    The man was not calm. She was trying to get him to shut up. Not sure how she got so enraged but his being black obviously had a lot to do with it. She will not be slapping any other black men. I can guarantee you that.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

In the old times like 50-60 years ago without video evidence this man would have been hanged in the town square without a trial.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Bidens America

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19593

The dude was completely in the right; he had the right to knock the fukk out of the woman as well.

jtoler

The man was not calm. She was trying to get him to shut up. Not sure how she got so enraged but his being black obviously had a lot to do with it. She will not be slapping any other black men. I can guarantee you that.
    prob he was talking but he's seated initially. no woman should be in a man's face blabbing like that his woman should be taking a backseat he doesnt have control of that relationship I dont think

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

prob he was talking but he's seated initially. no woman should be in a man's face blabbing like that his woman should be taking a backseat he doesnt have control of that relationship I dont think
    She was the one drinking all night and not the husband. Don't understimate the silliness of a drunk wife.

Roger T. Bannon

Yeah. That is what the black guy knew and was mocking him for it. The lady was initially in the face of the husband. She was trying to play peacemaker but went nuts because she was used to controlling her husband. She thought she could get away with it in a public place with a black guy.

The law is clear here though. The black guy did not just have the right to punch them both in self defense. He also had the right to shoot them dead if he had a gun. Stand Your Ground. This is what the law is for.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    She was the one drinking all night and not the husband. Don't understimate the silliness of a drunk wife.

You've got that right

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Dude what a fukking pussy. Wtf was he trying to do? Hold that black guys hand???? Just made us (whites) all look bad. I’m sure that’s how all the political posters would try to fight someone. I mean honestly, brother had enough time to take his glasses off? Then the white pussy is like idk, trying to shove him or slap him? He should of actually gotten hit much sooner. Typical dumb ass white man over 40 never been in a fight in their adult life but want to try to flex.
    Last edited by KiDBaZkiT; 08-22-21 at 11:58 AM.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Wish I was there so bad. Especially since that white dude had higher seats? Bro I would of absolutely fukking mangled that charcoal briquette if I was there.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

He shoved her before she ever made contact with him. She was talking with her hands and never made contact with him first until he pushed her towards her throat and she then slapped him.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Anyone know what triggered the confrontation?
    Yes!!

What the hell was he barking about.

He turned around to say crap.

I’d say he started it.

Why is he yelling pushing and arguing with a women?

Lol

You people jumping on sides without out all the facts.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

All those white men standing by watching that oughta be utterly ashamed of themselves. That black dude should of gotten fukking mauled. Head stomped into the ground. “40 years ago we would of had you pinned down with a fork in your ass” -Michael Richards.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

If I was there I would of been on the n**** so penetrating fast. Only thing I would of been worried about would of been smelling him. Can’t believe all those pussies that stood there and watched him do that and didn’t absolutely beat him to death. If a gang of White man stomped his ass to death for his actions it would of been completely justified.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

You are a moron. The white lady was the loudmouth and she slapped the guy. He just pushed her after getting slapped and then she wound up getting punched in the melee. If a lady slapped me like that, I would have clocked her myself.
    whatever brock and roger bannon say, i know the opposite is true

mike won thread

RudyRuetigger

he fukkin pushed her as he said dont push me...you can see his hand lean to her and push

just because he said dont push me while pushing her, doesnt make his statement true

what a fukkin moron

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    she was drunk

he pushed first

plain as day

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    The dude was completely in the right; he had the right to knock the fukk out of the woman as well.
    dumb

he pushed her first

vitterd

Kiddiebitz would have gotten his drunk ass knocked out. He’s all mouth. White trash would have tried to sue the guy.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Tards rush to protect who they think is a fellow tard.

Guarantee ya they'd be singing a wholeeee other tune if the black gentleman had a Trump shirt on.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Because they were having an argument over something. He was talking to the white guy. He would not be talking to the white guy standing in the opposite direction. The white guy was talking shit to the black guy. The woman told the white guy to shut up. He kept yakking. So then the black guy mocks the white guy for having his wife fight his battle. She gets mad and pushes him and he tosses her hand back and she slaps him and then he hit her back. She got it exactly as she should have and he got KO'd. Justice was served.
    bro, you are so fukkin stupid it is hilarious

the black guy was talking to white guy saying she told you to shut up, etc....meaning the black guy wants him to control his woman

how the hell do you get the white guy started it?

clown show

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

There it is.

He stuck his nose in the husband wife’s buisness.

She told her husband to shut up.

This guy should had mind his own buisness.

I’m sure she was a loud mouth.

But he caused the fight plain and simple.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Tards rush to protect who they think is a fellow tard.

Guarantee ya they'd be singing a wholeeee other tune if the black gentleman had a Trump shirt on.
    If the black dude had a Trump shirt on, he wouldn’t be at a football game throwing a punch. They are all uncle toms..they go to knitting classes, not football games.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Yes!!

What the hell was he barking about.

He turned around to say crap.

I’d say he started it.

Why is he yelling pushing and arguing with a women?

Lol

You people jumping on sides without out all the facts.
    that is the problem with vids like this they are never from the beginning who knows wut they are arguing about either one could be in the wrong intially about wut they are arguing about.

First 12345 ... Last