stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24242

This thread has surpassed Thomorino's NBA picks thread as most times bumped to the top of the queue.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3001

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    So where is your picture? Why havenít you posted one? Donít want anyone to see those jacked up teeth and unibrow?
    I don't have a unibrow and I have all my teeth. You just are fake. Read fiction books more real than you.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    I don't have a unibrow and I have all my teeth. You just are fake. Read fiction books more real than you.
    Well where is your pic then?

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3001

Well where is your pic then?
    Where's yours?

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Where's yours?
    Iím not posting one and I gave all the reasons but you keep asking. So, why havenít you posted yours?

Auto Donk
    biden is an incestuous pedo!!!
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 216

nothing richer than a coward like bitcherd, afraid to post a photo of himself, demanding others post theirs.............

this guy needs to go..........

i put the proposal in my accept the fight thread pussy, once you comply, i'll come beat your ass.........

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO

I didnít demand anything. Demonta wants my pic but wonít post his.

Iím not posting my pic. Ive made it clear. Whack off to something else.

Auto Donk
    biden is an incestuous pedo!!!
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 216

why is vitterd such a pussy? a liar? a phony?

so broke? so weak? such a cuck?

we all know, just look at him:

"The Essence of Vitturd"!!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

You are here as soon as I post. I knocked kiddiebitz out. You see how I caught him lying? Lmao. I own all you clowns. Vacation over. I had hardly any posts on vacation. You guys posted about me all day and night like the losers you are.

No shows again all talk pussies.
    Lol wtf are you talking about you delusional liar? Those werenít me saying you werenít posting fast enough. Itís a joy when you donít post and the forum has a calming presence, just was stating that typically is not the case. Can you not read? Is that why you never use vocabulary words above a 6th grade level?

this delusional fukk lies in every single god damn post:

WE ALL KNOW WHY SHE WONT SHOW HER FACE. SHE IS ABSOLUTELY 400 lbs NOT THE PERSON SHE SAYS SHE IS.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Lol wtf are you talking about you delusional liar? Those werenít me saying you werenít posting fast enough. Itís a joy when you donít post and the forum has a calming presence, just was stating that typically is not the case. Can you not read? Is that why you never use vocabulary words above a 6th grade level?

this delusional fukk lies in every single god damn post:

WE ALL KNOW WHY SHE WONT SHOW HER FACE. SHE IS ABSOLUTELY 400 lbs NOT THE PERSON SHE SAYS SHE IS.
    I quoted your posts dummy. Next time youíre in jail, get your GED so you can understand shit in here. Mac busted you lying and now I did. Time for you to leave like you said you would. Bye snitch bitch

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

I quoted your posts dummy. Next time youíre in jail, get your GED so you can understand shit in here. Mac busted you lying and now I did. Time for you to leave like you said you would. Bye snitch bitch
    Mac didnít bust me lying for shit you delusional homosexual. Neither did you dumb fukk. I have a high school diploma which is nothing special but clearly a higher scholastic achievement than anything you got going on Mrs 6th grade vocabulary and mentality.

First ... 78910