vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    ill be banned or itll come out that its johnny walker

we will see

i want every mother fukker to apologize to me when he comes out as walker

why do i rate it 50/50 that ill be banned or he admits it?

because walker is fine with controversy and wont ban easily

but its him
    I’ve destroyed bacon here about 300 times. I’d be perma banned if it were up to him. Are you gonna apologize when you’re told it’s not him?

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    I’ve destroyed bacon here about 300 times. I’d be perma banned if it were up to him. Are you gonna apologize when you’re told it’s not him?
    walker doesnt ban people....were you not here when monkeyfocker and sbrjohn went at it?

he is the dave portnoy of sbr

too bad he hired CNN mods (aka sbr drew)

otherwise this is a 2 billion dollar company

hes still worth probably 1 billion dollars now if he has sole ownership

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by Roger T. Bannon View Post
    You are a moron. The white lady was the loudmouth and she slapped the guy. He just pushed her after getting slapped and then she wound up getting punched in the melee. If a lady slapped me like that, I would have clocked her myself.
    You have to be a site troll to drum up traffic or the dumbest fuking cuck idiot alive with all the nonsense you post, including here in this thread.

The video is right in front of everyone to see and you try to say he pushed her AFTER getting slapped when no one touched anyone until he pushed her. Then she slapped him. The husband got up to protect her and after being distracted for a second the black guy most certainly and purposefully threw a punch at the woman. You are a lying leftist troll.

On another note, women today need to keep their hands to themselves and stop acting like they can do what they want and males will be all chivalrous and never hit a woman. Lot of crazies and emboldened thugs these days.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19593

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    dumb

he pushed her first
    He shoved her hand back when it got too close to him; she was the problem.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    You have to be a site troll to drum up traffic or the dumbest fuking cuck idiot alive with all the nonsense you post, including here in this thread.

The video is right in front of everyone to see and you try to say he pushed her AFTER getting slapped when no one touched anyone until he pushed her. Then she slapped him. The husband got up to protect her and after being distracted for a second the black guy most certainly and purposefully threw a punch at the woman. You are a lying leftist troll.

On another note, women today need to keep their hands to themselves and stop acting like they can do what they want and males will be all chivalrous and never hit a woman. Lot of crazies and emboldened thugs these days.
    Ever work at a bar or a nightclub more women + more blacks= more trouble! Both groups don't handle their liquor, both run on emotion, and both think that they can do whatever they want.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    the problem is you can't do much about it

i have talked to the manager at amc multiple times... and if it's a group of white kids she will kick them out, but if it's black kids or even black women bringing their freaking kids in a stroller to R rated movies, they will do nothing because they are afraid of violent confrontations and/or lawsuits
    Just the other night they had a party of 8 come into the 555 Steakhouse here in town. They were already obnoxious when arriving so they tried to isolate them by putting them in one of the nice rooms. These clowns were grabbing at the bottles on the shelves and ended up lighting up a blunt inside the place when they were just about done.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

You have no family. You’re just a fat drunk who is in and out of prison. A total loser in life. Nobody cares about you. You’re alone and the only action you get is behind bars.

Kids play all sports and in great shape. Just like me. Now go change your name….the cops are watching!! One more slip up and back you go.!!
    Never been to prison
    Don’t drink

I’ve offered before, we can compare incomes and if don’t clear you annually by 50k I’ll stop posting here.
    The whole vittered family has had bariatric surgery as they sit at home 24/7 pounding away at keyboards..

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

You think I care if some fat racist loser who is scared of black kids in a movie theater likes me? Lmao!!
    why would i be scared of black kids? i'm annoyed by them, but unless there's more than 5 of them they are total cowards

i've seen 3 black kids run away in fear from a spider lol

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    Never been to prison
    Don’t drink

I’ve offered before, we can compare incomes and if don’t clear you annually by 50k I’ll stop posting here.
    The whole vittered family has had bariatric surgery as they sit at home 24/7 pounding away at keyboards..
    You’ll change names as usual. Your income isn’t near mine. You’re a life loser and in and out of jail.

You make less than me and you weigh more. You are a fatso. I’m confirmed by people who I’ve met here. 6’2 189……lmao. The kids play basketball, baseball and soccer but they are huge. Bwaaaaahhhh.

You have nobody in your life.

dlowilly

You’ll change names as usual. Your income isn’t near mine. You’re a life loser and in and out of jail.

You make less than me and you weigh more. You are a fatso. I’m confirmed by people who I’ve met here. 6’2 189……lmao. The kids play basketball, baseball and soccer but they are huge. Bwaaaaahhhh.

You have nobody in your life.
    You conduct yourself like a child. It might be sad if you weren't such a POS and narcissistic forum cancer.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I watched the video 5 times and in slow motion.

Woman touches his beard or hair when she is wiggling her hand at him.

He pushes her hand back and tells her to not touch him.

She then slaps him in the face.

He slaps her back.

And she continues to hit him.

And then he gets attacked by the husband.

So it was definitely self defense.

If you can't win a fight don't start one.

vitterd

You conduct yourself like a child. It might be sad if you weren't such a POS and narcissistic forum cancer.
    Not one person likes you here. Republican, Democrat or independent. What does that say? Hopefully you get banned for racism again….not that anybody would know or care.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

She wrote a check her husband couldn’t cash
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave DiggityDaggityDo 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe gave DiggityDaggityDo 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

dlowilly

Not one person likes you here. Republican, Democrat or independent. What does that say? Hopefully you get banned for racism again….not that anybody would know or care.
    You keep saying that yet you are bombarded all day by posters who can't stand you. Meanwhile you are the only one saying no one likes me.

You are Philadelphia suburb trash and have the mind of a child. Hopefully you get banned again for just being yourself. It happened everywhere else.

vitterd

You keep saying that yet you are bombarded all day by posters who can't stand you. Meanwhile you are the only one saying no one likes me.

You are Philadelphia suburb trash and have the mind of a child. Hopefully you get banned again for just being yourself. It happened everywhere else.
    Would you have done push ups in front of the black guy to try and intimidate him? Lmao. You are such a trolling clown. Why do you think you are by yourself in a one bedroom? Because you’re a cool guy?

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I watched the video 5 times and in slow motion.

Woman touches his beard or hair when she is wiggling her hand at him.

He pushes her hand back and tells her to not touch him.

She then slaps him in the face.

He slaps her back.

And she continues to hit him.

And then he gets attacked by the husband.

So it was definitely self defense.

If you can't win a fight don't start one.
    I saw it once. The man stood up and the black man attacked him. The white man could not possibly even reach the black man from his position unless the black man advanced. If he's charged, that's why. he should of turned himself around.

dlowilly

Would you have done push ups in front of the black guy to try and intimidate him? Lmao. You are such a trolling clown. Why do you think you are by yourself in a one bedroom? Because you’re a cool guy?
    When you're on your death bed you might come to the realization that your whole life has been telling lies and living one. I will likely still own real estate in that misfiring brain of yours and you will remember me saying right now I think it's hilarious, and you deserve to be fading out in despair while some black nurse is wiping your ass and even though you try to tell her how much of cuck you've been your whole life she still hates you. LOL.

vitterd

When you're on your death bed you might come to the realization that your whole life has been telling lies and living one. I will likely still own real estate in that misfiring brain of yours and you will remember me saying right now I think it's hilarious, and you deserve to be fading out in despair while some black nurse is wiping your ass and even though you try to tell her how much of cuck you've been your whole life she still hates you. LOL.
    Bwaaaaahhhh!! You need that to be true but even you know it’s not. You don’t own anything…you never have. You are a career renter. You guard a parking lot for a living and they don’t even trust you with a gun. You are a rent a cop with absolutely no family or friends. I’m the only family you’ve ever known.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    I saw it once. The man stood up and the black man attacked him. The white man could not possibly even reach the black man from his position unless the black man advanced. If he's charged, that's why. he should of turned himself around.
    If someone is charged is the wife. She threw the first slap in the face. And the guy needs to divorce her. She told him to sit down in his seat after he got his ass kicked. She is obviously in control of the marriage and does whatever she wants with him and he is just a puppy.
    Last edited by pavyracer; 08-22-21 at 08:42 PM.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    If someone is charged is the wife. She threw the first slap in the face. And the guy needs to divorce her. She told him to sit down in his seat after he got his ass kicked. She is obviously in control of the marriage and does whatever he wants with him and he is just a puppy.
    I’ve been to a thousand games in my life….never even been close to a fight. I don’t understand how people get to that level at a game.

milwaukee mike

I’ve been to a thousand games in my life….never even been close to a fight. I don’t understand how people get to that level at a game.
    it's quite clear there are a lot of things you don't understand

vitterd

it's quite clear there are a lot of things you don't understand
    I understand there are tons of low IQ people out there. Many here. I understand that you are at the top of that list. Wish that black guy would get you next.

milwaukee mike

I understand there are tons of low IQ people out there. Many here. I understand that you are at the top of that list. Wish that black guy would get you next.
    wow so you wish violence on everyone that disagrees with you, classy

and also call them low iq

your mother would be proud... taught you the debate skills of a 5-year old... "well you're a dumb poopy head! and i hope a black guy punches you in the face!"

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Vitter sharp

vitterd

wow so you wish violence on everyone that disagrees with you, classy

and also call them low iq

your mother would be proud... taught you the debate skills of a 5-year old... "well you're a dumb poopy head! and i hope a black guy punches you in the face!"
    Clearly you need to be punched. You’re ignorant and racist comments in here are ridiculous. Crying about black people listening to music. A beating would do you some good. You were clearly raised by a couple of hillbilly high school drop outs who didn’t teach about different races or cultures. Hopefully you didn’t spawn anybody and pass on your way of thinking. Your type of cycle needs to stop.

milwaukee mike

Clearly you need to be punched. You’re ignorant and racist comments in here are ridiculous. Crying about black people listening to music. A beating would do you some good. You were clearly raised by a couple of hillbilly high school drop outs who didn’t teach about different races or cultures. Hopefully you didn’t spawn anybody and pass on your way of thinking. Your type of cycle needs to stop.
    go ahead and punch me then tough guy

i never once cried about black people listening to music

you have me confused, just like you're confused about everything else

said nobody likes dlowilly, but i like him, so that's at least 1 more person than you thought!

so like everyone else around here thinks, go fukk yourself! and step in front of a train loser!

milwaukee mike

duh i'm vitt-retard and think someone that lives in downtown milwaukee has never seen a black guy

vitterd

go ahead and punch me then tough guy

i never once cried about black people listening to music

you have me confused, just like you're confused about everything else

said nobody likes dlowilly, but i like him, so that's at least 1 more person than you thought!

so like everyone else around here thinks, go fukk yourself! and step in front of a train loser!
    Figures you would like Dlowilly. Lmao. He’s a dumb fuxvk like you. All you idiots blend as one.

vitterd

duh i'm vitt-retard and think someone that lives in downtown milwaukee has never seen a black guy

You piss yourself when you do. That’s why you have to come here and vent

vitterd

why would anyone talk shit to a guy sitting in front of them minding their own business?

your theory makes no sense

here's my theory... black guy was standing up the whole time, generally being an asshole, guy/woman had enough of it because they paid good money to not be irritated, and then the fight started

i go to the movies here at least twice a week, and most of the time, there are people in the theater making noise and ruining the experience... i only go to mayfair because it's the only amc around here (a-list subscription) and it's essentially free for me to see imax/other movies
    A real person posted this.

Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11760

Come on dlo. You are a Republican retard. I have not read much of your stuff and you are definitely one of the dumbest here along with Fat Boy. You can see something with your own eyes and still not figure anything out.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11102

i always tell my 5'1" wife to shut her gawdaamnn piehole because my 6'1" 46Y old ass is too old now to fight
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave homie1975 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

milwaukee mike

A real person posted this.
    yes i'm real

come and get some you phony bitch... even guys like samuel l jackson said they never go to black theaters/restaurants because nobody knows how to act or conduct a simple transaction professionally

where do you live? either fantasy land or somewhere outside of an urban area, where you completely don't know what the fukk is going on in this country

vitterd

yes i'm real

come and get some you phony bitch... even guys like samuel l jackson said they never go to black theaters/restaurants because nobody knows how to act or conduct a simple transaction professionally

where do you live? either fantasy land or somewhere outside of an urban area, where you completely don't know what the fukk is going on in this country
    Another fat ass tough guy. Lmao. Sure, you run like a bitch if I showed up.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

White chick shouldn't have slapped the black Bob Marley dude with glasses on. That crossed the line and the weak old white husband tried to step in and took the brunt of it. She got punched also.

Bob ment business. ..
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First ... 3456789 ... Last