vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    White chick shouldn't have slapped the black Bob Marley dude with glasses on. That crossed the line and the weak old white husband tried to step in and took the brunt of it. She got punched also.

Bob ment business. ..
    They both got what they deserved. Don’t get drunk and start shit and you won’t go home with a concussion.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Vitter a tough fuk from South Phila

Nobody wants to fight him here except Mayan -115 over Vitter and Top Gamer a Pick

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Vitter a tough fuk from South Phila

Nobody wants to fight him here except Mayan -115 over Vitter and Top Gamer a Pick
    Can you imagine a Milwaukee guy fuxvking with me? Lmao…..those guys drink wine.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    White chick shouldn't have slapped the black Bob Marley dude with glasses on. That crossed the line and the weak old white husband tried to step in and took the brunt of it. She got punched also.

Bob ment business. ..
    i hope his wife learned her lesson "sticks and stones may break my bones......."

keep your hands to yourself you dumbphukk bytch

poor husband had no choice and he never stood a chance

even jiu jitsu would have been tough if he knew it because the chairs were in the way and the dude had a really long reach advantage

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    They both got what they deserved. Don’t get drunk and start shit and you won’t go home with a concussion.
    We don't know what started it though? Hard to say who deserved what when we don't know the full story. Optics suggest they did get what they deserved though.

jjgold

Lol

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

wtf are you talking about? milwaukee is the beer capital of the world

here's a tip, if jjgold has to give you internet protection/support, you are a fukking pussy!

so stfu pussy!

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Lol
    I walk from McKean Street to Broad after midnight and I’m supposed to be scared of some guy from Riverwest Milwaukee. Those guys buy ripped jeans and moccasins

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Roger T. Bannon View Post
    Come on dlo. You are a Republican retard. I have not read much of your stuff and you are definitely one of the dumbest here along with Fat Boy. You can see something with your own eyes and still not figure anything out.
    Call me all the names you want to. Doesn't change the fact that the video clearly showed one thing and you said the opposite.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    I hear she was demanding to see his vaccination papers

Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11760

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Call me all the names you want to. Doesn't change the fact that the video clearly showed one thing and you said the opposite.
    No, you saw black and stopped watching. You are not smart.

milwaukee mike

I walk from McKean Street to Broad after midnight and I’m supposed to be scared of some guy from Riverwest Milwaukee. Those guys buy ripped jeans and moccasins
    "from" mckean st to broad? they intersect you dummy

do you even live in philly

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    "from" mckean st to broad? they intersect you dummy

do you even live in philly
    No, I live outside of Philly ya dummy

milwaukee mike

No, I live outside of Philly ya dummy
    still wondering how or why you walk "from" one street to another that actually runs perpendicular and intersects with it

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Ur an idiot. All people need to do is watch the video and then read your comments to know that.

Dumb and dishonest is a horrible way to go through life for you. You're a liberal nut already though so how much worse can it really get anyway?

vitterd

still wondering how or why you walk "from" one street to another that actually runs perpendicular and intersects with it
    I’m ambidextrous

milwaukee mike

i walk all the way from the intersection of mckean/broad to the intersection of mckean/broad! a whole step, and i'm so tough i can do that at midnight to go to mcdonalds or popeyes! even though they are closed i just like to walk past

Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11760

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Ur an idiot. All people need to do is watch the video and then read your comments to know that.

Dumb and dishonest is a horrible way to go through life for you. You're a liberal nut already though so how much worse can it really get anyway?
    dlo, you know very well you are never right about anything. I am almost always right. Nobody is perfect.

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Just srfu and watch the game

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

Didn’t this pussy say he lived 50 miles outside of the city in another shit hole of a town

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    Didn’t this pussy say he lived 50 miles outside of the city in another shit hole of a town
    How dumb are you jailbird? Next time you’re in prison….look at a map and see what’s on broad street in Philly.

You couldn’t live where I live. We don’t allow felons around here. You couldn’t pass the background or credit check here.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

How dumb are you jailbird? Next time you’re in prison….look at a map and see what’s on broad street in Philly.

You couldn’t live where I live. We don’t allow felons around here. You couldn’t pass the background or credit check here.
    I can give a shit what’s on any street in that shit hole of a place. What’s a home cost 400k🤣🤣

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

\

99.999999% possible.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    I can give a shit what’s on any street in that shit hole of a place. What’s a home cost 400k🤣🤣
    You don’t own anything. You work in a restaurant because those are the places that hire ex cons. One more strike and your back giving bj’s on cell block D

jjgold

Almost all these can be prevented

Keep your mouth shut and walk away

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    If someone is charged is the wife. She threw the first slap in the face. And the guy needs to divorce her. She told him to sit down in his seat after he got his ass kicked. She is obviously in control of the marriage and does whatever she wants with him and he is just a puppy.
    I don't disagree the wife was the instigator. But that doesn't give the black man the lawful carte blanch to attack anyone he sees fit.

You would 100% agree with me if the black man had a Trump shirt on and the attacked man had a Bernie shirt on.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

NFL games are a joke. I’d never bring my family to a NFL game.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

yes i'm real

come and get some you phony bitch... even guys like samuel l jackson said they never go to black theaters/restaurants because nobody knows how to act or conduct a simple transaction professionally

This surprised me him admitting such, when he's a racist POS just like Lebron, Oprah, and so many others.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Chi Archie wins

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    I don't disagree the wife was the instigator. But that doesn't give the black man the lawful carte blanch to attack anyone he sees fit.

You would 100% agree with me if the black man had a Trump shirt on and the attacked man had a Bernie shirt on.
    The wife put the husband on a difficult spot. He didn't want to fight at first but his wife lost her cool and kept slapping the black guy.

If the husband tried to pull his wife back and told her to shut up then the black guy wouldn't have hit him. But he got up and put his hands on the black guy too when he has already warned the wife not to touch him.

This was not a random attack. It was going to end like it did because the wife would not shut up and stop slapping the black guy and no one in her party tried to calm her down.

Hman

The wife put the husband on a difficult spot. He didn't want to fight at first but his wife lost her cool and kept slapping the black guy.

If the husband tried to pull his wife back and told her to shut up then the black guy wouldn't have hit him. But he got up and put his hands on the black guy too when he has already warned the wife not to touch him.

This was not a random attack. It was going to end like it did because the wife would not shut up and stop slapping the black guy and no one in her party tried to calm her down.

But pavy why do you keep ignoring the fact plain as day in the video that he shoved her arm away first, which caused her to retaliate?

If a woman is acting that way, most of us already know the husband is ashamed of it.
    So out of respect for that husband just ignore her.

Of course, not all of us are taught morals though.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Lots of opinions in here as to what happened and what was right and what was wrong. I wasn’t there from the beginning so the only issue I see and has been boggling my mind since I watched the video, WTF was that white dude doing? Honestly? Are those supposed to be punches? Was he just flailing? It’s obvious to me why his wife is wearing the pants. I don’t think anyone at SBR can dispute her slap was more powerful and accurate than anything that white dude had. Dude just got straight pummeled.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    But pavy why do you keep ignoring the fact plain as day in the video that he shoved her arm away first, which caused her to retaliate?

If a woman is acting that way, most of us already know the husband is ashamed of it.

Watch the first 2 seconds again. She touched his beard with her fingers. That's why he told her to not touch him again. When she tried to do it again she grabbed her hand and pushed it back. Then she slapped him.

This is what I saw.

Hman

Watch the first 2 seconds again. She touched his beard with her fingers. That's why he told her to not touch him again. When she tried to do it again she grabbed her hand and pushed it back. Then she slapped him.

This is what I saw.

I saw that too

But I feel at that very moment he was just looking for anything

I just know most of us would handle it differently

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post

She is all up in his face….at that point, she deserves what she gets. You can’t do that shit. Once you invade personal space, that’s it. The husband sitting there like a pussy was ridiculous. He’s gotta grab his nasty wife and pull her away.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave vitterd 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First ... 45678910 Last