1. #316
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 58,503
    Betpoints: 24242

    This thread has surpassed Thomorino's NBA picks thread as most times bumped to the top of the queue.

  2. #317
    Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 25,659
    Betpoints: 3001

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    So where is your picture? Why havenít you posted one? Donít want anyone to see those jacked up teeth and unibrow?
    I don't have a unibrow and I have all my teeth. You just are fake. Read fiction books more real than you.

  3. #318
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,463
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    I don't have a unibrow and I have all my teeth. You just are fake. Read fiction books more real than you.
    Well where is your pic then?

  4. #319
    Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-12-11
    Posts: 25,659
    Betpoints: 3001

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Well where is your pic then?
    Where's yours?

  5. #320
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,463
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Where's yours?
    Iím not posting one and I gave all the reasons but you keep asking. So, why havenít you posted yours?

  6. #321
    Auto Donk
    biden is an incestuous pedo!!!
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 43,166
    Betpoints: 216

    nothing richer than a coward like bitcherd, afraid to post a photo of himself, demanding others post theirs.............


    this guy needs to go..........

    i put the proposal in my accept the fight thread pussy, once you comply, i'll come beat your ass.........

  7. #322
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,463
    Betpoints: 3673

    I didnít demand anything. Demonta wants my pic but wonít post his.

    Iím not posting my pic. Ive made it clear. Whack off to something else.

  8. #323
    Auto Donk
    biden is an incestuous pedo!!!
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 43,166
    Betpoints: 216

    why is vitterd such a pussy? a liar? a phony?

    so broke? so weak? such a cuck?

    we all know, just look at him:






    "The Essence of Vitturd"!!!

  9. #324
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888


  10. #325
    KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 15,335
    Betpoints: 962

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    You are here as soon as I post. I knocked kiddiebitz out. You see how I caught him lying? Lmao. I own all you clowns. Vacation over. I had hardly any posts on vacation. You guys posted about me all day and night like the losers you are.

    No shows again all talk pussies.
    Lol wtf are you talking about you delusional liar? Those werenít me saying you werenít posting fast enough. Itís a joy when you donít post and the forum has a calming presence, just was stating that typically is not the case. Can you not read? Is that why you never use vocabulary words above a 6th grade level?


    this delusional fukk lies in every single god damn post:


    WE ALL KNOW WHY SHE WONT SHOW HER FACE. SHE IS ABSOLUTELY 400 lbs NOT THE PERSON SHE SAYS SHE IS.

  11. #326
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 58,463
    Betpoints: 3673

    Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Lol wtf are you talking about you delusional liar? Those werenít me saying you werenít posting fast enough. Itís a joy when you donít post and the forum has a calming presence, just was stating that typically is not the case. Can you not read? Is that why you never use vocabulary words above a 6th grade level?


    this delusional fukk lies in every single god damn post:


    WE ALL KNOW WHY SHE WONT SHOW HER FACE. SHE IS ABSOLUTELY 400 lbs NOT THE PERSON SHE SAYS SHE IS.
    I quoted your posts dummy. Next time youíre in jail, get your GED so you can understand shit in here. Mac busted you lying and now I did. Time for you to leave like you said you would. Bye snitch bitch

  12. #327
    KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-20-09
    Posts: 15,335
    Betpoints: 962

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    I quoted your posts dummy. Next time youíre in jail, get your GED so you can understand shit in here. Mac busted you lying and now I did. Time for you to leave like you said you would. Bye snitch bitch
    Mac didnít bust me lying for shit you delusional homosexual. Neither did you dumb fukk. I have a high school diploma which is nothing special but clearly a higher scholastic achievement than anything you got going on Mrs 6th grade vocabulary and mentality.

First ... 78910
Top